Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

I said "im SCARED OF THE SANTA CLARITA FIRES I WISH THAT IT WOULD RAIIIIIINNNNN" PortlyBeneficialCoyote-max-1mb.gif 1*VVyggXTjT67H1aidWk6gKw.gif

the power of Lanaboards can bring absolutely anything, except that one thing: lana to give accurate dates :hair:

1 hour ago, brandon said:

She’s a disney star with a pretty good voice 

define pretty good voice :dua:

16 minutes ago, COCC said:

We have a found a new way of killing time. Instead of fighting, trashing Jack, calling Lana lazy or dragging Beyonce we are making fun of Olivia. I like that :sass: 

NO beyoncé slander is ever tolerated…. as for the other one….well :sass:

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

G*ys shading Jack as if the new Lorde song sounds like anything Lana has done

Right. It sounds like a demo from newest St. Vincent album instead.

This is without a doubt the worst year for new music in memory so I need this album to be front to back classics. Blue Banisters the song really is amazing

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

28 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

define pretty good voice :dua:

I’m not even an olivia stan but all the weird hate towards her for being successful is really mf weird. the girl just turned 18 and is making music that (a lot of) people enjoy - let the girl live. y’all are grown men

She has a great voice - go listen to her performance of good 4 u from snl

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

I’m not even an olivia stan but all the weird hate towards her for being successful is really mf weird. the girl just turned 18 and is making music that (a lot of) people enjoy 

Cause people have butt pain that she has really good scores and achievements at debut, at young age and without payola, scams and multiple remixes + she wrote every song on SOUR.

This is now a Jack Antonoff hate account

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

23 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

G*ys shading Jack as if the new Lorde song sounds like anything Lana has done

It sounds like a toned down Mac, beachy vibes

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

30 minutes ago, brandon said:

i’m sorry but i’ve seen that performance and it was one of the worst things i’ve heard recently…her voice really isn’t good at all sorry. but maybe she’ll get better some day like dua :ma:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

i’m sorry but i’ve seen that performance and it was one of the worst things iver heard recently…her voice really isn’t good at all sorry. but maybe she’ll get better some day like dua :ma:

shall we bring up lanas snl performance or

like theres a reason she’s massively popular rn lol

6 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Cause people have butt pain that she has really good scores and achievements at debut, at young age and without payola, scams and multiple remixes + she wrote every song on SOUR.

i think some people are unnecessarily hateful towards her, but just because she's young & successful, and can write her own songs, doesn't mean she's free from criticism, some people think her music isn't very interesting and the fact that she became a huge star overnight makes people feel like she's an industry plant or her growth wasn't organic and a lot of people don't like that

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i think some people are unnecessarily hateful towards her, but just because she's young & successful, and can write her own songs, doesn't mean she's free from criticism, some people think her music isn't very interesting and the fact that she went became a huge star overnight makes people feel like she's an industry plant or her growth wasn't organic and a lot of people don't like that

I don’t like her, she bores me…But I don’t go around shouting it from the rooftops like others do.  She’s just another Lana/Billie/Lorde wannabe who wants to drop into the pop scene…we will see many like her trying to get their 15 minuets of fame. She’s like the Ava Max of Alt pop. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i think some people are unnecessarily hateful towards her, but just because she's young & successful, and can write her own songs, doesn't mean she's free from criticism, some people think her music isn't very interesting and the fact that she went became a huge star over-night makes people feel like she's an industry plant or her growth wasn't organic and a lot of people don't like that

Yes, but most hate are from Armys can't get over that Olivia don't need remixes to get #1 on Billboard.

And aspect of being popular really fasf. If pop male artist are popular in short period of time, everyone are cheering. When it's a woman, she's getting hate. Sad, but true. Showbusiness is fucked up.

18 minutes ago, brandon said:

shall we bring up lanas snl performance or

like theres a reason she’s massively popular rn lol

lana had one bad performance out of countless good ones. i have yet to hear ol’ girl sound good at least once :awkney:

yeah that reason is disney lol 

31 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Lowkey true like every album I’ve been excited for is so disappointing 

THIS omg…. considering literally every big and small name is dropping something this year…i was so excited for everyone’s releases but everyone, and i mean EVERYONE, made a "disappointing" song/album. like we’re already JUNE there’s only 6 months left and we have what…one decent album? 2? idk this year was ass music wise compared to 2019-2020 :bebe: