Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

@DeluluKing cherry Flop is not at all better than Yosemite. You've lost taste bestie. Yosemite is top tier and cherry blossom can NEVER elevate. I hope she reworks cherry blossom into a heavy instrumentals song

7 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

@DeluluKing cherry Flop is not at all better than Yosemite. You've lost taste bestie. Yosemite is top tier and cherry blossom can NEVER elevate. I hope she reworks cherry blossom into a heavy instrumentals song

:twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls:

:twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls:

:twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls:

:twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls:

:twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls:

:twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls:

:twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls:

:twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls:

:twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls:

:twirls::twirls::twirls:

no

you are wrong

yosemite is top track

cherry blossom is top too

two best songs

she doesn't even need to rework it - It's perfect

go listen to this every day sing it and think about it

and change ur not so powerful anymore mind

Mmeow~

12 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

So… boz confirmed the cover is still undecided 

:pls:

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

no

you are wrong

yosemite is top track

cherry blossom is top too

two best songs

she doesn't even need to rework it - It's perfect

go listen to this every day sing it and think about it

and change ur not so powerful anymore mind

That's just it though king, we CAN listen to it all day if we choose to. This song is old and used. We have it. Be happy with that. I hope she scraps it from this album. We need new songs. 

6 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

tenor.gif

That's just it though king, we CAN listen to it all day if we choose to. This song is old and used. We have it. Be happy with that. I hope she scraps it from this album. We need new songs. 

Yes and we need new covers like For Free. For me It's a better idea to release unreleased classics than ugly covers. Btw. It's not a good logic. Without Cherry blossom and Thunder we wouldn't have 15 new tracks for example but still only 13. Or 15 with 2 fillers.

AND - the deep fanbase ppl are the only one who listen to the unreleased music - It would be nice if more ppl could listen to them.

filler tracks < unreleased 10/10 classic

Mmeow~

8 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Yes and we need new covers like For Free. For me It's a better idea to release unreleased classics than ugly covers. Btw. It's not a good logic. Without Cherry blossom and Thunder we wouldn't have 15 new tracks for example but still only 13. Or 15 with 2 fillers.

filler tracks < unreleased 10/10 classic

How dare you. For Free outsold Cherry Flop Blossom

I can’t stop listening to the snippet, and boz said she’s serving vocals and the little snippet has me WRECKED

HOWWWWWW does she come up with these lines, and the video is so beautiful and sensual wowowoowow

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I really hope the new snippet will have a bridge, and I think she’ll sing in a higher register if it does have a bridge, and I know it’ll sound heavenly :illumilana2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

44 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

So… boz confirmed the cover is still undecided 

:pls:

Tbh I think he's just saying stuff at this point

Everything he's said lately revolves "uncertainty" that can never be proven.

Like he said she changed the album title but if it turns out it really is BB then he'll just say she changed it back and then he gets away with it even if he was just making stuff up. If she changed it to something else then why isn't he saying what that is? Spill or shut. 

Personally I only listen to him when it's something concrete

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Tbh I think he's just saying stuff at this point

Everything he's said lately revolves "uncertainty" that can never be proven.

Like he said she changed the album title but if it turns out it really is BB then he'll just say she changed it back and then he gets away with it even if he was just making stuff up. If she changed it to something else then why isn't he saying what that is? Spill or shut. 

Personally I only listen to him when it's something concrete

I’m convinced that he only really knows fully about the 3 singles and last time only really knew fully about LMLYLAW and just makes up the rest of the stuff for attention. Pretty much everything else he says is vague and turns out to be wrong (like COTCC & BB avoiding delays :teehee:). Either that or her team knows he’s leaking info and are fucking with him til he stops. 

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

dissapointed that thunder was being included and now even more disappointed that cherry blossom is as well :facepalm: two of my least fav unreleased songs but oh well, i do still like them but i really hope they are reworked especially cherry boresome.. please lord i beg you :crossed: i was also thinking about how important a good cover art is as well, like many of you said before you suddenly love the three singles even more when looking at the neil cover, and it's so true! it makes them seem richer! i love everything about the new songs and the new cover, it's so classic and comforting to look at, it makes me feel warm and it looks so rich! the golden and brown colours remind me of the great gatsby and the soaring 1920s. just fabulous.

after only hearing the new songs just yesterday i remember some of you saying that you hated the sound at the end of wildflower wildfire, it is definitely a weird and unpleasant sound but i think in all the right ways, it was definitely an artistic choice... the first thing it reminded me of was heat, and angst, it made me feel irritable, like something crawling in my skin, like an infection, i picture a field full of skeletons shaped like flowers after the fire burned them up

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

after the latest events, especially the new snippet, i come to think more and more that she is going back to her roots. Honeymoon / BtD vibes, the music of old hollywood. I don't really need cherry blossom or thunder.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

16 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

I’m convinced that he only really knows fully about the 3 singles and last time only really knew fully about LMLYLAW and just makes up the rest of the stuff for attention. Pretty much everything else he says is vague and turns out to be wrong (like COTCC & BB avoiding delays :teehee:). Either that or her team knows he’s leaking info and are fucking with him til he stops. 

Afaik he really does have the album but I feel like he swings between actual info and making stuff up, thinking that he can get away with the latter because of the credibility generated from the former. 

Notably, if his info is different to what she's saying, she obviously has the most up-to-date info because it's her decision-making, so she should be believed over him imo

However going by the method of how he gets his info (which I can't share because I'll be murdered) I don't see how he'd know about the cover unless there's some other ... way. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Me upon seeing the snippet of the new “soon” to be released song from Lana on Instagram:

tenor.gif

I’m less disappointed about the album being delayed now. At least she acknowledged it. I thought she was going to play it off like “July 4? Who told y’all you were getting an album today? Not I, sir/ma’am. Better luck next time!” :thumb3:

tenor.gif

—Churning Nectarine Ice Cream for the local police department and doing random handstands while My Song 57 by Lana Del Rey plays.— Lots of love.

I'm surprised she didn't decide to include unreleased tracks earlier, especially that many of them are better than lots of her released ones. Get that coin mama, drop those unreleased fan favourites.

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif