Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The way I became a fan at the beginning of COCC to experience the 2 worst pre releases ever

Spoiler

...yet :bebe:

She's done a great job at killing any and all hype for this era. It would be a completely different story if she was actually reliable with dates...

I guess all I can do is sit back and enjoy the chaos :godlaugh:

2 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

The way I became a fan at the beginning of COCC to experience the 2 worst pre releases ever

Reveal hidden contents

...yet :bebe:

She's done a great job at killing any and all hype for this era. It would be a completely different story if she was actually reliable with dates...

I guess all I can do is sit back and enjoy the chaos :godlaugh:

If she has decent songs and music videos she will bring the hype back. For all of her releases from UV I was like "Oh, Lana has a new album, I'll give it a listen". I didn't follow the news, I didn't know anything about promo and eras, it was just in my recommendation and those songs are still on my playlist. I'm saying you shouldn't lose hope because of this horrible pre release era. We will be pissed and hopeless and when she drops it we will be staning, I hope so. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

3 minutes ago, shady said:

If she has decent songs and music videos she will bring the hype back. For all of her releases from UV I was like "Oh, Lana has a new album, I'll give it a listen". I didn't follow the news, I didn't know anything about promo and eras, it was just in my recommendation and those songs are still on my playlist.

Yep, at the end of the day it is all about the music :agree: She keeps us fed and she's never under-delivered.

It honestly wouldn't feel like right if she was some immaculate pop star with perfectly planned album rollouts

I think the NFR pre-release was the worst and I wasn't even on LB yet so that speaks volumes about how even without the collective meltdowns I felt drained.

This one's horrible because we don't know almost anything and it's visually nonexistent. And we got 2 dates this time, one fake and the other...well we'll see in 6 days

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

:brows:

Pd: he was also born in June :thumb3: but Lana didn't wish happy birthday to him yet

That's because the album is called

Happy birthday Colin <3

Edited by PeroxidePrincess
Wait he's worked with Beaver I don't trust this man

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

:brows:

Pd: he was also born in June :thumb3: but Lana didn't wish happy birthday to him yet

how is this Lana related? Have they worked together in the past?

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

how is this Lana related? Have they worked together in the past?

Lana followed him "recently". She also followed Mike Dean and Nadia Lee (a photographer) around that time. She met Mike at an award's afterparty (so I guess at least 1 and a half years ago) but only followed him close to the release of the 3 singles so I think there is a connection between Lana following artists and them working together.

giphy.gif

Just now, LanaTheRay said:

Wottice 

Is this real or?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I checked ATRL. BOZ last said on 6/25 he hasn't seen any change as far as the release date. It could literally come or be delayed again, so just be prepared for anything. 

I guess here we go yall... our last week before we're either fed a whole ass new album or we'll be disappointed and have to wait a bit longer. at least we know she's working on an album. it could've been like after LFL where she wasn't writing much

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

18 minutes ago, LanaTheRay said:

Wottice 

Imaging something with the vibes of Roses, Tired of Singing the Blues, Because of You but with the lyricism of Blue Banisters and Wildfire Wildflower   :oprah:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif