Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

28 minutes ago, Safiresyrup said:

well im super grateful rcs exists and that she is writing even more music for us too :illumilana2:

this. at least she's not going away. i saw a video of a guy listening to cocc for the first time and he was a stan, he even had AKA on vinyl so i know he was a stan. but he was talking about how it feels like throughout cocc she's saying she's tired of being famous and shit. like with DBJAG. and then i saw that the video was posted the day cocc came out and i was like..... lol spoke too soon! 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

this title of the album really gives me lizzy vibes but the revenge she mentions reminds me of some of the songs on UV that are filled with sarcasm of how she’s seen in the industry (fucked my way up to the top) 

thay and what she said about qftc about being able to go back and sing about her glamour, her perspective within her relationship, stripping etc.

anyway im just hoping we somehow tie all of this together into one great album Somehow

im kinda drunk so my mind isn’t fully there 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

we need an update this is boring. N4nq5Sy.gif

Just now, Escapism said:

this title of the album really gives me lizzy vibes but the revenge she mentions reminds me of some of the songs on UV that are filled with sarcasm of how she’s seen in the industry (fucked my way up to the top) 

thay and what she said about qftc about being able to go back and sing about her glamour, her perspective within her relationship, stripping etc.

anyway im just hoping we somehow tie all of this together into one great album Somehow

cheers bitch N4nq5Sy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, Escapism said:

oh and Im NOT manifesting this ive manifested too much to end up with the same god dam outcome every time

I am DEMANDING from now on

not from lana but from the universe 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

It's almost 3 a.m. I was sleeping, but wake up because in my dream I played RCS and the first thing that I listened was a piano ballad about gentle love. My subconscious interpreted as a nightmare, but I actually liked the song. I blame it on the Jack thirsty tread

26 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

It's almost 3 a.m. I was sleeping, but wake up because in my dream I played RCS and the first thing that I listened was a piano ballad about gentle love. My subconscious interpreted as a nightmare, but I actually liked the song. I blame it on the Jack thirsty tread

I expected the Jack thirst thread to cause... other kind of dreams :sluttybunny:

2 hours ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Wait now we want Lana doing trip hip-hop? NO THANK YOU.

Bye Mike Dean. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Mike Dean isn’t a trip hop producer, trip-hop is music like Tricky, Massive Attack, Portishead, & the genre is perfect for Lana 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Remember how she wrote "just a selPHie"?

I'm pretty sure the P stands for Paradise and the H stands for Honeymoon. She hinted on the sound of RCS :ahh:

Spoiler

mental gymnastics of a sleep deprived person ignore me lol

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 hour ago, VioletBunny said:

Mike Dean isn’t a trip hop producer, trip-hop is music like Tricky, Massive Attack, Portishead, & the genre is perfect for Lana 

Or sneaker pimps- one of the band members actually produced on BTD which has lots of trip hop elements