Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

my final thoughts on the whole mod moving posts drama is that: if it were blatant new user trolls then obviously delete or move the posts, but literally all of the ‘off-topic/spam’ posts going on in this thread that end up being moved are being initially posted by consistently active and prominent users of this board. at a certain point i think it’s fair to just go with what is popular? and in this case most ppl want this thread to be a cumulation of news AND memes/funny posts/jokes. also not being funny but only weirdos actually routinely check out the Random Lana Discussion/Instagram Updates threads :rip: let our girls get traffic on their funny off-topic posts!

RVhKIwP.gif

3 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

To be honest babes my internet is awful and pages take a long time to load if they have a ton of gifs but I don’t really mind they are enjoyable and funny and those kind of posts are the reason I keep coming back to this forum. 

I think there should be a pinned Lana news post on the homepage which only mods can update (like @Clampigirl’s timeline). It helps the guests & people who Only want news. 

Also, I don’t really think it’s hard to navigate like usually when something happens everyone is hyper-on-topic so if nobody’s on topic just kinda assume nothings happened or check the timeline x

this

I try to do my best to collaborate and not go off topic and stuff because it's the rules, but I always thought if people want concrete info about the album they'll have it in the first page, but I understand that not always the new info will be included in the OP fast enough

I think an album news thread where only mods can post is the best idea for this situation

8 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

When do you guys expect to be the release date of the next single?

:hype: TONIGHT :hype:

jk

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, May said:

my final thoughts on the whole mod moving posts drama is that: if it were blatant new user trolls then obviously delete or move the posts, but literally all of the ‘off-topic/spam’ posts going on in this thread that end up being moved are being initially posted by consistently active and prominent users of this board. at a certain point i think it’s fair to just go with what is popular? and in this case most ppl want this thread to be a cumulation of news AND memes/funny posts/jokes. also not being funny but only weirdos actually routinely check out the Random Lana Discussion/Instagram Updates threads :rip: let our girls get traffic on their funny off-topic posts!

they are weirdos, ur honour :what: 

mUENGN9.png

I also think the best idea would be to have a pinned message or something as a timeline in the first page with all the news and info we have so far. Even when we are on topic, only with album speculation and wishful thinking (manifestations) we fill like 2-4 pages a day even if nothing happened so I don't think casual people would read all that to see if there are any news.

That way everyone would be happy:
- People who just want news could check the first page 

- People who want to have fun and pass the time could still speculate, post memes and whatever (obviously regarding BB). I agree that other albums discussion/slandering shouldn't be here.

Nikki and her other friends jokes are lowkey on topic tho cause they are mentioned in the title track so they are part of the BB universe/lore now :gasp:

giphy.gif

I

KNOW

YOU

I

WALKED

WITH

YOU

~~ ONCE UPON A DREAM ~~

KNOW 

YOU

THE 

TRACKLIST 

IN YOUR EYES

IS SO

ELECTRICGUITARLLIST PRETTY

AND

KNOW

IT'S

TRUE

THAT

PIANO

ISN'T ALWAYS

WHAT IT SEEMS

CAUSE WHEN

THE GUITAR COMES

ALONG WITH THE DRUMS

AND THE STRINGS START TO PLAY

AND THE HIP HOP BEATS

I KNOW IT'S HERE

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT IS TIME FOR THE

MAGNUM OPUS

AS KNOWN AS BLUE BANISTERS

AS KNOWN AS THE

BTD UV HYBRID

*strings

1 hour ago, YourGirl666 said:

When do you guys expect to be the release date of the next single?

Ben said this year, so December 31. It‘s even a friday :mj2:

Just kidding (dont punish me :kum:), I still think end of august makes sense.

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

August 1 of course :what: 

the delusion is back girls and gays

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Yall are so annoying spamming about not being allowed to spam. Just stay on topic it’s not that hard. It’s not a war on humor you can still Post funny things that are On Topic. There are lots of threads for spam or random discussion on here, y’all are just mad that ur nonsense isnt getting the views of the largest thread on lanaboards. Yeah while its only the largest thread because its a place to find the latest news and discussions relating to that. When you constantly inflate it with random shit a lot of people stop checking.Its not about stopping wild behavior on lanaboards. We’re Wild At Heart. It’s about being Wild On Topic.

Anyways I think Lana should release the damn album already I’m going stir crazybon here

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg