Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

the way i've listened to the snippet clsoe to a thousand times and it's still soonish away :air: at least this way it's again comfirmation that i really need to stay away from drugs cause i'd od

ย DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gifย SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

36 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I need new information about the album or I'll K word myselfย 

We make threats and Godna just laughs....

its like I got my life stuck stuck on rewind

tryna stream the album lanas got something else in mind

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

39 minutes ago, World At War said:

Her delivery of "hot fire, hot weather, hot coffee" is just so catchy, I keep singing it.ย :legend:

ย 

Hot fire, hot weather, hot coffee... I'm bitterย :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

7 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

โ€ฆIโ€™m coughing but now itโ€™s in my bloodย :ma:

ย 

There's somethin' in dbree, I can feel it coming soon

It's comin', it's leaking

On the wings of a zip :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

nothing else to do except to keep manifesting electric guitar I guess

ย 

tumblr_n9jsduB5FX1th015oo1_500.gif

ย 

ย 

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Do we think we'll get the preorder with the single?

For Chemtrails we got LMLYLAW in October and then silence until December when she announced the preorder +ย title track for January with a final MV in March with the album. It lowkey mimics this rollout too: Random 3 singles in May then 2 months and she teased the album + new single so maybe we'll get the songย in August (with the preorder) and the album with another MV late September-October.ย 

This makes a lot of sense to me. I just wonder if the BB music video was scrapped as it was not released along the song, unlike Chemtrails, which single and video were releasedย simultaneously...

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 hours ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

I think theyย should make a variant only for LanaBoards. โ€œBlue Banisters LanaBoards Exclusive Vinylโ€ย :nails:

THIS TRULY MADE MY DAY ASDHEDPAISย 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

nothing else to do except to keep manifesting electric guitar I guess

ย 

tumblr_n9jsduB5FX1th015oo1_500.gif

ย 

ย 

if we manifest every day it might workย :prettyhurts:

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

This makes a lot of sense to me. I just wonder if the BB music video was scrapped as it was not released along the song, unlike Chemtrails, which single and video were releasedย simultaneously...

I think there are two probabilities.
1. The video was scrapped because it might not fit the album's aesthetic (the new aesthetic). We all know that Lana discarded several songs from the original tracklist.
2. The video will be released the day the album is released or the day the pre-order is released, although this last option does not make much sense since it would be more coherent if sheย would only launch the video of the fragment of the single that sheย posted on instagram.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

i feel like the blue bannister โ€˜videoโ€™ of her w clay is scrapped.

she probably only teased it because of the distaste from fansย she got from the picsartwork,ย 

ย 

the album cover her hair is different, feels way more recent like shot weeks ago even,ย ย the snippet video seems shot a long time ago. i hope itโ€™s scrapped tbh, i get the feeling theyโ€™ve broken up anywayย 

28 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I think there are two probabilities.
1. The video was scrapped because it might not fit the album's aesthetic (the new aesthetic). We all know that Lana discarded several songs from the original tracklist.
2. The video will be released the day the album is released or the day the pre-order is released, although this last option does not make much sense since it would be more coherent if sheย would only launch the video of the fragment of the single that sheย posted on instagram.

3. There is no video for BB and she used scenes from a scrapped CoCC visual

4. She scrapped the video because it features her exboyfriend

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don't care for the Blue Banisters video I care for the untitled single's video it looks iconic and it has CHEESE!

ย 

It's been 8 days since the snippetย :crai:

I can't wait anymore

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif