Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Not that our tastes or opinions ever aligned but I did get the sense that BOZ was intrigued by what he had heard from the original album. This new post is hard to discern whether or not the scrapping is good or bad lol! We shall see I guess….. eventually lol!

I know the changing title and scrapping songs is a bit messy but I prefer that she releases what she really wants instead of another Chemtrails situation (I adore that album but I'm sure Lana just released it cause she had a lot of the album done and didn't want to scrap them)

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Please God let UT have a better title than BB

I agree, Mike's production in WW it's not it

It truly isn’t. The song isn’t bad per sé, but its production…. Anyway, I’m hoping she replaced those songs w/ Zach Dawes ones :smile2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

So I think it is kind of a logical assessment that this album is planned as a digital release only initially if we are able to possibly avoid delay. I’m not complaining but I find it so wild to think that the label is willing to give up physical sales for the first week. 

Just now, Writer In The Dark said:

BOZ again: "She won't change it to Rock Candy Sweet, cause the Loved You Then got ditched too"

noo i was looking forward to hearing that one :( but maybe its for the best. if it was ditched on two different albums maybe she just doesnt like the song n its not very good lol

So basically, this increases her total song count and the potential for more unreleased songs eventually. That doesn't sound like a bad situation to me and maybe she'll be more engaging if she's more excited about the new lineup. :party:

But I still want to hear how "rock candy sweet" was used in a song. 

And I still need to hear Dealer.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

10 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

"The 3 released singles are still on don't worry" -- BlackoutZone again.

I'm glad!!! they deserve to be on the album

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, domandapiano said:

How are we supposed to feel?? :wtfney:

I wonder if he’ll spill about the scrapped stuff?? 

I hope he doesn’t!!! It seems we won’t hear RCS for a while, I don’t want to know about the scrapped songs!!

The only good thing about the chaos regarding this album is that, at least, she isnt announcing another new one instead of properly finishing BB/RCS/Whateveritwillbecalled, and before even releasing the first one announced.

I wonder, though, if the changes have to do with pressure from her label to make it more commercial (á la LFL) or just Lana being unhinged.

Just now, sjatib said:

The only good thing about the chaos regarding this album is that, at least, she isnt announcing another new one instead of properly finishing BB/RCS/Whateveritwillbecalled, and before even releasing the first one announced.

I wonder, though, if the changes have to do with pressure from her label to make it more commercial (á la LFL) or just Lana being unhinged.

I'm going with Lana being unhinged. There's no taming this woman at this point. (I don't think that's a bad thing.)

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you