Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Contemplating God said:

Not only is it upsetting, it's actually pretty vile and understandable why she hardly talks to anyone anymore.

we're living in a world where we're pushing inclusivity and self-love yet i feel like i often see people speaking about her appearence, it's honestly sick, in a world where photoshop & toxic beauty standards are rampant, she keeps it real & geniune and that's honestly very rare with celebrities, we shouldn't nitpick over stuff that's ultimately not a big deal :eyeroll2:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I saw like 5+ new pages and really thought something happened but it was just people with awful takes. You really think that Lana is lazy cause the production is simple? So I guess every folk artist is lazy as fuck :thumb3:.  C'mon I understand that maybe not everyone liked the new singles but calling Lana lazy? The same person that is putting out albums almost every year? Go touch some grass :shh2:

It's actually easier to just go on automatic and release stuff without properly finishing it than it is to keep working till it's perfect

Working on a concept and in something till it doesn't have any flaws it's extremely tiring.

Simple is different than unfinished. Even Lana admitted that COCC was unfinished. She just doesn't care to work on her craft anymore 

This whole thread is just the same discourse and back-and-forth every few days with silence in between :eek2: Nothing about it feels like it's to talk about the album, just rehashing what's already been said since the Chemtrails prerelease thread. At the end of the day, people can have their opinions, but I feel like I've heard everyone's a thousand times now (including my own)

imageproxy.jpg

I think cocc'll make a lot more sense when the rest of the music comes out. it seems like its motive was to just have listeners ease up a bit and w the strength and immovableness of the 3 tracks right now already serve a powerful contrast to it. 

i might just be oblivious to the producer discussions most of the time, but really listening to the music for what it is sometimes does SO SO much. given the production wasn't as dynamic from the last record, I think it was really meant to just have that simple sound. going about doin things during the day makes the album a lot sweeter to listen to, and in that way, it's pretty comforting, and softly supportive for anyone's days or nights. nfr wasn't lazy. it was a new type of sound that she was looking for and delivered with. 

i'd love to talk about the future direction she'll be having w the album but ive a feeling the music still very much has an attachment w her so perhaps that might be the silence. 
she has been silently listening and took a lot into consideration from what the forum's been saying, so there's got to be a sign of trust somewhere. 

as per usual, it'd be great if communication were a lot more frequent. the album's supposed to be coming in 26 days. anticipation is still steadily high, at least on here. 

it'll be cool. what I do worry about, and just from a casual perspective is at how her revenge might be coming along. i personally can't really hold it in myself too long bc i'd just feel terrible after, so idk what's going on with her if it's so closely tied to the record. 

we've got 3 tracks. 
info to look forward to. 
and what i'm personally excited for, is the upcoming aesthetic to the music. 

a little nudge towards any of the previously listed'd sure to bring the forum a lot of joy n fresh discussion so that'd be really great to have soon. 

UV/Honeymoon

i wonder if cotcc was unfinished bc Jack went and worked with Lorde and Taylor rather than giving Lana the time to finish her record...not surprised he isn't involved in this album

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

neil shot it

no he did the alt cover, chuck shot the standard album cover

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

28 minutes ago, Peace said:

i wonder if cotcc was unfinished bc Jack went and worked with Lorde and Taylor rather than giving Lana the time to finish her record...not surprised he isn't involved in this album

BOZ said Jack will be on the album, but maybe he did only 1-3 tracks.

37 minutes ago, Peace said:

I don't think it's the case, she needed a fresh air after working on 3 projects with him but if this happened it was very unprofessional of him to do that imo

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

we're living in a world where we're pushing inclusivity and self-love yet i feel like i often see people speaking about her appearence, it's honestly sick, in a world where photoshop & toxic beauty standards are rampant, she keeps it real & geniune and that's honestly very rare with celebrities, we shouldn't nitpick over stuff that's ultimately not a big deal :eyeroll2:

Don't even get me started on how many "mental health advocates" there are, yet act as arm chair psychologists, diagnosing celebrities and people they don't know with life altering mental illnesses 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

34 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

what shall we manifest

A safe and healthy birth for Chuck

We are not getting anything from Lana this month, so let's stick to reality