Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

It's so weird because she typically likes putting out the title track before the album.... which we currently have? Also, if the album has changed dramatically like what boz is saying, how do he know? has the revised version with new songs been submitted to streaming platforms? 

and what the fuck does "avoid the delay" mean? it's scheduled out july 4 and we have no info from lana herself other than an insta thot post from after cocc released saying june, then july... and it's what, 2 weeks away???? how could we possibly avoid the delay at this point?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

It's so weird because she typically likes putting out the title track before the album.... which we currently have? Also, if the album has changed dramatically like what boz is saying, how do he know? has the revised version with new songs been submitted to streaming platforms? 

and what the fuck does "avoid the delay" mean? it's scheduled out july 4 and we have no info from lana herself other than an insta thot post from after cocc released saying june, then july... and it's what, 2 weeks away???? how could we possibly avoid the delay at this point?

With a digital-only release for July. She would have to be done by now though. 

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I wanted to hear RCS so bad in the passed days since I thought it would be another TJF/WHF moment. So the song got scrapped from two albums… Dont know how I feel about that. She wanted to name the album about that line so it has to be good… but it got tossed aside from two records…

What is the truth? 
love that we might get a streaming only album in July though :flutter:

What is the truth, exactly. This may be complete misinformation or only partially correct--and if it's only partially correct, we really can't blame whoever is spilling all this, not when we're dealing (no pun intended) with LDR.  

17 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

That's good that Lana don't share with us any snippet. What if snippet of song was good and she decided to ditch song from album? What if it sounds better than the rest of album/most of songs?

Roses Bloom For You and Yosemite be like

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

With a digital-only release for July. She would have to be done by now though. 

wait, did he say it's going to be a digital only release? I missed that!! :air2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

hope it's called "Elizabeth" tbh

Featuring the hit singles: "I've always loved the way they loved", "Uncut British Crowbar", The Queen (Reimagined for Born This Way 10th Anniversay Edition) (Hollywood Sadcore Remix), Boom Like That (feat. Normani) and Let Me Question The Culture (feat. Azealea Banks)

BoZ: "I won't judge as I haven't heard new stuff yet, but she did remove something I really hoped would make it...I will post some fun facts sometime once the album is out"

6 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

wait, did he say it's going to be a digital only release? I missed that!! :air2:

He didn’t but in order to avoid delay that would be only option which is crazy because physicals are where she excels. I doubt Lana really cares about sales but I thought the label would. 

58 members and no solid news? Wow, we are really hungry. Why aren't y'all streaming Chemtrails? :diva:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

9 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

He didn’t confirm it. He said we might avoid the delay… which is only possible if Interscope doesn’t want vinyls on release day. 

honestly.... if the album has changed and the tracklist is different now, i hope we somehow get the songs that aren't on the tracklist anymore. like someone leak them if they don't exist on the album anymore??

giphy.gif

One thing I'm looking forward to as well now that we have this news is seeing how/if the sound changes compared to the three singles. With someone like Mike Dean on board, I've been wondering if she plans to do any songs with him that are more similar to his previous work. I personally don't mind if there is a delay for the simple fact that it could be taking what was the album and elevating it to be even better

imageproxy.jpg

It’s just weird because even her managers knew this album as the one about the last 18 months, and then she called it her revenge album. So… we no longer get the revenge album/album about the last 18 months I assume?? It’s a different topic entirely I guess?

Just now, Distantly said:

It’s just weird because even her managers knew this album as the one about the last 18 months, and then she called it her revenge album. So… we no longer get the revenge album/album about the last 18 months I assume?? It’s a different topic entirely I guess?

Yes...that's what I'm worried about...

She did say ROCK candy sweet addressing the magazine article..

But what if she already made songs regarding revenge and replaced the other songs on the album with them?

That's also a possibility. 

She got done with COCC by Feb 2020..

Then she was working with Jack, zach , And the other producers..and recently MIke..

!maybe she replaced some jack tracks.?

So, if the changes have transpired, does this mean that the album is ready for a solid release? I don't mind a delay, but if more changes are to be made, then I might lose my mind. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.