I wouldn't know what "release date" was

Hot May, Hot June, Hot July, I'm later

It's strange but it's true darlin

Not to turn into a broken record

Or piss off the gays

Who buy all my album variations

Grammy worthy tbh

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Have you guys considered the idea that maybe LDR8 was supposed to be a surprise? Maybe she wanted to do it just like Taylor who released folklore and everemore out of nowhere; maybe Lana announced LDR8 just because she got mad with that magazine

Possibly. But I think that "insiders" ruin her plans like 75% of the time. Like imagine if Bozo hadn't said anything about the 3 tracks and etc. We would have been super surprised and shook.

26 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Not to be that person, but have you seen the single covers, fellow Lanaboarder?

It could be a total surprise just like the sudden drop of the three singles... :judgingu2: cocc mv was pretty high budget too so :oprah3:

51 minutes ago, KingJay said:

Grammy worthy tbh

Possibly. But I think that "insiders" ruin her plans like 75% of the time. Like imagine if Bozo hadn't said anything about the 3 tracks and etc. We would have been super surprised and shook.

The truth serum we all needed to hear on a Friday night/Saturday morning depending on where u kweens live :smokes3:

As much as I've grown to love the three singles, I think it's kinda neat that they might not end up on the album?? I think of it as just extra songs we're getting, which is never a bad thing especially considering cocc was only 11 tracks

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Mer said:

My Ni 

MyNi

Mini 

Mini Cooper 

The Mini Cooper was first announced to the public 26 August 1959. 
26 August 2021 is a thursday 

albums are released 9pm PST Thursdays 

LDR8 released on August 26/27. 

my ni is strong too. 

Ne users be like

2 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Have you guys considered the idea that maybe LDR8 was supposed to be a surprise? Maybe she wanted to do it just like Taylor who released folklore and everemore out of nowhere; maybe Lana announced LDR8 just because she got mad with that magazine

The article was written in January I guess. The "revenge" seemed too calculated to be just an anger outburst 

lana news always happens when I have something extremely important that’s school related. she went on jimmy fallon the night before my GRE, chemtrails leaked the morning of my writing sample for grad school, and now I have a huge exam wednesday... something is definitely happening :ma:

17 minutes ago, caughtuboy said:

As much as I've grown to love the three singles, I think it's kinda neat that they might not end up on the album?? I think of it as just extra songs we're getting, which is never a bad thing especially considering cocc was only 11 tracks

it was confirmed they will still be on the album

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

It feels so weird framing today as 16 days until the album is released.

I obviously remember when we were 16 days away from Chemtrails being released (since it was so recent :eyeroll3:) and that felt so real and like such a tangible waiting period compared to right now.  It’s pretty crazy to think that there is (allegedly) no delay pushing this record back and that it’s (potentially) going to be out in approximately 2 weeks.

Here’s to hoping that July 4th will indeed be the day the album comes out (although I have no problem if it’s not, I totally get that delays happen and Lana perhaps not feeling ready to release something, and besides - we were just gifted a new record and I’m still very much relishing that)!! :flutter:

11 minutes ago, ProstituteStares said:

Ahhh I cant with ya all, love ya :wub::kiss3:

It's saturday morning here and Im ready for strong delulu posts today!

It's Lana, bitch!

Gimmie gimmie gimmie more!

:dance::hype:

interesting choice for a username 

mUENGN9.png

Just now, Cloud Shrouded said:

interesting choice for a username 

Perfect combination with the profile picture :wub:

3 minutes ago, daisy fresh bitch said:

haven’t been on in a few days, just seeing the thread title changed. can we no longer confirm the name of the album is Blue Banisters?

BOZ said to expect a title change again and that a delay could be avoided