Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, not all who wander r lost said:

NFR! didn't win AOTY because it's album of the millennia...ย :oprah3:

ย  Hide contents

and Blue Banisters could eventually snatch that titleย :brows:

ย 

I still can't imagine that an album called blue banisters is going to surpass NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL, I honestly keep hoping that Lana will change the album title but keep the cover.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Imagine how confusing this must be for someone who's not up-to-date with what the insiders say

:bebe:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

This is the most confusing pre-release of all time, because I've read 40 pages and I'm still confused as fuck.ย :crossed: the alleged album cover that might not be the album cover is beautiful. The new snippet that is the alleged new title track is beautiful. I think we can all just take leave from LB, because lord have mercy... Stanning this woman is the most confusing thing on the planet. Even insiders seem to know nothing. I'll be back when an official pre-order and album release date is announced, because I'm too sick to encourage delusion right now.ย 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

42 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I still can't imagine that an album called blue banisters is going to surpass NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL, I honestly keep hoping that Lana will change the album title but keep the cover.

ย 

Blue Banisters is an iconic title in itself in fact all her album titles are and this one just fits with the whole album so farย 

3 hours ago, Tropico Angel said:

The same thing happened to Abel with his amazing work "After Hours". His label might haveย submitted After Hours era to both RnB & Pop fields. The pop voters probably carried a mindset, thinking that "aw he will get a lot of votes from RnB voters anyway, we should vote for different artists instead of him" - same for RnB voters, thinking he might get pop voters huge support.ย 

Thatโ€™s not exactly what happened - and thatโ€™s not exactly how it works voting wise either. Especially with Abel there was a lot of talks by inside sources about some ultimatum that was like โ€œyou either get the super bowl or grammy nomsโ€ and well, he did the superbowl.ย 

Anyways yeah the grammys has been pretty sketchy for years, with claims that itโ€™s rigged, they can be bribed, etc.ย 

Awards shouldnโ€™t matter that much, but I do get that itโ€™s super nice to be recognized for something, itโ€™s definitely validating in a way.ย 

"New Double Single release from Boom Like That (new album title)!

-> I Talk to Satan (6:66) prod. by Mike Dean --- reworked UV outtake

-> Black horns red eyes - bloody soul and dark heart (3:33) prod. byย Jack Antonoff --- Lust for Life outtake

OUT September 7th at 3 a.m. "

ย 

BoZ on ATRL

2 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

He had a meltdown on atrl cause people dragged him for constantly bringing up his hookups/threesomes/sex life whenever possible and hasnโ€™t posted about anything since :rip:ย 

ย 

you mean they actually tore his ego down? lol he literally has an insta called "planet eclipse" and apparently a paid discord? lmao idk....

ย 

that's neither here norย there. at least BOZ will spill what he knows without giving away too much. we know more about this era from him than lana herself and more from boz than eclipseย 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 7/5/2021 at 2:34 AM, honeymo0n said:

I honestly don't mind (a few) piano tracks if they sound fresh and full (like French Restaurant)

Yeaahhh me too. And I really want French Restaurant in this album, it fits well. I prefer it over Thunder tbh, I'M just so obsessed with that pretty songย 

13 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

-> Black horns red eyes - bloody soul and dark heart (3:33) prod. byย Jack Antonoff --- Lust for Life outtake

ย 

BoZ on ATRL

Me when I'm on crack.ย 

14 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

ย 

BoZ on ATRL

Is this a shit post or did he really post this I canโ€™t even tell anymoreย 

24 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

ย 

BoZ on ATRL

:um2:

On 7/5/2021 at 6:34 PM, honeymo0n said:

I honestly don't mind (a few) piano tracks if they sound fresh and full (like French Restaurant)

Same. You don't even notice that that song is only pianoย because theย balance of it withย her voice is perfect. It's not her singing over the piano, it's her singing with the piano.

Imo this is not the case with the pianoย tracks of late

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

guys i still cannot believe we got that cover wtf every time I remember it instantly brightens my mood. from the iphone chemtrails group photo andย the pics art selfie covers to a NEIL ELEGANT HQ MASTERPIECE....ย we finally wonย :trisha:

31 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

guys i still cannot believe we got that cover wtf every time I remember it instantly brightens my mood. from the iphone chemtrails group photo andย the pics art selfie covers to a NEIL ELEGANT HQ MASTERPIECE....ย we finally wonย :trisha:

I canโ€™t with everyone on ONTD who trashed the new Neil cover. I think itโ€™s her best cover sinceย Ultraviolence.ย Then again, they do hate her over there.ย 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Ladyย [to Laura]: โ€œWhen this kind of fire starts, it isย 
veryย hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.โ€

2 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

I canโ€™t with everyone on ONTD who trashed the new Neil cover. I think itโ€™s her best cover sinceย Ultraviolence.ย Then again, they do hate her over there.ย 

omg wait whatโ€™s ONTD? whoever they are they need to shut up thereโ€™s literally nothing to complain aboutย 

1 hour ago, bel air rose said:

omg wait whatโ€™s ONTD? whoever they are they need to shut up thereโ€™s literally nothing to complain aboutย 

Itโ€™s a Livejournal basedย celebrity gossip site. Iโ€™ve been a member there since I was 17 and Iโ€™m almost 35 now!ย 
ย 

They used to love her and then the question for the culture thing happened and then they turned on her really fast. Theyโ€™re constantly calling her racist, Karen, ugly, untalented, etc.ย Itโ€™s a herd mentality there. You donโ€™t have to agree with everything she says, but I feel they are just mean.ย These posts below really highlight their hatred for her; scroll down below the posts(s) to read allย the comments:ย 

ย 

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/121120108.html (this one is regarding the new BB Neil cover)

ย 

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/119809891.htmlย (defending the Chemtrailsย cover)ย 

ย 

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/118028977.htmlย (โ€œLana Del Rey keeps digging herself into an even deeper holeโ€)

ย 

ย 

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/118015748.html

ย 

ย 

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/117999052.htmlย (this one is their reaction to question for the culture)

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Ladyย [to Laura]: โ€œWhen this kind of fire starts, it isย 
veryย hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.โ€

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Waiting? Is LDR in Florida right now? Or is this aย โ€˜Thunderโ€™ reference, a new song title, an album title?ย 

ย 

Imagine flying to Florida specifically to experience a hurricane so you can use it as an Easter egg for your upcoming album. She's so devoted to her fans and her artย :heart:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift