Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm almost sure she's going to change Thunder cause she changed TNBAR, BPBP and even Black Beauty (from the demo that leaked) when they were put on their albums. We don't know if she changed Yosemite from the LFL version but probably not cause it's only Rick and her in the credits. 

I just hope she doesn't strip back the song tho :bebe: the drums and backing vocals are so nice

giphy.gif

In trying to make sense of the whole situation, any thoughts on this?:

Boz told us that there was at least one unreleased song on the album from the start. So we're assuming she reworked Thunder with Zach and maybe Gabe when she was doing Summertime and the original Blue Banisters album.

Then she started working with Mike. She announced the July delay at the end of April which was probably because she'd just finished and decided to add WW to BB. Mike said 2 weeks later on the Fantano interview that we'd get at least one song with him on the album.

Then after working with Mike she decided that she liked the music they had made enough to completely change the album direction. I'm assuming that the new title track is one of the new Mike songs.

She pretty much had to include TB and BB on the album because they were already released. However, she didn't scrap Thunder after her change of direction so she must really like that one. It might also mean it fits well with the new untitled album unlike some of the slower, introspective songs that were on the original album.

I pray this is the album where people finally unstan cuz they've been saying it for years but they're still here

STANK :hype:

Can't say i'm too excited for Thunder cuz i want new songs but eh, it's a breezy smash

I will accept thunder being in LDR8 as a very sweet birthday present. 

I always thought it was such a shame that it was never officially released. I think it’s a really high quality and great sounding song. Really interested to see what the direction is gunna be since we know basically nothing now. 

faSE.gif

2 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

In trying to make sense of the whole situation, any thoughts on this?:

Boz told us that there was at least one unreleased song on the album from the start. So we're assuming she reworked Thunder with Zach and maybe Gabe when she was doing Summertime and the original Blue Banisters album.

Then she started working with Mike. She announced the July delay at the end of April which was probably because she'd just finished and decided to add WW to BB. Mike said 2 weeks later on the Fantano interview that we'd get at least one song with him on the album.

Then after working with Mike she decided that she liked the music they had made enough to completely change the album direction. I'm assuming that the new title track is one of the new Mike songs.

She pretty much had to include TB and BB on the album because they were already released. However, she didn't scrap Thunder after her change of direction so she must really like that one. It might also mean it fits well with the new untitled album unlike some of the slower, introspective songs that were on the original album.

I think when she did WW she also did some more songs with Mike but for the next album (or maybe WW was also meant for the next one) and then happened what you just said that she decided to use the Mike songs for this album.

But if she started working on more songs with Mike after finishing WW I don't know how can we avoid a delay. So I hope the change of direction happened some months ago already and all is set to release soon.

7 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

We thought it was hint, but it turns into coincidence. We guessed that is true by accident:smokes:

I think he knew what he was doing this time but had to clarify it for the future so people don't get crazy over random lyrics 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

yes thunder (we think)

1 minute ago, Frangipani said:

didn't boz just confirm it?

I’m so hyped I can’t read, never mind, thanks guys :crai:

50 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

“you got lucky this time, but if tomorrow I'll be walking in the park listening to Fine China feeling like posting some beautiful line from it on twitter please do not assume that it's on the album, cause it is not ?” 

WE WON :gurl:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, venicebitx said:

Hello so im unemployed again.. what did i miss??:hooker:

Just like we might avoid a delay,

Thunder might be on the album :omg:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Just now, PeroxidePrincess said:

Just like we might avoid a delay,

Thunder might be on the album :omg:

WELL THAT’S SOME GOOD FUCKING NEWS 

THUNDER??????????:trisha:

original.gif

Thunder on BB? :dua: someone plz explain

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Just now, lanasbottom said:

a paycheck :sass:

Gurl… they did me so dirty i don’t want to talk about it, but i got paid earlier :oic2: so lana can get every coin :makeup:

Just now, Venice Peach said:

What if Thunder is the title track?  :thumb2:

A collapse

original.gif