Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

I can’t stop thinking about what BOZ said, it’s as if he expected to see a date, whether it be July 4th or otherwise. As in, even without it being changed, he expected July 4th to be included in whatever new info he’s seen but since there’s no date anywhere, he doesn’t know what to think. And that kinda scares me xx

Do you have a screenshot of (or a link to) his proclamation? I wish to overanalyse

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1. Thunder

2. Blue Bannisters

3. Always Loved The Way The Loved

4. A piano flop (a diss track about the fans, the title's a joke; it's actually a glam metal masterpiece)

5. Nah read what you wrote hoe

6. Text Book

7. Nobody gets to tell your story

8. My friends are rappers (feat. A$AP Rocky)

9. Money shot 

10. Y'all are always falling for these random dates - and still stream regardless 

11. Wildflower Wildfire

12. God bless and fuck off

13. the entire 30 minute something audiobook of Behind The Iron Gates - a hidden track

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Do you have a screenshot of (or a link to) his proclamation? I wish to overanalyse

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/351419-lana-del-rey-blue-banisters/?do=findComment&comment=19363072

To me it sounds more like it still says July 4th (as in it hasn't been updated) which bodes well imo. However it could mean there's no date like some other people say. But I choose to remain delusional

9 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/351419-lana-del-rey-blue-banisters/?do=findComment&comment=19363072

To me it sounds more like it still says July 4th (as in it hasn't been updated) which bodes well imo. However it could mean there's no date like some other people say. But I choose to remain delusional

Usually when there's a date and she changes it, something leaks (even if just some info) on that date because someone somewhere forgets to update stuff.

So on that date we must check EVERYTHING and find the fuck up

As an aside, ATRL is the stupidest "community" ever. Imagine making a site for people to talk about music, making all of the threads public, and then not accepting members. What kind of elitist show-off shit is that? Also am I reading it correctly they expect people to PAY to join?

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Usually when there's a date and she changes it, something leaks (even if just some info) on that date because someone somewhere forgets to update stuff.

So on that date we must check EVERYTHING and find the fuck up

Yea, agreed, kinda like what happened to The greatest + Fuck it I love you (I think you're the one who pointed that out? Can't remember, sorry). Especially bc there hasn't been an update that BOZ is seeing and it's only a week away. Who knows though maybe the album will drop! Either way I hope we get SOMETHING

Edit, 2nd thought: Also, him saying he doesn't have an updated date must mean it officially had an internal date of July 4th which is interesting to me and means it was (is?) actually Lana's plan. Like I wonder if Chemtrails ever had an internal date of September 5th... probably not

Edited by hashtagtylerh

5 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Yea, agreed, kinda like what happened to The greatest + Fuck it I love you (I think you're the one who pointed that out? Can't remember, sorry). Especially bc there hasn't been an update that BOZ is seeing and it's only a week away. Who knows though maybe the album will drop! Either way I hope we get SOMETHING

Edit, 2nd thought: Also, him saying he doesn't have an updated date must mean it officially had an internal date of July 4th which is interesting to me and means it was (is?) actually Lana's plan. Like I wonder if Chemtrails ever had an internal date of September 5th... probably not

Idk how all these leaky/hacky businesses work but afaik the tracklist for COCC was still not finalised on September 5th; that's how various people got Dealer because it was accessed on that date and had Dealer on it at that time.

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Idk how all these leaky/hacky businesses work but afaik the tracklist for COCC was still not finalised on September 5th; that's how various people got Dealer because it was accessed on that date and had Dealer on it at that time.

Yea, I remember. I just wonder if it ever officially had a Sept. 5th date like LDR8 had July 4th or if it was just all Lana rambling random dates lol. Also would be curious to know if RC?S was ever registered and if it had a June date. Anyways, I wish everyone didn't bully Eclipse off LB lol he didn't say much but anything would be better than the drought we have this era :(

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Yea, I remember. I just wonder if it ever officially had a Sept. 5th date like LDR8 had July 4th or if it was just all Lana rambling random dates lol. Also would be curious to know if RC?S was ever registered and if it had a June date. Anyways, I wish everyone didn't bully Eclipse off LB lol he didn't say much but anything would be better than the drought we have this era :(

I didn't think we did; I thought we were just told that we weren't allowed to talk about him or something

18 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I didn't think we did; I thought we were just told that we weren't allowed to talk about him or something

I believe he came on here playing victim (as usual), mods and admins defended him and warned us not to criticise him. Something like that? Lol

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

47 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

He definitely got bullied off :toofunny: the chemtrails pre release thread was slandering him for quite a few pages - so he left. lmaooo

because some users insist on being rude as hell to insiders and calling them attention seeking (and like yeah maybe they are BUT they’re the only way we get any good info so maybe they should’ve shut up :crossed:)

10 minutes ago, brandon said:

He definitely got bullied off :toofunny: the chemtrails pre release thread was slandering him for quite a few pages - so he left. lmaooo

because some users insist on being rude as hell to insiders and calling them attention seeking (and like yeah maybe they are BUT they’re the only way we get any good info so maybe they should’ve shut up :crossed:)

exactly now we get nothing lol :(

1 hour ago, brandon said:

Oh I guess I missed that fight

I think he got in trouble for sharing stuff on his page, though, so idk if he could tell people anything anyway

*Manifesting My Song 57 and There’s Nothing To Be Sorry About being on the album and dropping midnight on 4th of July* :aw:
-#TeamDeluluForeverNoMatterWhat

:brows:

tenor.gif

—Churning Nectarine Ice Cream for the local police department and doing random handstands while My Song 57 by Lana Del Rey plays.— Lots of love.