Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

might be an unpopular opinion, which is ironic bc i was literally hoping that cocc was gonna have cherry blossom on it, bc it truly is a beautiful song, gives me domestication visions, but i'm kinda hoping it'll be like a hype single, with how chuck released the video for pawn shop blues out of nowhere. 

see this. we get a new, updated track. 
and an empty slot for another song on the album. 

it'd be a great way of gifting the fans and giving her potential less pressure n more time to figure out what she might want to be doing. 

everybody wins ahaaaaaaa ah :oic:

UV/Honeymoon

Cherry Blossom is the most deserving of any unreleased song to see a placement on an album’s tracklist. Lana obviously loves it too, and honestly, I’d bet she’d been thinking about it a lot lately with Chuck’s pregnancy since it’s meant to be a lullaby

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

2 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Cherry Blossom is the most deserving of any unreleased song to see a placement on an album’s tracklist. Lana obviously loves it too, and honestly, I’d bet she’d been thinking about it a lot lately with Chuck’s pregnancy since it’s meant to be a lullaby

Lol, you forgot:

Fine China

Thunder

Color Blue

Boom Like That

The Good Life

Wild One

Life is Beautiful

Some Things Last a Long Time

Angels Forever

Your Girl

Say Yes to Heaven

Valley of the Dolls

Serial Killer

Paradise

On Our Way

French Restaurant

Unidentified Flying Bill

Serene Queen

JFK

I Don't Wanna Go

Dangerous Girl

&

The whole A.K.A.

But yeah, CB is peak lullaby

10 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Lol, you forgot:

Fine China

Thunder

Color Blue

Boom Like That

The Good Life

Wild One

Life is Beautiful

Some Things Last a Long Time

Angels Forever

Your Girl

Say Yes to Heaven

Valley of the Dolls

Serial Killer

Paradise

On Our Way

French Restaurant

Unidentified Flying Bill

Serene Queen

JFK

I Don't Wanna Go

Dangerous Girl

&

The whole A.K.A.

But yeah, CB is peak lullaby

you forgot maha maha :ma:

Capture.jpg

Guys i just noticed how she opened NFR with "Godamn" and ended the album with "it". That reads GODDAMN IT - what we all would say after experienced this album.

Her fucking mind-

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 hours ago, DCooper said:

Boz just posted: On my side the album still has new title. Guess we will see eventually.

OMG yassss I WANT THE NEW TITLE

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

5 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Guys i just noticed how she opened NFR with "Godamn" and ended the album with "it". That reads GODDAMN IT - what we all would say after experienced this album.

Her fucking mind-

Born to Die (deluxe) opens with “feet” and ends with “time”, that reads FEET TIME which are what she’s been posted many pics of this past year. Her mind ??

Not BoZ saying the album has a new title :crai: I’m not sure what to believe at this point to be honest.

Edit: I know BoZ is known to be reliable but I think I’m going to stick to official news from Ben, Ed and Lana herself.

6 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Boz just posted: On my side the album still has new title. Guess we will see eventually.

this is fucked up because her managers posted it as if it was the albums name. Ben said "Blue Banisters album coming soon"

0YnL0Kf.gif

2 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Not BoZ saying the album has a new title :crai: I’m not sure what to believe at this point to be honest.

and ain’t they been spreading stuff about lawna’s personal life. im not paying them any mind anymore 

16 hours ago, gsnlp said:

this is fucked up because her managers posted it as if it was the albums name. Ben said "Blue Banisters album coming soon"

Plot twist: BOZ may lied for CLOUT.

At this point I’m not gonna believe anyone or anything until it’s released. When Lana herself hasn’t made up her mind yet, why should Ben and/or Boz be heralded as reliable info? She does whatever the f she wants everytime.

IMG-7960.jpg