Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I just want Behind the Iron Gates at this point. :pls:

Blue Banisters SOTY, though. :awkney:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

yo are there any other Lana threads on here where fans can discuss about the future of Blue Banisters in a more serious and concentrative manner? just thought it would save readers clicking of finding great ideas/concepts/theories from fans rather than scrolling through unnecessary spam. 

27 minutes ago, lanalizzielove said:

yo are there any other Lana threads on here where fans can discuss about the future of Blue Banisters in a more serious and concentrative manner? just thought it would save readers clicking of finding great ideas/concepts/theories from fans rather than scrolling through unnecessary spam. 

I think we only have this one. We are just spamming, making jokes and starting gif wars because right now there is nothing to talk about. So we can at least have a little bit of fun. But if you have an interesting idea or question people usually join you and start a more serious discussion, so you can do the first move :oprah3:

1 hour ago, lanalizzielove said:

Which salty mod went on their alt to post this attempting to justify their excessive modding ? 

1 hour ago, lanalizzielove said:

That is what this thread is actually meant for.

I’ve thought about creating another thread for people to post Blue Banisters memes, gif spams, jokes, etc so this thread could be a clean place for discussion, theories, thoughts, etc.

So there would be this thread: Blue Banisters Pre-Release Discussion Thread

and: Blue Banisters Pre-Release Hype Thread

& that way people who actually want to discuss or post other meaningful contributions can do so without having to filter through spam, and those who just want to make silly fun posts can have their own space to do so. Similar to our UFB Pre-Leak thread. 

im just not sure if people would get confused with two threads. Of course we could always try it out and just see how things go and if it doesn’t work just start from square one again. But I’ve already been receiving reports from the spam in here tonight so idk maybe it would be a good idea to have two separate threads for Blue Banisters stuff.

Also I’ve been heavily considering just knocking this thread back to a Pre-Pre-Release thread. We never even had one for this era because she seemingly announced it so quickly, but since that didn’t pan out, maybe I should change this one to be a Pre-Pre-Release until we get some sort of actual release date. That doesnt really change much except for this thread will be locked and a new one will be created when we’re further along in the release cycle as usual.

anyway, just thoughts, but I’m off to sleep now! x

6 minutes ago, LanaTheRay said:

Which salty mod went on their alt to post this attempting to justify their excessive modding ? 

checked IPs, this is a unique account lol not one of us. Only one account per user anyways! :mj2: but believe it or not, there are users besides us mods who would like this thread to be just for discussion so people don’t have to sort through spam (as evident by multiple reports I receive), which is why I’ve toyed around with the idea of two threads - one for discussion and one for hype. Just not sure how well it would go x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i don't really understand why jokes, gifs, memes, etc. can't have any place here? i understand needing a balance, and without any excessive spamming, yet, people like making jokes and i just think it's ridiculous that every post that's a joke or has gifs, or isn't "serious" discussion is moved, therefore being wasted because no one's gonna see it, a fan-forum isn't really the #1 place for strictly "serious" discussion, that's just how i feel, in the chemtrails pre-release era, it was more lenient and although we had moments where we did spam excessively, you could make jokes and posts with lyrics & gifs, and they could stay in it's respective thread, it's clear how the majority of users feel

WGe8ynS.gif

39 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't really understand why jokes, gifs, memes, etc. can't have any place here? i understand needing a balance, and without any excessive spamming, yet, people like making jokes and i just think it's ridiculous that every post that's a joke or has gifs, or isn't "serious" discussion is moved, therefore being wasted because no one's gonna see it, a fan-forum isn't really the #1 place for strictly "serious" discussion, that's just how i feel, in the chemtrails pre-release era, it was more lenient and although we had moments where we did spam excessively, you could make jokes and posts with lyrics & gifs, and they could stay in it's respective thread, it's clear how the majority of users feel

totally agreed with this. in the pre-release context, allowing for a bit of lightheartedness makes a lot of sense especially when imo it directly relates to the reality, and reflects the mood, of this era and its... dryness. i love serious analysis of anything lana, but there simply just isn't much else to do at the moment but help keep the hype for BB up. there are threads in lana thoughts like lanalysis and post-releases for serious dissection but imo what is a pre-release thread at its core if not excitement for an upcoming release?

mUENGN9.png

5 hours ago, shadesofjuul said:

TB1.gif

TB2.gif

TB3.gif

TB4.gif

vphvoVG.gif

I thought it said 12

TWEVLE THUNDER BIRDS

vphvoVG.gif

3 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

totally agreed with this. in the pre-release context, allowing for a bit of lightheartedness makes a lot of sense especially when imo it directly relates to the reality, and reflects the mood, of this era and its... dryness. i love serious analysis of anything lana, but there simply just isn't much else to do at the moment but help keep the hype for BB up. there are threads in lana thoughts like lanalysis and post-releases for serious dissection but imo what is a pre-release thread at its core if not excitement for an upcoming release?

yeah also if there was a serious thread I feel like it would be VERY dry.

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

3 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

especially since absolutely nothing is happening right now, i don't see why we can't allow some lighthearted jokes & gifs, i'll admit, i can understand the gif spamming being a problem, although i personally don't mind it, i don't think creating a separate thread is a good idea at all, we just need balance, i think moving gif lyric posts into the song threads is just... excessive, and i think slightly off-topic discussions are okay since sometimes discussions will become off-topic, i just feel like it'd be a lot more enjoyable here if there was some lenience, we've complained about this before, so it should be obvious what the general consensus is... 

WGe8ynS.gif

58 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i just feel like it'd be a lot more enjoyable here if there was some lenience

I want to add that every now and then some people complain about BB's production, hate on Jack, write how they miss the sound from BTD/UV/HM, that Lana is lazy and will be over soon, that she is abusing her fans by staying quiet, that piano songs are flops, that picsart covers should be banned and so on. This thread is sometimes quite depressing- the situation has become better in the last couple of weeks, but at certain days I didn't even want to join the conversation. Those posts almost never get removed.

I therefore ask too for some lenience, sometimes we just need a little bit of hype and happiness. Because it's a butterfly, and we try to catch it like every night just to see it escape from our  hands into moonlight :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

I want to add that every now and then some people complain about BB's production, hate on Jack, write how they miss the sound from BTD/UV/HM, that Lana is lazy and will be over soon, that she is abusing her fans by staying quiet, that piano songs are flops, that picsart covers should be banned and so on. This thread is sometimes quite depressing- the situation has become better in the last couple of weeks, but at certain days I didn't even want to join the conversation. Those posts almost never get removed.

I therefore ask too for some lenience, sometimes we just need a little bit of hype and happiness. Because it's a butterfly, and we try to catch it like every night just to see it escape from our  hands into moonlight :oprah3:

omg my heart :crai::xcry:  

mUENGN9.png