Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

WHy this kinda good:oop2::stareney2::trisha:

I think I’m in the minority but I didn’t really like their voice. The bells and strings were nice from an instrumentation perspective but I’m super picky about guys voices and this one didn’t totally resonate with me. I also thought some of their piano work muddied up the song and it was hard to hear each instrument in the mix - but I get it ain’t that serious and it’s just a fan made thing but those are my two cents heheh :willcut: :xgiggle: :oop2:

7 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

Manifesting a single release in august and album release in September :pray2:

This timetable fits early grammy campaign period, I could see her label supporting it to try and boost Chemtrails lol

3 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

Such a shame she’s got rid of the strings and orchestral production and replaced everything with piano. It shows how much more amazing her songs could be if she went back to more indepth production. It adds so much power and emotion.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

She got me at the first part I was like "Ugh another piano flop" but the second part is niiiice. 

I actually have good hopes for this album and it wasn't there when she dropped those three singles. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Please.. please stop spamming this thread with large gifs & off-topic nonsense please. I know I haven't been as active to monitor this thread the past few weeks, but things have become really unhinged. Some posts that do not fit the Blue Banisters discussion have been moved to the Random Lana Discussion Thread.

if you would like a thread to go buck wild in, the Unidentified Flying Bill Pre-Leak Thread sounds like it may be the place for you lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

as discussion related bc apparently, we must sometimes we have to explain our posts. thanks for veiling joe. to be literal. this was made in reply as a set of lyrics regarding the map of la snippet that Lana posted on her instagram and what was being discussed beforehand from the post being moved and now in which i've been made insinuated to elaborate. I personally think it's fine to discuss n come up with lyrics that could lengthen the wonder and hype of the snippet even further seeing as the snippet's only a few seconds from the real song, bc what's a little mystery to make something a little more fonder. 

as well as, I think this is part of the album hype so im reposting this 

thought I saw you on hollywood n vine 
he had your build n your eyes 
staring right back into mine 
something great like a father's love for his woman 
like a home video replayin in my mind 

your lips, caressing my skin 
something that i've cherished n miss 

the smirk on your brows
and the glutton of your wantin'

waves over me (ur) my west sunset champion 

la la la, la, la la la 

hmmmmmm hmmmmm 

6aafa538f2bdab51999c0a3ee1eb7e45.gif

UV/Honeymoon

My attempt at a back cover because some of these titles would not leave my head. I don't really know what I'm doing, but it was fun to give it a try. I added RBFY and ITTJ because it feels like they'd be right at home on this album, and turned CB into Sycamore Tree.

znVJ5vC.png

29 minutes ago, sznofthewitch said:

znVJ5vC.png

The kitties deserved to be in the front, not the back... #Justice4Niko&Topanga

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

My body is a fire at the bay

a hellscape of the seas oh

baby lets float

hangin at the chelsea hotel

Writin folk like my name is

leanord coooo-hen

my words are every love that ive graced

my penship every fate that i face

and you tell me i have nothing i should think over

layin my head softly onto your shoulder

Spoiler

The melody wont leave my head so i had to come up with a second verse to sing while we wait :bebe:

2 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

The kitties deserved to be in the front, not the back... #Justice4Niko&Topanga

What if COCC is the album dedicated to her family and this one every song is about her pets lol

i'm 99% sure the tweet is fake. she's not working on collaborations for future albums when she's working on redoing an entire album that was due out this week that was delayed. that makes no sense. now, she could be talking to people about it, but that tweet is 100000% bullshit. can promise you, it's bullshit. not because i don't want it, but because she is working on what she's working on currently, which is a scrapping and redo of the album. the next album? it'll probably be worked on in the 2 months before this album drops. she doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon, so i won't be surprised if she continues tradition by announcing another album after blue banisters is out (if not the day before or same day, she does it every time). but currently working on the next album after BB? hunty what drugs are you smoking to come up with that

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

38 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

What if COCC is the album dedicated to her family and this one every song is about her pets lol

"Niko jumped into the pool, he was swimming with Topanga" lyrics reworked confirmed! :et:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

7 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i'm 99% sure the tweet is fake. she's not working on collaborations for future albums when she's working on redoing an entire album that was due out this week that was delayed. that makes no sense. now, she could be talking to people about it, but that tweet is 100000% bullshit. can promise you, it's bullshit. not because i don't want it, but because she is working on what she's working on currently, which is a scrapping and redo of the album. the next album? it'll probably be worked on in the 2 months before this album drops. she doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon, so i won't be surprised if she continues tradition by announcing another album after blue banisters is out (if not the day before or same day, she does it every time). but currently working on the next album after BB? hunty what drugs are you smoking to come up with that

what tweet was this?

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

1 hour ago, Jaeden xx said:

what tweet was this?

I think it was about Lana apparently having an album with a bunch of features in the works or something like that

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif