Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i want to believe she finally found an inspo for her art. And that she scrapped the 3 singles and made an actual sonically cohesive album

oh baby the inspiration was always there, not everybody can understand and fully grasp the entirety of it tho :yawn: and all of her albums have been cohesive sonically (apart from maybe LFL, which was more of a mix, subject that’s debatable in my opinion cause an album can be cohesive and still have a combination of different sounds and genres) ya’ll are making it worst for yourselves and should just drink a glass of water and chill 

So guys there was a lot of complaining / disappointment today but hell yeah let ppl complain today to get things out of their system. Yeah maybe she owns us nothing & we could expect July 4th to be fake but it's still so  sad that we can't trust her unless it's a label announcement  & that she doesn't give a fuck about  updating us , like she could  at least post " Sorry guys,  still working on it..it comes later this year xxx ". This shouldnt be the normality.

And I think @gsnlpmade good points today so don't come for him. 

It's frustrating for all of us that this is like the 3rd or 4th era with the same shit over and over  again.  If she wants a lowkey release it's totally fine but a little update or  stopping to say random fake dates  doesn't hurt  anyone. It's the least she can do & what most of us asking for.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

some of y’all are so fucking annoying omg 

"i’m disappointed she didn’t even update us once yet again"

50% of y’all: WELL WHY DONT YOU UNSTAN THEN FAKE FAN ???

:eyeroll2:

3 minutes ago, OuterSpace said:

oh baby the inspiration was always there, not everybody can understand and fully grasp the entirety of it tho :yawn:

ouhhhh true youre such a true fan:wub: not like all those braindead morons who dont understand lanas genius:poordat:

Guys. I don't know if anyone has noticed yet, but the headcover on her youtube channel disappeared. What is it all about?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 hours ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

I don’t see it but then I’m on the mobile app

sorry false alarm. My internet was trolling :'( Damn i gotta stop sniffing too much Delulu powder

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Guys. I don't know if anyone has noticed yet, but the headcover on her youtube channel disappeared. What is it all about?

Also, has it been mentioned at all that, on her channel, the only track of the three news singles included in the "Blue Banisters" album playlist was BB itself? Could this mean the other two were just singles to test the water? That would serve 

I noticed this the other day

6 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

nah it was clearly in response to people saying Lana didn't deserve her fanbase and trashing cocc 

mUENGN9.png

None of this are true. She said to a fan that she WAS working with Jack. Present. Not all of tracks are scrapped one. She made new ones that didnt make the cut because she changed the direction of the album. And no, a song called love you doesnt exist. Btw, Zach is the main producer of the album. She made alot of original songs with him when she was "recording" the cover album. And now she is using those (great songs) :welcome:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

4 minutes ago, Cloud Shrouded said:

nah it was clearly in response to people saying Lana didn't deserve her fanbase and trashing cocc 

idk what you’re talking about 

11 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

Ironic when in reality it's actually just people saying "I had high expectations and I stan her less and less when she dares to not come through for me, I'm owed this from her by consuming her art" Telling someone to go through with what they said they might do =/= actually making the statement itself 

Just now, lustforlife said:

None of this are true. She said to a fan that she WAS working with Jack. Present. Not all of tracks are scrapped one. She made new ones that didnt make the cut because she changed the direction of the album. And no, a song called love you doesnt exist. Btw, Zach is the main producer of the album. She made alot of original songs with him when she was "recording" the cover album. And now she is using those (great songs) :welcome:

bestie boz confirmed there are no jack tracks. obviously there aren’t any if she scrapped most of the old songs they have to be the jack ones since she won’t scrap newer songs. 

I think y’all need to accept that she updates us on the album while she’s making it. People don’t like when she’s silent and don’t like that she shares things. If anyone really got their hopes up for either of these dates without a preorder, where have you been? Who have you been stanning all this time? I’m not even like a huge lana defender. She’s does things I don’t like sometimes. But it’s really not that serious. And no real music critic ever discounts her albums because of the release. It’s literally just marketing. 

Girls let‘s just appreciate that everything is possible now. A leak, cover reveal, preorder, tracklist reveal or release of the lead single could happen any day. How exciting! :party:

Just now, mar said:

Ironic when in reality it's actually just people saying "I had high expectations and I stan her less and less when she dares to not come through for me, I'm owed this from her by consuming her art" Telling someone to go through with what they said they might do =/= actually making the statement itself 

so fucking what if people feel like that let them feel like that? i get that too much negativity isn’t great and y’all can complain about that yes. but a lot of the fake positive crowd that lives in lana’s anal cavity on here attacks anyone who just says they don’t like this or don’t or for something as simple as doing the wrong album ranking. the same crowd who are the first to yell "maybe unstan if you’re not happy?" will also be the first to have brain aneurysms if someone says something slightly negative about lana.