Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

16 hours ago, COCC said:

Let‘s blame Nikki if it‘s not released this sunday :oprah3:

Nikki Lane will be our new Demi Lovato. I love it.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

the album is coming in less than 2 days and I don't care

fking BOZ or whoever this random man is can choke on some cocc

He clearly doesnt know if the album is coming or not

we have the date and no delay info so we can expect

new music

:twirls:

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

poor nikki but an attack from the stans would be funny

I will forgive her if she leaks thunder. Come on girl, you know you can do it :brows:

17 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

BOZ, Ben, etc: Lana’s still working on the album, nothing’s coming on Sunday…

everyone on lanaboards: surprise release on Sunday!

tumblr_np3afsJMuk1rdfgw4o1_500.gifv

we think Lana is lying about July 4th, but in reality everyone else is lying about it not coming 

:hype:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, COCC said:

I will forgive her if she leaks thunder. Come on girl, you know you can do it :brows:

you're onto something... can the crazy stans beg her to leak the album omg :oic3:

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

we think Lana is lying about July 4th, but in reality everyone else is lying about it not coming 

:hype:

we literally used this logic for September 5th :hype:

none of the stores knew anything about an album because they all wanted to keep it a surprise :hype:

5 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

we literally used this logic for September 5th :hype:

none of the stores knew anything about an album because they all wanted to keep it a surprise :hype:

but we didn’t have any singles before September 5th :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

she actually makes me not enjoy pre releases anymore because it's just constant unnecessary disappointment every single time, lust for life was so messy but it didn't drag on and it was fun, a lot was happening, but since NFR i just dread it... i used to enjoy the process but now i just don't care about any of it, i just want the album and then for her to just go away. i don't even want to check lb anymore.. hardly, because nothings happening and it's always so depressing i mean... for fuck sake how hard is it to not be a total shitty person? ben deserves the hate he gets because yes he IS a total cunt and so is lana lmaoo, there's no denying that they are both assholes and this IS disrespectful.. 

literally no other artist i know does this, artists delay their projects yeah but they don't announce random dates months ahead of time and then say absolutely nothing and just let the day come and go without a single word, it's totally uncalled for and she does it EVERYYYYYYY TIMEEEEEE.. and then she wonders why people are always frustrated in her comment section, same with that idiotic manchild named ben as well, he should just ignore the comments like a professional because it's not his personal account it's his business account so i don't know why he has to make stupid and pointless remarks to fans even if they are being completely rude, instead of addressing the situation head on he makes sly remarks and takes it all really personally lmao, must be kinda embarrassing for interscope... fans are fans. either ignore them or address the situation like a professional and then leave it

people aren't mad about the false dates, people aren't mad about the delay (artists delay their work all the time, that's not the issue) people are mad about the lack of acknowledgement of it and how she can't even be bothered to tell people that it's been delayed when SHE was the one who announced it, totally out of the blue and unprovoked :facepalm: and then her team are like "awwww please leave her alone" blah blah, it's always the same laughable shit

but my god, thank god her music is always so fucking beautiful <3 

she's such a fucking bitch!! love her!!!

destaque.png

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I completely agree @Terrence Loves Me

I’m so sick of the “let Lana finish her album in peace :)” and fans who say “you are so entitled!! Let her work!!!” When Lana herself is the one who does this. She had absolutely no reason to announce the album the day after COTCC and she clearly realized June 1st wasn’t going to happen, so why she didn’t just say “sorry the album is taking a little longer than expected, I’ll update you when it’s finished” instead of announcing another date is beyond me. Like she can take as long as she wants, that’s not the issue. The issue is the constant fake dates with no follow through or after thought 

"Don’t forget me"

34 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

she actually makes me not enjoy pre releases anymore because it's just constant unnecessary disappointment every single time, lust for life was so messy but it didn't drag on and it was fun, a lot was happening, but since NFR i just dread it... i used to enjoy the process but now i just don't care about any of it, i just want the album and then for her to just go away. i don't even want to check lb anymore.. hardly, because nothings happening and it's always so depressing i mean... for fuck sake how hard is it to not be a total shitty person? ben deserves the hate he gets because yes he IS a total cunt and so is lana lmaoo, there's no denying that they are both assholes and this IS disrespectful.. 

literally no other artist i know does this, artists delay their projects yeah but they don't announce random dates months ahead of time and then say absolutely nothing and just let the day come and go without a single word, it's totally uncalled for and she does it EVERYYYYYYY TIMEEEEEE.. and then she wonders why people are always frustrated in her comment section, same with that idiotic manchild named ben as well, he should just ignore the comments like a professional because it's not his personal account it's his business account so i don't know why he has to make stupid and pointless remarks to fans even if they are being completely rude, instead of addressing the situation head on he makes sly remarks and takes it all really personally lmao, must be kinda embarrassing for interscope... fans are fans. either ignore them or address the situation like a professional and then leave it

people aren't mad about the false dates, people aren't mad about the delay (artists delay their work all the time, that's not the issue) people are mad about the lack of acknowledgement of it and how she can't even be bothered to tell people that it's been delayed when SHE was the one who announced it, totally out of the blue and unprovoked :facepalm: and then her team are like "awwww please leave her alone" blah blah, it's always the same laughable shit

but my god, thank god her music is always so fucking beautiful <3 

she's such a fucking bitch!! love her!!!

destaque.png

All tea, all shade 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a574af6a41b9800608

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

20 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’m so sick of the “let Lana finish her album in peace :)” and fans who say “you are so entitled!! Let her work!!!” When Lana herself is the one who does this. She had absolutely no reason to announce the album the day after COTCC and she clearly realized June 1st wasn’t going to happen, so why she didn’t just say “sorry the album is taking a little longer than expected, I’ll update you when it’s finished” instead of announcing another date is beyond me. Like she can take as long as she wants, that’s not the issue. The issue is the constant fake dates with no follow through or after thought 

We should still blame Nikki :oprah3:

22 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

she a bitch who doesn’t give two ducks about her fans 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

26 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

she straight up lies to the world while having a "trust no one" tattoo on her fucking body, the irony

Lowkey it’s kinda fun when she announces fake dates.. it’s like a little game… is it coming? is it not? will she tease anything? will she surprise release? will she announce another date? keeps us on the edge of our seats :hooker:

just stop taking it so seriously yall, at the end of the day, it’s just music. no need to be dramatic. idk why y’all get so mad :biblio:

7 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

at this point I don't care I just need to know that Thunder is in the bag :oprah3:

hopefully it's one of the songs she scrapped :hooker:

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

hopefully it's one of the songs she scrapped :hooker:

0% chance for Thunder to be on the album Xd ... LANA NEEDS TO PICK CHERRY BLOSSOM INSTEAD!!!

Mmeow~