Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Remember when Lana added “Change” to LustForLife last minute:brows: July 4th 2022 is still happening guys

no but if she is adding a new song that might mean it’s inspired by super recent events so maybe we’ll be getting a “Lullaby”-esque titled song about becoming an Auntie oooh

which would be super sweet but also melancholic in her usual self reflecting ways (omg lol or maybe she was in the delivery room and will be doing some empathic screaming to talk about the physical and emotional pain)

Idk i hope we get more insights into her mind

I guess Lana’s albums have always been personal, the way she expresses that varies from album to album, but if the three promo? singles show anything it’s that this will be more poetic, raw, stripped back direction so I can see her going deep into these really personal ideas

Tbh our girl is probably going through a weird time, so many conflicting experiences happening together, it can be weird being a creative and being excited for a project but also never knowing when to stop

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

2 hours ago, yayoop said:

Remember when Lana added “Change” to LustForLife last minute:brows: July 4th 2022 is still happening guys

no but if she is adding a new song that might mean it’s inspired by super recent events so maybe we’ll be getting a “Lullaby”-esque titled song about becoming an Auntie oooh

which would be super sweet but also melancholic in her usual self reflecting ways (omg lol or maybe she was in the delivery room and will be doing some empathic screaming to talk about the physical and emotional pain)

Idk i hope we get more insights into her mind

I guess Lana’s albums have always been personal, the way she expresses that varies from album to album, but if the three promo? singles show anything it’s that this will be more poetic, raw, stripped back direction so I can see her going deep into these really personal ideas

Tbh our girl is probably going through a weird time, so many conflicting experiences happening together, it can be weird being a creative and being excited for a project but also never knowing when to stop

YES DELULU ENERGY GUYS!!!!! 
JOIN TEAM DELULU TODAY

THE ALBUM IS COMING JULY 4TH

TEAM DELULU

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

On 6/30/2021 at 4:32 PM, IanadeIrey said:

My tracklist idea:

1. Wildflower Wildfire

2. Text Book

3. Liz, I’m Calling from Calihoma

4. Bodega Bae

5. Paris, Texas

6. Under Your Skin

7. Thunder

8. Dope

9. Dealer

10. Still Blonde at a Bottle’s End

11. Daughter

12. My Thoughts are Not Borrowed - Just Blue

13. Blue Banisters 

0-C8531-A4-0-D7-E-45-B6-BEFF-5-AFDE7-E5-

All produced with Zach Dawes + Gabe Simon with the exception of Wildflower Wildfire.

I think Wildflower Wildfire is the perfect opening with the defiant piano - it is simple but striking.  The opening lines to the whole album being “here’s the deal - ‘cause I know you wanna talk about it”  is perfect because it sets the tone for her telling her own story.

I claim "Liz,  I'm Calling from Calihoma" it sounds interesting

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 hours ago, yayoop said:

which would be super sweet but also melancholic in her usual self reflecting ways

Album will be opened by Roses, formerly known as Roses Bloom For You. Reworked with dreamy strings and flutes. A song about delicacy and glamour, dedicated to her sisters newborn babygirl. Roses is also the title of the album. Very cliché but intentional. The album will mock all the bitchy things people have said about her. Dreamy and dramatic instrumentals with ironic, yet vulnerable lyrics. The following track will be called Bloom For You, a track about how Lana got trashed for her "fake" looks even though she was a fashion icon and co-birthed the sad girl -movement. On the album cover, she will have a flower crown on top of her head. Legendary.

Spoiler

Roses 

1. Roses 

2. Bloom For You

3. Serene Queen

4. Smoking Is Good For The Soul

5. All Of My Women

6. Question for the Culture - Interlude

7. Wildflower Wildfire

8. Thunder

9. Text Book

10. Dealer

11. According To Law

12. Blue Banisters

13. One For My Daughter

14. Lilac Wine

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

14 hours ago, gsnlp said:

This is exactly the opposite of what she is :eek: queen, she’ll never do that. That’s not Lana at all……….. she’s not Emma Chamberlain 

FUK imagine if Lana's baddie phase came complete w daily vlogs :oprah: 

mUENGN9.png

if i was on trial to go to federal prison on presumption of a federal crime i think i'd like for my lawyer to be someone who tried to commit suicide but didn't cause like i know that to be a lawyer you can't have tried to kill yourself like they check for that and if someone can talk themselves down from that state of mind and create a good enough argument for them i'd pay top dollar for them to plead my case in front of a judge and probably get me off butter-scotch free or at least down to community service even if i was rightfully guilty in murdering that man but wow that'd be a sight to behold in a courtroom

8 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

My tracklist idea:

1. Wildflower Wildfire

2. Text Book

4. Bodega Bae

5. Paris, Texas

6. Under Your Skin

7. Thunder

8. Dope

9. Dealer

11. Daughter

13. Blue Banisters 

All produced with Zach Dawes + Gabe Simon with the exception of Wildflower Wildfire.

I think Wildflower Wildfire is the perfect opening with the defiant piano - it is simple but striking.  The opening lines to the whole album being “here’s the deal - ‘cause I know you wanna talk about it”  is perfect because it sets the tone for her telling her own story.

:legend: Currently manifesting Dope, Dealer, Still Blonde at a Bottle's End, and Daughter into reality. :legend:

I'm obsessed with this concept.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

26 minutes ago, salvatore said:

if i was on trial to go to federal prison on presumption of a federal crime i think i'd like for my lawyer to be someone who tried to commit suicide but didn't cause like i know that to be a lawyer you can't have tried to kill yourself like they check for that and if someone can talk themselves down from that state of mind and create a good enough argument for them i'd pay top dollar for them to plead my case in front of a judge and probably get me off butter-scotch free or at least down to community service even if i was rightfully guilty in murdering that man but wow that'd be a sight to behold in a courtroom

hope you're doing okay bestie

@salvatore are u okay bestie?

Beautiful concepts gurls and gays, love them :wub:

I'm manifesting Dope, Dealer, My Thoughts ale not borrowed just blue.

I imagine Dope would be a slow track with raw guitars like from PWYC, zero piano, some drums and really sad Lana voice;

Dope and diamonds I had em once

Like a true love on a side

Burning slowly on that dance

There's no need to hide

:crying5:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

Im a little shocked that some of you guys are so rude :pft: ... At the end, Lana is an authentic artist ... of course she gives everything that at least the album is as perfect as possible .. that the story is told as best as possible. She should take her time ... in a few years she should still be proud of what she has done. I wish my English would be a bit better :crying5: so could express more what I am meaning ... 

50 minutes ago, schillipepper said:

Im a little shocked that some of you guys are so rude :pft: ... At the end, Lana is an authentic artist ... of course she gives everything that at least the album is as perfect as possible .. that the story is told as best as possible. She should take her time ... in a few years she should still be proud of what she has done. I wish my English would be a bit better :crying5: so could express more what I am meaning ... 

So true, she seems actually invested in her work as an artist, despite some people saying she's putting stuff out for the sake of it and needs a break.

Like we should be grateful she has the ability to be as prolific as she is, you don't have to like or listen to it but you can appreciate she has the freedom to do what she wants.

She just needs to work on her communication skills :makeup:

And your English is fine bestie, stick around, we need more sane fans

1 hour ago, schillipepper said:

Welcome to Lanaboards.

Merci :kiss3: 

Im pretty sure we gonna love the final album. And nobody knows what could be the reason for the possible delay ... probably she likes to tell her story in a different way and found a different way to express the feelings or something. Recorded a songs that fits better into the album ... 

Do you think the scrapped songs will find a home in a future album? According to Gabe they started working pretty quickly cause Lana had a clear vision of what she wanted to make. I guess TB and BB came from those early sessions so if the other songs are like that I wonder why would she remove them. Maybe they were too personal? (Somehow even more than WW). Maybe she doesn't feel prepared yet to tell some parts of her life or something. 

I mean she removed Yosemite from LFL because it was too happy and she wasn't quite there yet so if she doesn't feel like releasing a song she just doesn't do it :thumb2:

Lana seems very meticulous about her albums cause she's always changing stuff until it feels right to her, she doesn't just put all the songs she has for an album like it was a random playlist so I'm excited for what's to come.

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

My tracklist idea:

1. Wildflower Wildfire

2. Text Book

4. Bodega Bae

5. Paris, Texas

6. Under Your Skin

7. Thunder

8. Dope

9. Dealer

11. Daughter

13. Blue Banisters 

So beautiful:wub: Simple but eye-catching.

4 hours ago, salvatore said:

There is a lot to unpack here but after reading 3 times, I agree

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream