Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

We’re so close to a Catholic Psychedelics c Synth Folk Masterpiece........is it july 4th yet? As thomas jefferson said on his death bed

the esotericism of it all

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

22 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

what if lana is starting to punish us for all the leaks and LDR8 is just the 3 singles + 12 already leaked songs

To be honest, I wouldn't mind. As long as the 12 already leaked songs are:

Serial Killer

Paradise

Your Girl

Say Yes to Heaven

Fine China

Angels Forever

I Talk to Jesus

Color Blue

Wild One

Life is Beautiful

Serene Queen

Valley of Dolls (Final Version)

Just now, YourGirl666 said:

To be honest, I wouldn't mind. As long as the 12 already leaked songs are:

Serial Killer

Paradise

Your Girl

Say Yes to Heaven

Fine China

Angels Forever

I Talk to Jesus

Color Blue

Wild One

Life is Beautiful

Serene Queen

Valley of Dolls (Final Version)

Wild on You > Wild One

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Ma’am where’s the July chapter on page 4, she’s missing from my book :omg: :nails:

Yeah July was in the prequel of this year's textbook, it was right after the spring we skipped and June :sadcore5:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

BOZ: "I really don't have an updated date for this so it might be still coming on July 4th... but it might as well not have any new date yet that's why nothing is being changed. Just be prepared for every scenerio."

1 minute ago, Writer In The Dark said:

BOZ: "I really don't have an updated date for this so it might be still coming on July 4th... but it might as well not have any new date yet that's why nothing is being changed. Just be prepared for every scenerio."

he might as well have said NOTHING. :omg:

faSE.gif

3 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

you know it's cold outside when you go outside and it's cold

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

6 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

If there’s no updated date then I guess that’s a good sign? Because if he got a new version of the record with new songs and the date remained, then surely that would suggest it’s still coming on July 4th? :bebe:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

is it true that a few people have dealer? wasn't it considered for cotcc at some point?

Other than the people who have access to the label's server or whatever, I don't think so

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

is it true that a few people have dealer? wasn't it considered for cotcc at some point?

Yes, apparently it was one of the 12 songs mastered for COTCC that people in the “insider circle” had ahold of in the summer of 2020 

The updates and "info" we get about the album is just people saying they know nothing, but saying it in a roundabout way 

imageproxy.jpg