Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Btw. I still remember your post from the evening when the triple singles were released and I‘m still traumatized by it :horror:

girl what did i say :oprah2: i don’t even remember making this post nevermind one from a month ago

RVhKIwP.gif

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

manifesting a 100-track album :oprah3: prolific queen :oprah3:

when they said prolific, they weren't kiddin' you thought that i was just a calendar kitten

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

We need her textless selfie serve - 

434-C4329-E041-4-B86-8-BD2-46358-E1-AD5-

Beautiful selfie but can we not manifest selfie covers? We should manifest a decent photoshoot, right? 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 minute ago, shady said:

Beautiful selfie but can we not manifest selfie covers? We should manifest a decent photoshoot, right? 

LOL we should dream big, you’re right! But I think the reality is that a selfie is going to make its way somewhere into the foreground of this album’s visuals (which I think is hilariously iconic and simply profound at the same time) :hide:

Does anyone remember how Lana’s last Instagram post regarding COCC’s release ended with the following: 

Until we meet again, I’ll be out here somewhere 

Running with the wolves.

I can’t help but wonder if—especially considering the lyric-like formatting—that this will be an important theme or lyric for LDR8. Lana is known for ending records with lyrics that act as a “jumping point” for the following album, and I’m excited to see how that post may potentially shape the next record!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

57 minutes ago, May said:

girl what did i say :oprah2: i don’t even remember making this post nevermind one from a month ago

I'm always struggling when I have to quote something from my search results, so have my query instead:

http://lanaboards.com/search/?&q=fart on my face&search_and_or=and&updated_after=six_months&sortby=relevancy

They way you gave me a trauma and forgot it the next day :icant:

The Revenge of Lana Del Rey would be such an iconic, full-circle moment and would easily be a beautiful title for something like this album given the theme we have so far.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

8 minutes ago, COCC said:

I'm always struggling to quote something from my search results, so have my query instead:

http://lanaboards.com/search/?&q=fart on my face&search_and_or=and&updated_after=six_months&sortby=relevancy

They way you gave me a trauma and forgot it the next day :icant:

OH when i said i want Mike dean to fart on my face ! yeah I take that back after listening to wildflower wildfire a few times . one of her worst songs . I take back the farts

RVhKIwP.gif

46 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

We need her textless selfie serve - 

434-C4329-E041-4-B86-8-BD2-46358-E1-AD5-

Absolutely love that's kinda "2000s nostalgia" 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

The way the album has gone a complete transformation, and Lana hasn’t announced anything is a miracle.

Imagine if she hadn’t announced RCS, and then dropped the three singles when she did last month, and dropped the album July 4th without saying anything. No fake dates, no album name, nothing. A true ‘surprise release’

"Don’t forget me"

38 minutes ago, May said:

OH when i said i want Mike dean to fart on my face ! yeah I take that back after listening to wildflower wildfire a few times . one of her worst songs . I take back the farts

He smokes so much weed that his farts would probably get you high :sadcore4:

Back to topic: WW would be a great album name, I agree. Half of the album is sweet and calm like a Wildflower, the other half seeks revenge and burns like a Wildfire :oprah3:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

He smokes so much weed that his farts would probably get you high :sadcore4:

Back to topic: WW would be a great album name, I agree. Half of the album is sweet and calm like a Wildflower, the other half seeks revenge and burns like a Wildfire :oprah3:

Girl that is my dream , I want a man to smoke so much weed and sit on my face and fart the secondhand smoke straight into my mouth :oprah2: imagine the high. the sensations … 

RVhKIwP.gif