Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

If RCS and BB are not the titles anymore that means... we get a brand new selfie coverΒ :pussypower::pussypower::pussypower::pussypower::pussypower::pussypower::pussypower::pussypower::pussypower:

Β 

I hope it's the knife one lmao

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

So we don't even know the title of the album at this pointΒ :air:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

OMG I AM panicking now.

Β 

What if the new album is not as good as the one she originally planned???

Β 

We will never know how it was supposed to be.

Β 

Why is she so chaotic. .....

Β 

Β 

Didnt she say the record was supposed to be about the last 18 months of her life.

Β 

So I assume alot of anger..depression...

Β 

Β 

Now I dont want more songs about Mini chuck or Jenny's bday or Nikki lane buying a tractor and riding off somewhereΒ 

Sooo did the album direction change

Β 

Β 

Is it happier and more peaceful omg

1 hour ago, domandapiano said:

I have to imagine she isn’tΒ simultaneously releasing with vinyl if there is a chance she is changing things while still not delaying it. Maybe the thing Ed (or Ben) mentioned finally being able to do was a fully surprise release that involves a delayed physical release. Maybe the record label finally said she could release without absolutely having to have a vinyl for week 1 sales??Β 
Β 

I love that our first nugget of info in weeks does nothing but confuse the situation even more. To be fair the confusion is theΒ one thing you can truly rely on in this fandom, and when you make peace with that it becomes much less stressful to be a lana stan.Β Β :agree2:

that makes no sense, COTCC first week sales were carried by vinyls. they wouldn't make her release the album without the thing that sells the most

25 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Well maybe RCS/BB/whatever is indeed a double album cause she took songs from LDR8 for RCS/BB/XΒ and I'm sure the original RCS/BB songs will be on LDR8Β :thumb3:

the chaosΒ :oprah2:

giphy.gif

We can't even rename this threadΒ 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Omg! It's from BlackoutZone on ATRL:

Β 

"We might avoid the delay, but expect album title change AGAIN :dies:Β 

Β 

Β I'm glad I didn't say too much earlier, cause she removed most of the originally planned songs"Β 

Β 

I already forgot the album titleΒ and had to check in the thread title.Β :toofunny:

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Sylvia Del Rey said:

Β 

I'm going with Lana being unhinged. There's no taming this woman at this point. (I don't think that's a bad thing.)

Β 

I'll go with it too. She hasΒ broken all the bridges to the mainstream during these last years, I don't see a way for anyone to relaunch her as a mainstream popstar as they tried with LFL.