Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

she's wearing a lot of yellow so far, in both the mv snippet and the album cover maybe it all means something :illumilana:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

25 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

she's wearing a lot of yellow so far, in both the mv snippet and the album cover maybe it all means something :illumilana:

Alright so I googled if something like „months color“ exist- and it does! Apparently some people believe that the color of the month can affect their lives. And yellow is the color of…. November! Our theories are right! :illumilana:

Edit: I just saw that October is pink like the hydrangeas she posted. And september is Dark Blue like her banister :eek3:

2 hours ago, Nikogo said:

So I got an email the other day about the ldr village preparing to get rid of merch, and target is releasing a new COTCC vinyl. 

this is EXACTLY what happened November of last year before the COTCC single and preorder was announced. I’m hopping on the Delulu train and say the rollout is about to start!

Does anyone remember when exactly the pre-order of Chemtrails was announced? Maybe we're onto something:hdu:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

yooooo guys i'm new here but i've been stalking following this blog since NFR and  I LOVE all the chaotic energy that's been going on.  

it's a fucking mess seriously and i'm living for it. she's very hard to stan sometimes with all the fake dates and QFTC but you guys are always making me laugh so much.

it's so dead in here so I thought I would finally join and say hi. 

p.s can this pre-released be more... weird ? like where is she ?

so I turn but I learn not to turn into a wildfire 

to light up your night 

with only a smile and nothing that burns

jA3GJUb.gif

3 minutes ago, imyourman said:

yooooo guys i'm new here but i've been stalking following this blog since NFR and  I LOVE all the chaotic energy that's been going on.  

it's a fucking mess seriously and i'm living for it. she's very hard to stan sometimes with all the fake dates and QFTC but you guys are always making me laugh so much.

welcome aboard this semi sinking ship! :party:

Just now, be sweet said:

welcome aboard this semi sinking ship! :party:

thank youuuuuu i'm so excited to talk shit with you all

so I turn but I learn not to turn into a wildfire 

to light up your night 

with only a smile and nothing that burns

jA3GJUb.gif

14 minutes ago, imyourman said:

The joining ritual is that you have to make up a theory about BB and tell us your all time favourite Lana song :oprah3:

1 hour ago, honeymo0n said:

Does anyone remember when exactly the pre-order of Chemtrails was announced? Maybe we're onto something:hdu:

a random Tuesday in December at like 3pm eastern time :thumb2:

there’s no pattern to her announcement posts (both the true and false ones). The only thing that’s guaranteed is it’ll be random

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, imyourman said:

WELCOME TO THE MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Can any of you guys update me about what's new? theories, leak info or whatever we know. I wasn't here for two days :c

literally nothing has happened

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Can any of you guys update me about what's new? theories, leak info or whatever we know. I wasn't here for two days :c

Lorde‘s new song sounds like Wild at Heart and Lana made some cash this year :godlaugh:

1 minute ago, fucksforever said:

literally nothing has happened

Well... I'm not even surprised.

I also want to say that I've been listening to thunder and I talk to Jesus and I want Lana's next album to sound like that. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I also want to say that I've been listening to thunder and I talk to Jesus and I want Lana's next album to sound like that. 

I forgot to add that Lana posted on instagram: she seems to have found some new who treats her body like a map of LA

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b2e8udrcoj42g4os0ya

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Thunder: YES!!!

i Talk To Jesus: nope, not for me. The Contemporary Christian Reborn shit: nope. Not a bad song, but not an excellent song either. 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Thunder: YES!!!

i Talk To Jesus: nope, not for me. The Contemporary Christian Reborn shit: nope. Not a bad song, but not an excellent song either. 

I was not referring to the lyrics but the rhythm. I like how it sounds; it makes me want to fall in love.

if she reworks it... it might be a serve :usrs:

I had a boyfriend
He came from this town
We used to pretend we were married and start again

that lyrics hits me and I don't even know why (i know why but I don't want to think about it)

I've been thinking about the BB album cover announcement and I still find it weird that she wrote TBD instead of TBA. Maybe the title and cover are not final :icant: (at least she could just change the title and the photo won't be altered).

Imagine if the "later later" was because she didn't even finish it and has no idea about the release date and the single is another promo/random single like the 3 May ones...

But I've always been a delulu and that won't change now so I'll take Ben's words as a confirmation that it's coming before the year ends :brows:

giphy.gif