Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

Call me delusional, but I do believe that the album is coming July 4th

She announced several times, gave a mv snippet and released 3 singles. Why would she do that if she knew that nothing was coming?

I mean, you're talking about Lana Del Rey...

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

1 hour ago, scarlettohara said:

Bob Dylan was the king of announcing projects that would never get released and Joni Mitchell was the queen of announcing an album then delaying it a hundred times. And both of them still released albums almost every year. Lana’s just carrying on that legacy. She’s unreliable, sure, but she still never leaves us without new music for very long and her work is always top quality. 

That was before 2010. In modern age with social media, there's no excuse for such behavior. Even Fiona's Apple team keep the fans updated once in a while and she doesn't even have public accounts

6 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Call me delusional, but I do believe that the album is coming July 4th

She announced several times, gave a mv snippet and released 3 singles. Why would she do that if she knew that nothing was coming?

don't forget liking a tweet that mentioned the album being released on july 4th :sass: 

i guess we can't really say for sure until it's actually july 4th, this could be a very lowkey release just like the three singles which she hardly acknowledged, we only knew about them because they were confirmed by eclipse a few days before, besides that, it was a suprise release which didn't really get any recognition from lana besides a vague instagram post which she later deleted, expect the unexpected, i guess :agree: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

19 minutes ago, life is beautiful said:

We are American, it’s what we do. ??

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b044di6stap0h4ffdce

Just kidding though. Judging from afar, it looks quite fun but still kitsch :kiss:

1 hour ago, scarlettohara said:

Bob Dylan was the king of announcing projects that would never get released and Joni Mitchell was the queen of announcing an album then delaying it a hundred times. And both of them still released albums almost every year. Lana’s just carrying on that legacy. She’s unreliable, sure, but she still never leaves us without new music for very long and her work is always top quality. 

Sometimes I wonder about Lana having been part of the Laurel canyon, late 60s summer of love crowd....what kind of music she would have created in that time vs now... :hair:anyways, Contemplating while painting my banisters green and grey 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

56 minutes ago, life is beautiful said:

We are American, it’s what we do. ??

33 minutes ago, COCC said:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b044di6stap0h4ffdce

Just kidding though. Judging from afar, it looks quite fun but still kitsch :kiss:

Mess :toofunny:

RVhKIwP.gif

so... any news guys?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

At this point I’d take a “July 21st fam” tweet :toofunny:

this entire forum would collapse in the absolute best way if that happened :toofunny:

july 4th, fam :sass: megandance08s30.gif&key=bdf2a10e85ffd402 QXZ507k.gif giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475d75c9e4f3f47c8b5c

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

does boz have a complete tracklist since she changed it?? if so.. that probably means the album is finished. and if theres theres no news on a delayed date.. its probably because its stayed the same. idk i have hope :hoe:

2 minutes ago, Normanrockwell18 said:

Did Boz spill about the 3 singles drop or was that from eclipse? I wonder how long they knew those were coming. Maybe the album will drop the same way hopefully still on the 4th 

i think eclipse mentioned it first, but i'm sure boz talked about it as well

if the album is coming on july 4th, there's a chance they won't say anything confirming it because i'm pretty sure when eclipse spilled about the three singles, lana's team found out and wanted him to delete the post or something like that

1 minute ago, OuterSpace said:

I guess we’ll know for sure if it’s coming on the 4th if we’ll be able to shazam thunder a few days earlier, right? 

possibly, thunder was probably reworked/remastered so it could sound quite different, in that case shazaming it won't really work, but i don't know for sure

20 minutes ago, Wild One said:

The fact everyone has forgotten about Blue Banisters music video....

Probably Lana herself forgot about it too:thumb3:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif