Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The single has to be coming. It makes no sense to announce it saying "soonish" and then have a 3 month break.

Boz said that the announcement wasn't planned but I'm almost sure it was the cover what wasn't supposed to be revealed yet (hence the TBD caption) but the single teasing was according to plan. I guess the album cover was just a little treat to make up for the infamous July 4th date. (Cause she usually reveals the cover along with the tracklist and preorder/release date).

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i'm sick of this. lana needs to start describing herself as a "lush" again or i'm out

Yesss I miss when she used to explore her Welsh roots through songwriting :fabcat:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

The single has to be coming. It makes no sense to announce it saying "soonish" and then have a 3 month break.

Boz said that the announcement wasn't planned but I'm almost sure it was the cover what wasn't supposed to be revealed yet (hence the TBD caption) but the single teasing was according to plan. I guess the album cover was just a little treat to make up for the infamous July 4th date. (Cause she usually reveals the cover along with the tracklist and preorder/release date).

Bold of you to assume Lana likes to make sense

54 minutes ago, LanaTheRay said:

Bold of you to assume Lana likes to make sense

I know :thumb2: but she could have just posted the snippet without saying anything at all like the thousand snippets we got during the NFR pre release. 

The fact that she acknowledged it as the next single while saying that it's coming is promising.

giphy.gif

The last post was another way to drift us further apart from BB :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Today is a great day to unveil the track listing, releasing the single next week along with the pre-order and have the album within 1.5 months from now on :flutter: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Are the posts being removed?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

14 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

When they're off topic, yes. We've had many *fun* track listings in the past pages, but they had nothing to do with Blue Banisters so yeah, I think they were removed.

And I'm honestly glad for it tho :coffee: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Tropico Angel said:

Off-topic posts will be moved to more appropriate topics. The jokes about her Nikki Lane post were moved to the Instagram Updates thread since it wasn't discussion pertaining to the Blue Banisters album x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS