Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The cover looks like a nod to the BTD MV with Tex & Mex as the tigers and I love it. Also, the snippet of the new song sounds just like "Afraid" but more mature. This album... :'(

7 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

So when do we think she's posting the tracklist and preorder? My guess is sometime in August or September 

yeah, if she finishes the album this month in august we might get the pre order, and maybe october/november we get the album 

SFP2h.gif

Album cover is alright, not sure how I feel about it yet. Better than the pic-art mess, the snippet is interesting although it’s another piano ballad (as expected) so a tad disappointing. The TBD is probably October or November and single Late August. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I can't pretend not to like the piano, it's probably my favourite instrument and if combined with great lyrics, it's the essence of emotion.

Lana Del Rey serving Tori Atmos Amos realness

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

The cover looks beautiful. It was wise of her to say “later later” and “soonish” rather than another date that passes with nothing to show for it. I believe she will deliver a great album when the time comes. The new song already sounds gorgeous.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Drew Erickson not only produced Summertime, but he's also worked with Father John Misty and Weyes Blood  :angie: This is the exact type of energy/vibe I was hoping for from this album just based on the snippet alone

imageproxy.jpg

18 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

This is not her best cover - it's the best cover.

Also, why are people trusting BOZ over an official instragram post?

cus Lana's unpredictable and BOZ is not

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

cus Lana's unpredictable and BOZ is not

that’s like saying “I trust the car even tho the driver has no clue what they’re doing”. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Just now, King of Saigon said:

IDK IF THIS IS AN INTENTIONAL CALLBACK BUT OMFG. Like I said Tex and Mex are her lions Wbk
sMMW5DR.jpg

ugh we love a full circle moment

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

22 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

It's a piano ballad produced by Drew Erickson. Its length is around 4/5 mins and the sound is very similar throughout, but she delivers vocals :hoe:

he didn’t say it’s a piano ballad just a ballad so there could be different instruments coming in. he also said there’s something in the hook so maybe it’ll be a softer/dreamier video games type of song as the song progresses :oprah: