Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

21 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Ok you get the emotional abuse comment out your system, I’m fine with everyone having a laugh if it makes them feel better.

have u gotten it out of your system though? it’s just completely ridiculous to continue to say she’s giving “borderline emotional abuse” by not making sure she lets you in on the progress of her album. it’s her album, her career, her social media. she can go about it as she pleases. we have gotten so much music from her this year alone - the entitlement needs to stop lol. :flop:

14417469274.gif

53 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

I know we all want new music and her communication tools are a mess. But have you forgotten that she released an album like 4 months ago? It’s not like 6 years have passed.

For some fans it is.

Mfhp.gif

36 minutes ago, shady said:

Umm can we stop with the wOrdWiDe PanDeMic excuses? Not anything personal to you btw. Dates for music festivals are announced, tour dates are announced, concert dates are announced. people are buying tickets set for a certain date, everything music and crowd related is being booked at a certain date. It's not spring nor 2020 anymore, stop blaming the pandemic on someone's delay. It's over. She looks like she started working on this album in May. Other artists released great albums during the pandemic without visible issues, vinyl presses were delayed and that's completely understandable but in Lana's case I highly doubt the pandemic was in her way for this album. 

Also I can't belive the money excuse. Lana is a multi millionaire signed to a huge record label. She's not Lizzy Grant, Sparkle Jumprope Queen, May Jailer nor some struggling indie girl with 1000$ in her pocket and with her guy friends who are wannabe rockers for the instrumental. In my opinion she does not outperform in everything you mentioned, sorry. 

That's fine and all but the facts are the facts. Be in denial all you want. Pandemic happened. It's still happening in some places of the world. People died. It may be harder to replace the people who literally died than you think in factories, facilities, etc. Shes an album artist and her music sells best when she has physicals at release. Who knows though, she may change it up and do a digital release. That still doesn't change the fact that things may be different that what you think. If it were that simple, we wouldn't still have book, movie, and video game delays well into next year and the year after. Tours can change and festivals can change. They can refund your ticket if it gets cancelled. This is a physical release, it's not the same thing as festivals and tours which are mainly scheduled for next year. There's a few this year but not many

Also, being rich doesn't mean she doesn't want her business to be successful while writing music as a therapeutic form of escapism and for herself. She's allowed to be a business woman and make money if she wants to, while writing music for herself to get her thoughts out? Her way of doing it is selling music, tours, and merch, which a lot of us pay lots of money for. Why are we now resulting to gatekeeping because she's rich and she has a business so she's not "making music for herself, she clearly sells things"? :scoff: To each their own about their opinions, but she's clearly made a path for other artists and she's a legend of our generation. Lol you're on a Lana forum in case you didn't know

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Also, I was thinking... Maybe the reason why COCC has only 11 tracks is that it could fit in just 1 vinyl (max is 45 minutes per one vinyl) and that's why she didn't add couple more songs so it's easier and quicker to make so many vinyls with 1 disc. :judgingu3:

Let's hope this is not the case for LDR8.

53 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

have u gotten it out of your system though? it’s just completely ridiculous to continue to say she’s giving “borderline emotional abuse” by not making sure she lets you in on the progress of her album. it’s her album, her career, her social media. she can go about it as she pleases. we have gotten so much music from her this year alone - the entitlement needs to stop lol. :flop:

I’ve said above it’s not about entitlement or lack of appreciation, it’s just about having some decency and respect. Just because she’s fed us doesn’t give her a right fuck people around constantly it’s completely uncalled for an unprofessional.  She has no respect to update her fans.  She needs to show some appreciation for US, we buy her music and practically worship the ground she walks on…she could at least say what the fuck is happening it’s ludicrous.  

So Yes, now I’ve got it out my system :paris: 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, COCC said:

That's what you assume. I'm pretty sure that she has her personal reasons for staying quiet. She wants her music to be consumed this way, she fears another backlash or whatever. I think you are taking this way too personal and honestly it sounds unhealthy.

I’m sorry I don’t believe that, just saying what’s happening with an album on Instagram…I can’t see how that would cause a media backlash unless she is incapable of going on a rant about culture or trump. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’ve said above it’s not about entitlement or lack of appreciation, it’s just about having some decency and respect. Just because she’s fed us doesn’t give her a right fuck people around constantly it’s completely uncalled for an unprofessional.  She has no respect to update her fans.  She needs to show some appreciation for US, we buy her music and practically worship the ground she walks on…she could at least say what the fuck is happening it’s ludicrous.  

So Yes, now I’ve got it out my system :paris: 

maybe you shouldn’t worship the ground she walks on then...... she’s literally just a person :rip: 

after all the media & critic backlash she’s gotten over the years, she owes no one anything when it comes to releasing her music. honestly you are the one not showing her decency & respect by not acknowledging that... you say it’s not about entitlement and then go on to type even more entitled nonsense. :toofunny:

you know she’s working on an album. be patient, you don’t need updates & you’re not entitled to updates just because you’ve purchased her music or merch....... like take a deep breath it is not that serious. 

14417469274.gif

Chemtrails stuff on sale, her store closed and everything moved to LDR village are signs that something is coming soon. But I'm done manifesting announcements. If the preoder doesn't come before Monday there's no sense in doing a preorder at all so maybe it will be released with no word on the 4th.

What boz said worries me cause I was sure he had the real release date :icant: so if nothing changed maybe it's because not even them have the release date :bebe:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Can you imagine all the crazy stans coming for her on the 4th should nothing happen? :oprah2:

honestly... the biggest reason i'm hoping something happens on the 4th is because if it doesn't she'll be absolutely attacked :air2:

sUcVobB.png

44 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

That's fine and all but the facts are the facts. Be in denial all you want. Pandemic happened. It's still happening in some places of the world. People died. It may be harder to replace the people who literally died than you think in factories, facilities, etc. Shes an album artist and her music sells best when she has physicals at release. Who knows though, she may change it up and do a digital release. That still doesn't change the fact that things may be different that what you think. If it were that simple, we wouldn't still have book, movie, and video game delays well into next year and the year after. Tours can change and festivals can change. They can refund your ticket if it gets cancelled. This is a physical release, it's not the same thing as festivals and tours which are mainly scheduled for next year. There's a few this year but not many

Also, being rich doesn't mean she doesn't want her business to be successful while writing music as a therapeutic form of escapism and for herself. She's allowed to be a business woman and make money if she wants to, while writing music for herself to get her thoughts out? Her way of doing it is selling music, tours, and merch, which a lot of us pay lots of money for. Why are we now resulting to gatekeeping because she's rich and she has a business so she's not "making music for herself, she clearly sells things"? :scoff: To each their own about their opinions, but she's clearly made a path for other artists and she's a legend of our generation. Lol you're on a Lana forum in case you didn't know

I wasn't talking about physical copies being delayed, I said specifically that vinyl delays (in this case other physical copies) are completely understandable because that's planned for months in advance. For making a digital album you don't need a lot of people. If she has a problem with the physical release she could, you know, say it that is what keeps her from releasing the album. Miley is yet to release vinyl for almost an year old album and she said it loud and clear that the pandemic kept her from releasing and I'm not blaming her. 

Are you aware that the record label finances the artist and expects profit in return, the artist rarely gets to pay for the creation of their music? The only case I know is Sky Ferreira who had to pay for her album to be made. I don't know if Lana does the same. Lana is a legend but it's kinda delusional if your think that she's the best performer. She's our favorite artist but we can acknowledge that there are people who atr better vocalist, performers etc. than her. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

20 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Can you imagine all the crazy stans coming for her on the 4th should nothing happen? :oprah2:

well ol’ girl had it coming maybe she’ll learn not to give out 5 random dates in barely a year :stareney: