Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

I admire Team Delulu but.... I just don't have the strength to be a part of it :trisha: im certain nothing is coming

:derpna3: STOP. 5 DAYS KAY? 5 DAYS AND THE NEW ALBUM CUM BLESSING OUR EARS :derpna3:

Mmeow~

5 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

How do these random Twitter accounts even know boz’s birthday y’all are weird ✋?

and honestly why do people care? not to be rude, but idk why it matters. he's literally just an insider, he's not a celebrity. i mean happy birthday to the guy, but like..... why does it matter to anyone when his birthday is lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The way I see it, she had a valid excuse for the COTCC delay. Back in May 2020 we had no clue that extent of the pandemic's duration (I personally though it would be over by July RIP)--or the long-lasting effect it would have on global supply chains. I can understand why the Sept. 5th date was pushed back because of vinyl record manufacturing. 

But with the July 4th date there is no excuse other than recklessness on her part, and bad artist management for even letting her post that on the labels part...

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

So is what we’re saying that we’re actually getting the unreleased music album to hold us over on RCS/BB/IDK? Similar to what she promised with the covers album to hold us over for COCC? And she might actually deliver? Well bend me over and call me Sally, we might be onto something ladies :omg: :wowcry: :oprah2:

22 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

they're taking down serene queen of youtube as well

It’s probably most definitely not on the new album, but I noticed sometime last year that Serene Queen actually relates to how Lana was perceived in the public throughout 2020, despite being recorded in 2015!

I don’t start fights but I stop them all by any means.

^ that line in particular really resonates with the way QFTC was presented and all of the ways she “doubled down” on her comments. And I think the song really could serve well as an explainer of Lana’s inner dialogue amidst being defamed/berated by the culture. So I think Serene Queen or a song with a similar lyrical concept would fit really well on LDR 8!

1 minute ago, Brightsun said:

Remember  that chemtrails over the country club  album were leaked fully on youtube and it was up and never taking down 10 days in advance

are you sure? i highly doubt they'd leave a leaked album on youtube for over a week before it's supposed to be out :rip: unless they just didn't give a fuck

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

are you sure? i highly doubt they'd leave a leaked album on youtube for over a week before it's supposed to be out :rip: unless they just didn't give a fuck

it was up on youtube and not taking down 

it was so weird

2 hours ago, not all who wander r lost said:

I'm just gonna wait - if nothing happens I know twitter is gonna have a lana uprising the same level as artpop trending earlier this year :oprah3:

I don't think so. Twitter stans love her. They'll call her unprofessionalism artistry and call it a day