Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Lanaboards just crashed and i was gagged immidiately.

Can't believe i'm this level of desperation :oprah:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

"I'll nourish you hazily..." OzQcuqVm.png

Spoiler

pFs9RQJ.jpg

p48S0Na.jpg

sorry guys idk what thread this technically belongs in (ig updates? pre release? random convo? help :defeated:), but I just edited the selfie + hydrangeas from her most recent ig post like they could be for the BB album shoot, these are the vibes I'm trying to manifest and when I saw the pics that lyric immediately came to mind 

UbsOye5.png

3 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

There's nothing for us to talk about
Like album news and those things :crying2::krylie:

Cause there is nothing for us to think about,

Now she pulled our strings, we feel nothing happening

Ever since she announced the delay,

It’s been the blackest day,

it’s been the blackest day

All we hear is Lana Del Rey,

It’s out of date, it’s all we play

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

2 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

Hide contents

pFs9RQJ.jpg

p48S0Na.jpg

sorry guys idk what thread this technically belongs in (ig updates? pre release? random convo? help :defeated:), but I just edited the selfie + hydrangeas from her most recent ig post like they could be for the BB album shoot, these are the vibes I'm trying to manifest and when I saw the pics that lyric immediately came to mind 

This selfie gives me a lot a 'Blue' by Joni Mitchell vibes... Idk why :flutter:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Reveal hidden contents

pFs9RQJ.jpg

p48S0Na.jpg

this is absolutely gorgeous! :krylie: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Let's stop talking about that ugly lizard looking bitch and start talking about the serve that's coming in a few weeks :brows:

Reveal hidden contents

pFs9RQJ.jpg

p48S0Na.jpg

That's so so pretty :icant:. With every edit that I see that selfie looks more like album/single cover material to me 

giphy.gif

Here's the deal...

tumblr_mae9exHQ761qbbb7uo1_500.gif

Ben never stepped in...

730B.gif

When his client would lie to us...

tumblr_inline_nq88g2tX3f1qh6enn_500.gif

So we ended up awkward and dumb...

06dce9e1d896f8d056dd97657cca64e3b55d9459.gif

Getting bullied online, still refreshing Lana's IG...

ot1xXZ.gif

Constantly lied to, and with lies came clownery...

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952bb7ea21e4d178c11c84b69416dfed1121a35ae5c&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

And baby we...

tenor.gif

We've been clowning on this thread for so long...

tenor.gif

We wouldn't know how cruel these boards were...

1366717212_by_zozolex_inner.gif

Scrapped songs and scrapped album, fake dates, Jared's bitter...

tenor.gif

So we're... dumb... we never learn...

tenor.gif?itemid=8989919

Not to trust a word from you, darling!

tumblr_inline_n2ltnbfUXA1sohk3w.gif

Tonight we're a joke!

IWK6.gif

With only our delusion, it's all we have!

FlimsyUnequaledBoubou-size_restricted.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Based on regression analysis looking at previous promised vs. actual release dates of Lana albums (UV -> NFR, excluding HM which was never given an incorrect release date), the most likely release date for Blue Banisters/LDR8 is October 22-29, 2021. The earliest possible date would have been August 16th, and the latest possible date is January 14th, 2022. 

Just something to keep in mind while we wait :)

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Just now, Mer said:

Based on regression analysis looking at previous promised vs. actual release dates of Lana albums (UV -> NFR, excluding HM which was never given an incorrect release date), the most likely release date for Blue Banisters/LDR8 is October 22-29, 2021. The earliest possible date would have been August 16th, and the latest possible date is January 14th, 2022. 

her halloween album is finally coming :trisha: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

her halloween album is finally coming :trisha: 

oh I was just gonna add a note that ever since UV, her delays have been getting larger (43 days -> 56 days -> 154 days -> 195 days), so based on an analysis of THAT trend's growth, we could be looking at anywhere between a 210 to 295 day gap between July 4th and album drop--which might put us into Spring 2022! We'll finally be getting a spring LDR album again for the first time since UV!!!

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

oh I was just gonna add a note that ever since UV, her delays have been getting larger (43 days -> 56 days -> 154 days -> 195 days), so based on an analysis of THAT trend's growth, we could be looking at anywhere between a 210 to 295 day gap between July 4th and album drop--which might put us into Spring 2022! We'll finally be getting a spring LDR album again for the first time since UV!!!

well, in that case.... her easter album is coming! queen of holidays! :trisha: 

1 hour ago, Mer said:

Not us resorting to statistical modeling to figure out release dates now 

truly desperate 

8 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

Reveal hidden contents

pFs9RQJ.jpg

p48S0Na.jpg

this looks SO beautiful!!! like an LP cover straight from the 70s! i can't some of you guys really should work with lana :oprah: