Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm wondering when this album will actually come out. I don't believe a late august release is very possible, but an october release would so great:flutter: we need a proper mid-autumn album

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

I pray for an October / November release date ?? ... maybe this could cure my early winter / late autumn depression. :yawn:and I would have something to look forward to after my wedding :oopna:

9 minutes ago, schillipepper said:

I pray for an October / November release date ?? ... maybe this could cure my early winter / late autumn depression. :yawn:and I would have something to look forward to after my wedding :oopna:

You could play the new record at your wedding :trisha: 

Not to turn into a wildfire

giphy.gif

Said he'd fix my weather vane

giphy.gif

God I wish I was with my father

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

so it's confirmed?!!! lana set to release Blue Banisters on July 30, 1 second before the bleachers' release :legend:

Lol that would be such a kick in the nuts to Jack: Thanks for the 4 records, but I’m releasing BB, which you were cut off, the same day :sluttybunny:

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lol that would be such a kick in the nuts to Jack: Thanks for the 4 records, but I’m releasing BB, which you were cut off, the same day :sluttybunny:

i'm in the mood to be harsh but he deserves it for being a lazy producer for lorde and rehashing stuff he's made for lana

likeeee where is his integrity

Edited by Alison by Slowdive

mUENGN9.png

i think she's still making the album imo, she scrapped half of it and i don't see her just adding unreleased music, even though we already have 2 unreleased songs on the album

and the good part is if she's currently making new music, that would explain her guitarrist being on studio, so we can expect our little eletric guitar thunder text book album :oopna:

just do it, just do it don't wait. 

if this album's coming out then baby better walk away (from the drawing table)

just do it, just do it don't wait, cause i don't wanna wait

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

20 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

and the good part is if she's currently making new music, that would explain her guitarrist being on studio, so we can expect our little eletric guitar thunder text book album :oopna:

:angie:

Single out 1st week of August. 

Album out 2nd week/3rd week of september after grammy deadlines.

Chem will be submitted for AOTY/pop vocal/(pls folk)

WD for SOTY.

Her label is aiming to get her to delay so that she doesnt have to compete with Halsey Lorde Billie Evermore.

And then with the poetry audiobook out in the later half the year...

She will be aiming for a Grammy for that as well next year.  

BB AOTY

WILDFLOWER SOTY

BTIG- best poetry audiobook

The logic.

So I got an email the other day about the ldr village preparing to get rid of merch, and target is releasing a new COTCC vinyl. 

this is EXACTLY what happened November of last year before the COTCC single and preorder was announced. I’m hopping on the Delulu train and say the rollout is about to start!

single mid August/September album mid October/November 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

So I got an email the other day about the ldr village preparing to get rid of merch, and target is releasing a new COTCC vinyl. 

this is EXACTLY what happened November of last year before the COTCC single and preorder was announced. I’m hopping on the Delulu train and say the rollout is about to start!

Yes. I can see the single coming in August with the preorder and the album in late September-October or even November. Lana used to announce preorders close to the album but the Chemtrails one was 2 months in advance so anything could happen now.

The only thing that's weird is the only proper single being a ballad with a homemade video :eek3:. We always get a big MV before the album. 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

wait new cocc vinyl?

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Yes. I can see the single coming in August with the preorder and the album in late September-October or even November. Lana used to announce preorders close to the album but the Chemtrails one was 2 months in advance so anything could happen now.

The only thing that's weird is the only proper single being a ballad with a homemade video :eek3:. We always get a big MV before the album. 

Chemtrails was a bit of a mixed bag though..she is usually consistent with having a video drop and then the album not long after. (WC to UV, HBTB to HM, (Lust for Life and COTCC both had a longer wait) and FIILY/TG to NFR).

3 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

wait new cocc vinyl?

yeah in America target has a new dark red vinyl!

"Don’t forget me"

49 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Single out 1st week of August. 

Album out 2nd week/3rd week of september after grammy deadlines.

Chem will be submitted for AOTY/pop vocal/(pls folk)

WD for SOTY.

Her label is aiming to get her to delay so that she doesnt have to compete with Halsey Lorde Billie Evermore.

And then with the poetry audiobook out in the later half the year...

She will be aiming for a Grammy for that as well next year.  

BB AOTY

WILDFLOWER SOTY

BTIG- best poetry audiobook

The logic.

Grammys deadline is September 30th though. 

6 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

The only collab I wanna see is Mark Lanegan. Imagine how f*cking sexy a duet with their voices would be. :oprah:

Yes, his songs give me lots of UV/HM demos vibes, btw the start of this one (My Shadow Life) sounds like Beautiful People (Honeymoon Demo) intro.