Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Emotional Machine (by Marina) is one of the best songs of its year. And Melanie has several recent bangers: Test Me, Detention, Fire Drill, Lunchbox Friends, The Principal...

i will admit EM was the one great song off that album, but as for Melanie i just feel like k-12 sounded like crybaby demo rejects, wish she would’ve changed her shtick 

as much as i would love lana to have a more expansive production i am afraid she is forever addicted to bare piano ballads 

3 hours ago, baddisease said:

Would anyone else like to have a remake of Pawn Shop Blues on this record?

Even though I adore that song, no. The original is great as is. We need RBFY in full tho :mj:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

If the chorus and bridge are as good as the verses the new single is going to be my favourite from the bunch. I can't stop playing the snippet she sound so good and the melody is so nice :crying4:

I’ve had to force myself to stop listening otherwise I’m gonna have another breakdown. Cinnamon, ‘in your car’ and blue Banisters snippets nearly destroyed me

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

13 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

lana really should cover white room by cream on BB

fuck yes!!

(i want her to cover literally anything by the doors)

Spoiler

is there a thread where we just get to list all the songs we wish she would cover? i could mull over this endlessly :trisha:

mUENGN9.png

On 7/12/2021 at 4:29 AM, baddisease said:

Emotional Machine (by Marina) is one of the best songs of its year. And Melanie has several recent bangers: Test Me, Detention, Fire Drill, Lunchbox Friends, The Principal...

Marina is great at what she does but I can't imagine how either of them would be able to keep up with Lana in the studio

Edit: I also want to add that I think it's important to be associating Lana with peers more accurately on her level. All 3 have really different musical styles - the only thing they really have/had in common, especially back in like 2012, was their "stylised image" and "sad girl" aesthetic (which tbh the sad girl trope is just a super misogynist and narrow way of looking at their music)

Edited by Alison by Slowdive

mUENGN9.png

Well this thread is so dry, I hope we get news soon :creepna3:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Maybe there’s a pattern here: 

- We expected Norman at the end of March and that date pulled through… for Chemtrails. 
- We thought Chemtrails would be out in October last year… could it be Blue Banisters’s release date? 
if so, we’ll get LDR9 on July 4 next year :lmao:

Just to remind you that Wildflower Wildfire is one of the best tracks she's ever released. Now go on about your day knowing this.

Happy as the moonshine

17 hours ago, riina said:

Just to remind you that Wildflower Wildfire is one of the best tracks she's ever released. Now go on about your day knowing this.

Thank you. Stop slandering WW challenge.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

I think they should make a variant only for LanaBoards. “Blue Banisters LanaBoards Exclusive Vinyl” :nails:

Finally our pearlescent white vinyl with holographic touches :cumming2:

0YnL0Kf.gif

10 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Damn this thread drier than the Sahara

It's drier than my love life here. Lana change it please. 

Mfhp.gif

3 hours ago, riina said:

is this a joke :usrsney:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Do we think we'll get the preorder with the single?

For Chemtrails we got LMLYLAW in October and then silence until December when she announced the preorder + title track for January with a final MV in March with the album. It lowkey mimics this rollout too: Random 3 singles in May then 2 months and she teased the album + new single so maybe we'll get the song in August (with the preorder) and the album with another MV late September-October. 

giphy.gif