Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I keep forgetting November/December is cold for Americans :toofunny: 

I've always wanted a sexy spring/summer album, but it's literally fall/winter for us down here :toofunny:

personally love those seasons. fall always has a lot going on here, and winter more so. that and being a winter child, it's just nice imo 

i mean if anything, we can listen to it next spring/summer whenever
how'd that go w her past albums? 

UV/Honeymoon

Someone on ATRL asked this:

"If anyone knows (Hi BoZ @BlackoutZone ?) was this snippet the new song that she just added last week, one of the few original BB songs that she didn’t scrap, or one of the ones she added right after she scrapped most of the original songs? Just trying to piece together the little pieces that we have and maybe learn the direction of different moment of the album making process lol.  

Thank you if you can answer!!!"

BOZ replied this:

"It's a brand new song, not from the old tracklist"

Edited by gsnlp
idk what the fuck happened here

0YnL0Kf.gif

do u wanna get hyped? AIee2Xx.gif do you? 

zone mentioned the song gets even better. we're getting another single soonish. 
which means. a music video? A TRAILER? 200.gif TRACKS THAT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW YET W THE REST OF THE ALBUM. 200.gif
A NEW VINYL AND ITS SLEEVE ON OUR SHELVES RUN UR HANDS OVER ME LIKE A LANDROVAAAAAAAA KoU1t4x.gif
GIVE ME CYPRESS GARDEN VIBES MAMA zF8iEvl.gif
BossyOrdinaryAfricanfisheagle-small.gif7xzsjTV.gif

there you go. hyped QQscC8C.gifQfpGfPl.gif

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, Diamantes WILD said:

do u wanna get hyped? AIee2Xx.gif do you? 

zone mentioned the song gets even better. we're getting another single soonish. 
which means. a music video? A TRAILER? 200.gif TRACKS THAT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW YET W THE REST OF THE ALBUM. 200.gif
A NEW VINYL AND ITS SLEEVE ON OUR SHELVES RUN UR HANDS OVER ME LIKE A LANDROVAAAAAAAA KoU1t4x.gif
GIVE ME CYPRESS GARDEN VIBES MAMA zF8iEvl.gif
BossyOrdinaryAfricanfisheagle-small.gif7xzsjTV.gif

there you go. hyped QQscC8C.gifQfpGfPl.gif

Wait, we’re getting two singles? I’m confused sis!

IMG-7960.jpg

14 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

I mean if anything, we can listen to it next spring/summer whenever
how'd that go w her past albums? 

It wouldn't feel as impactful, since she'd announce the next album a day later :eartha:

No, but seriously. We're lucky most of her songs are timeless and haven't aged a day :defeated: I hope this is the case with BB as well!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Someone on ATRL asked this:

"If anyone knows (Hi BoZ @BlackoutZone ?) was this snippet the new song that she just added last week, one of the few original BB songs that she didn’t scrap, or one of the ones she added right after she scrapped most of the original songs? Just trying to piece together the little pieces that we have and maybe learn the direction of different moment of the album making process lol.  

Thank you if you can answer!!!"

BOZ replied this:

"It's a brand new song, not from the old tracklist"

This is interesting. We know Blue Banisters was already finished, and she was working on the next album (which was supposed to have more songs produced by Mike Dean)

I wonder, if her adding new songs could mean more of those Mike songs as well :smokes3: 

(I know they probably never started working or even finished them, but idk)

7 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

This is interesting. We know Blue Banisters was already finished, and she was working on the next album (which was supposed to have more songs produced by Mike Dean)

I wonder, if her adding new songs could mean more of those Mike songs as well :smokes3: 

(I know they probably never started working or even finished them, but idk)

i really think these songs she decided to add are songs that she did at the same time she did the old tracklist.

maybe Mike Dean will be the main producer of LDR9 and she decided to keep the songs they did (and are doing) for that album. Mike said some days ago he had at least one song for BB. 

0YnL0Kf.gif

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

The new cover made me want to stream the 3 songs even tho i hate them. She seriously understimates the power of visuals:dua:

It's crazy how a good cover elevated the songs :eartha2: I wonder if streaming Chemtrails with a different cover would make the album good

17 hours ago, SweetHenny said:

This cover alone already proved that COCC era needs to be buried and forgotten :hottie: (except the video for COCC that was a classic that was a classic)

Actually not if this was the actual cover for COTCC, i always love this pic :oprah:

54kf1Nm.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

55 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

When do we think the single comes out? I have an impression it'll take 2-4 weeks

I feel like the single is just around the corner, so agree, two to four weeks. Exciting.

Baby now You do~

6 minutes ago, Obduration said:

Her delivery in the snippet sounds like classic 2012 Lana…. 

Doesn't it sound a bit  like "Afraid"??