Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

is anyone else having trouble with the site crashing :toofunny:

Yes, a lot!!!

idk why but the snippet kinda sounds like because of you. i think it's similar to "tell me you love me boy, do it" bridge. i could be the only one who hears it tho. :coffee:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

please i was struggling to come with more track names LMAO

Ahahahaha nothing against you! I love the titles but I've been putting this '17 tracks' into the universe for like a month and a half now, manifest with me my friend!!

Ben said “2 amazing albums in a year” so it’s definitely going to be out within the next 5 months, which is such a fast turnaround, really. 

My bets are on a September/October release since she’s likely pressing it to vinyl now or will be doing so very soon. 6 months between COTCC and BB feels like an even, round number. 

The warm tones of the album cover perfectly coincide with a fall release - October 1st is a Friday and I feel like that is a very impactful date!

24 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

is anyone else having trouble with the site crashing :toofunny:

my apologies, there’s lot of traffic at the moment! I’m doing my best to try to keep it stable and under control x 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Omg leaked lyrics it’s beautiful :icant:

Spoiler

why don't you take showers? people shower because it's a trend. someone else doing it, and everybody else doing it, i wanna do it, i wanna fit in, i wanna do it. you have to think to yourself; why do i shower? why do i bathe? why do i do it? what do i gain out of doing this? am i going to starve if i don't take a bath? am i going to die if i don't take a bath? it's not a nesserity like food and water. basically, you're just wasting your own water bill - for no reason! - because you wanna fit in. and i don't understand it because people don't know if you shower or not anyway! they cannot tell, they cannot tell from adam or eve if you take baths or if you shower

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv