Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Who's not American, doesn't give a shit about country music and doesn't want Lana to go country?ย :party::party::party::party::party::party:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm freeย 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

WOW it's been so long since the snippet...she should drop it next week together with Grimes's new single

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 hours ago, bel air rose said:

this pre release is more lifeless than chemtrailsย 

I swear I was a stan back in 2018 and still didn't give a shit about NFR pre-release and later COCC because she didn't even try to make it interesting.ย 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm freeย 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

5 hours ago, be sweet said:

ย 

we still have twitterย :pray2:

He once tweeted that he won't be talking about Lana on twitter but on ATRL. He might change that now that the thread on ATRL is closed.ย 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

24 minutes ago, shady said:

Who's not American, doesn't give a shit about country music and doesn't want Lana to go country?ย :party::party::party::party::party::party:

ย 

if it's "mainstream" country, absolutely not, if it's "classic" country, like patsy cline, nancy sinatra, etc. or with blues/desert rock influence,ย absolutely!ย :pray2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterestย Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Ok so I watched the snippet video again and in the beginning there's 7 window panels visible. Plus everyone knows breasts are the windows to the soul and Lana rubs her chest in it so 7 windows + 2 breasts = 9, the 9th month is September. Also Lana says have a good fourth in the caption with an x so obviously she's teasing the release date. New single September 4th confirmed... let's make it September 5th as reparations for the infamous Chemtrails date

ย 

(For legal reasons this is a joke)

I think a cover of no ordinary love would appease pretty much everyoneโ€™s diverse opinions on here, can we please put our energy into manifesting thisโ€ฆAย uniting cause, teamwork, etc โ€ฆ. I just need it

UbsOye5.png

7 hours ago, bel air rose said:

this pre release is more lifeless than chemtrailsย 

Itโ€™s also because many of us are bored with ballads and it seems to be an album full of them is on the way. ย Imagine if she shared a snippet of something that sounded like Serene Queen โ€ฆhype would jump through the roof. Fans were excited when Lana stated she โ€˜wanted revengeโ€™ that conjured up images of fast paced songs, with fire and shouty angry musicย ย (dealer). ย Now itโ€™s just all gone limp, whilst her ballads are beautiful itโ€™s become stale and Iโ€™m sad to sayย predictable. ย 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 hours ago, xcxlove said:

has anyone considered her idea of "screaming her head off" might be...noir

ok now I wouldn't be complain if we got a studio version of noirย :creepna3:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

also please give us dealer lana thank you xx

ย 

UtrMWJM.jpg