Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

If I told my lecturer I’d hand in my assignment Later Later….I’d get an F ?

The sort of shit Lana pulls doesn’t work in the real world it seems… only with us deluded fans who put up with it. 

10 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lol…but It is owned by us when we buy it….I mean we could get bored and then not bother emptying our pockets ? If she wants to be vague that’s great but we can be vague about paying for her music. 

ummmm :what:

we *know* lana; we know of her recent break up and have seen glimpses of her mental health struggles. what you are saying is not sitting right and shows such a lack of concern for her and like, lack of grace too given the circs and that despite them, she still works so hard constantly + consistently

second, we're not her lecturer lol :what: we are no way near any sort of authority that she has to answer to. the only thing people should expect from lana to a certain degree is her gratitude to people who listen to her music

and honestly... music these days is really... so relatively cheap (unless you are buying all her merch etc.) or free lol; if you are looking at this situation transactionally, we are paying shit all for her *service* which is honestly so priceless - to have access to her artistry is really something to be grateful about. stop worrying about release dates lol. once it's released, you will be able to access it all your life

...or don't?

mUENGN9.png

13 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

we *know* lana; we know of her recent break up and have seen glimpses of her mental health struggles. what you are saying is not sitting right and shows such a lack of concern for her and like, lack of grace too given the circs and that despite them, she still works so hard constantly + consistently

second, we're not her lecturer lol :what: we are no way near any sort of authority that she has to answer to. the only thing people should expect from lana to a certain degree is her gratitude to people who listen to her music

and honestly... music these days is really... so relatively cheap (unless you are buying all her merch etc.) or free lol; if you are looking at this situation transactionally, we are paying shit all for her *service* which is honestly so priceless - to have access to her artistry is really something to be grateful about. stop worrying about release dates lol. once it's released, you will be able to access it all your life

...or don't?

You taking this waaay too seriously …the first comment was a joke. But Lana is actually privileged really, some people would kill to make music for a living.  It can be a challenge, but I find it difficult to say being a musician is a super hard work compared to other professions.  I mean it’s not like she’s going down a coal mine to create music lmfao. The most challenging part is probably the attention and media. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

Hunter S. Thompson shooting his typewriter, aka something Lana definitely needs to recreate in a music video or album shoot like HBTB 2.0

28mqai9hs2jy.jpg
sorry if pic is too big I’m on mobile idk how it looks 

this is so neil krugesque !! ur mind. seriously @ lanaboards we need to get sugar venom to work w lana's team on visuals RN 

mUENGN9.png

NEWS: 

Lana left the music for surf. The singer was seen in Tokyo this morning doin surf. In a interview for BBC1, the ex singer said: with i wasnt so fucked up i think I would surf all the time. Yas queen! Good Lucky!

Lust For Dead   large.gif

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

NEWS: 

Lana left the music for surf. The singer was seen in Tokyo this morning doin surf. In a interview for BBC1, the ex singer said: with i wasnt so fucked up i think I would surf all the time. Yas queen! Good Lucky!

the revival of surf noir is coming WE WON :trisha: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

7 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

NEWS: 

giphy.gif gold medal in her veins

mUENGN9.png

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

surely j*ck wouldn't waste an opportunity to have ldr's angelic vocals on one of his tracks :legend:

He could make a collab between Lana & Springsteen happen. Legend stuff :flutter:

7 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Sierra Madre is stuck in my head ya'll. I need it NOW :defeated:

Why is she microwaving a sausage and egg mcmuffin in the microwave behind her

4 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

...or don't?

my thoughts exactly ????

Oh Jesus ... at the moment im checking lanaboards about 4 times a day and pray for some news :icant: ... I really can't wait for the tracklist. I personally love the album cover ... its simple, it has style and it gives me a vibe I really love. :godlaugh:

2 hours ago, salvatore said:

Our savior salvatoré asking the IMPORTANT qestions.

And btw - no matter how often we've been through this and how many passionate essays justifying her radio-silence I read - I still think her "I'm so vague and constantly put out fake info"-attitude is SUCH. A. BORE. Can this woman just follow a regular announcement-release-shedule?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

2 hours ago, salvatore said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952f90f136075da3d3d9b

20 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Our savior salvatoré asking the IMPORTANT qestions.

And btw - no matter how often we've been through this and how many passionate essays justifying her radio-silence I read - I still think her "I'm so vague and constantly put out fake info"-attitude is SUCH. A. BORE. Can this woman just follow a regular announcement-release-shedule?

passionate essays :')  and no, she can't 

giphy.gif 

mUENGN9.png

I want the lyrics to go like…

You sleep like a Tesla quiet like a baby

Then you make hot love to me like a Land Rover

Hangin' out the Hilton Hotel windows
Screamin', "Oohh Baby, let's go"

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'm just tired as heck of people complaining about the release date here and there (Insta, Twitter, etc). We *just* had an album in March AND three *unannounced* surprise-released singles in May. The album is coming, just be patient. It's not like Lana doesn't give us enough music. We're not in a Sky situation. Let Lana drop the album when she feels like it. I bet we'll have enough news about it (maybe even another single? :dua:by the next month.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Does anyone else feel like we'll get RBFY this time around? I've been vibing with it lately but I just have this feeling it's going to be on BB, except she might rename it something else like Lilacs (In My Mind)  :pray2:

I mean we got BAR for NFR, then we got Yosemite for COCC. I know Thunder is a more likely contender for this album but idk...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven