Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

At this point we should know that the album isn’t coming out till next year. If she’s following the pattern of alternate year release then the next album is coming out in 2023. 

9 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

Either that or people slandering her previous albums 

That's what I fear the most. Some people even started to slander Dealer, an unreleased song nobody has heard yet  :horror:

10 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

the 7th is just us starting a gifgate every time the pre-release gets dry af

I forgot that this was an option!

Our petition trying to make Lana more "professional"

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, brandon said:

I don’t really feel like this is a valid comparison lol - movies are delayed all the time - also orchestras rely on a live audience, so yeah :rollin:they wouldn’t do that. 

Anyways I think it’s a little ridiculous that there are people going on about how we’re entitled to an explanation because we “pay for her lifestyle” like?!:?;$; HUH :biblio:

That doesn’t make us entitled to anything. Lana does not Beg us to buy her albums, hell she barely even promotes them, we buy them because we WANT to, not because we expect something back.

When movies are delayed, we know that it's going to be delayed. I can't remember a single time that a trailer came out with a date and it wasn't released (besides the covid cancellations) or that it didn't have an explanation for a delay.

The consumption of artistic work is different based on what type of art it is, but the comparisons still valid, because they are from the same field.

She doesn't owe us because we pay for her bills, she owes us because she's a professional artist, from a big label, that has a phone and internet connection. She sells her artwork to the public. If she doesn't respect her audience, we have the right to be offended by that. Artists always thank the public at the end of a show for a reason. It's a symbiotic relationship 

I've been starting to think lately that her revenge isn't only on the critics (if she's still intending to put any tracks on the album where she's mentioning critics... or if she ever wrote a song about critics...) but on her life in general, and possibly family too since she's mentioned her mom father's wife. She got friends, her life seems pretty sweet, she seems to be in a much better place mentally than a few years ago, she's doing well in sales and can still remain somewhat anonymous and keep her personal life to herself. This is, in a sense, her biggest revenge on her darker side.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Based on her Instagram followers I can say that:

JUNE the new album by Lana Del Rey out in JUNE.

Cover and photoshoot by Mike Dean.

Produced by Lana herself, Caroline "Chunk" Grant and her newborn baby.

Executive producer: Patricia "Pat" Grant.

Lead single: "- and I'm born in June" accompanied by a high budget MV directed by Valerie "Freckles" Vogt.

Alternative UO cover shot by Nikki Lane's horses. It contains 2 bonus tracks with backing vocals by Nadia Lee and a sample from Charles "Charlie" Grant's sextape that's included in the Ultraspecial collectors edition boxset (along with an audio version of Qftc).

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

she just gets away with anything.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952826e7b2a370f31acd7

I’m fed up with Lana and her spur-of-the-moment-that-never-come-to-fruition dates  :awkney2: not mad, just disappointed. 

Actually, I wouldn’t mind the constantly changing dates if she updated us once in a while. Like random snippets and what not. The radio silence besides the hbd posts just makes it unbearable. 

I hate some of y’all for complaining about her spoiling NFR because she kept teasing us :defeated: now we only have our delusions, crumbs from insiders and the occasional Mike Dean tweet to keep us company :sideeye:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

I tried to tell y’all… Lana would never just drop an album digitally. She is a vinyls artist and that’s where the majority of her pure sales from Chemtrails came from. It’s not a matter of whether she cares or not (bc I don’t think she cares) but she’s signed to a major label that does.

also. BOZ’s reluctance to mention the name of the new producer(s) makes me think it’s either smt country (considering nikki threat lane is in town) or just another nobody (like Gabe Simon). 

5 minutes ago, cherri said:

I hate some of y’all for complaining about her spoiling NFR because she kept teasing us :defeated: now we only have our delusions, crumbs from insiders and the occasional Mike Dean tweet to keep us company :sideeye:

I actually prefer this way over the NFR situation. She kept teasing so much that she pretty much shared entire songs, and it made me think that something was gonna happen soon. But nothing did happen, and I was just left disappointed and frustrated. Now, she's so silent that I'm not expecting anything, and she's been sharing so little that I don't know what to expect. That makes me think less about it and more sane I guess, haha.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I get that she probably announces these dates because she's excited about what she's making and wants to share a little bit of that, but I really don't get why she can't share a snippet or maybe some lyrics with a picture instead....even just "(title) coming soon" like someone else said haha

Like why does it have to be fake dates? If she didn't say June 1st literally the day after chemtrails came out, and then July 4th a few weeks later, we wouldn't have had this expectation something was coming :toofloppy:

I don't think it's really all that fair to be screaming IT'S UNPROFESSIONALLLLLL when we kind of expected this. like.... guys we all chose to believe something that we knew wouldn't happen. remember when june 1 came and went? she just ignored it. the same thing with all the other dates the last few eras. what do you expect? lmao it usually comes out around 3-6 months after she gives a date, and realistically, she has said in the past that she likes to release every 15-16 months. technically we're about a year out from that time frame. i'd love another album but we've just gotten one in march and we have violet bent backward AND new singles to hold us over. especially when we heard she's changing the songs, we shouldn't known right then. if anything, it might be a good thing that she's changing the album and doing new songs instead of using leftovers from NFR and COCC, we already know a couple of songs from cocc were NFR leftovers. 

i'm just glad to know that jack isn't on this one. sad to hear no new rick songs, but we won with the news that jack isn't on it. we needed her to get away from him to develop her sound again. makes me wonder if they've had a falling out though

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

wait she doesn't mention the fall time in WW 

"summer comes, winter goes, spring i sleep god knows

summer comes winter goes, spring i skip heaven knows" or whatever it is so fall?

Fall 2021 ladys, gays, non-binaries, and delulus

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole