Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

Yall are so annoying spamming about not being allowed to spam. Just stay on topic it’s not that hard. It’s not a war on humor you can still Post funny things that are On Topic. There are lots of threads for spam or random discussion on here, y’all are just mad that ur nonsense isnt getting the views of the largest thread on lanaboards. Yeah while its only the largest thread because its a place to find the latest news and discussions relating to that. When you constantly inflate it with random shit a lot of people stop checking.Its not about stopping wild behavior on lanaboards. We’re Wild At Heart. It’s about being Wild On Topic.

Anyways I think Lana should release the damn album already I’m going stir crazybon here

nobody's complaining about spamming, it seems like any post that's a funny gif post or similar gets moved, even if it's "on-topic", the occasional post with lyrics & gifs is not spam, especially since nothing's happening right now, and i feel like i've had posts moved when it was unnecessary, if i'm posting it in this thread, it's because i feel like it belongs here, i do think funny posts with lyrics & gifs belong because they bring humor and they're about songs which are from this album, nobody's really posting in the designated lyric threads because they might as well be posted here, more people will see them and it brings a social & fun energy to this forum

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 hour ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

y’all are just mad that ur nonsense isnt getting the views of the largest thread on lanaboards.

The fuck :whoopi: That wasn‘t even the point of this discussion but anyway LEAD SINGLE NEXT FRIDAY! She‘s just letting Billie shine for the moment :oprah3:

18 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

#LeakBlueBanistersScrappedTracksChallenge

What a wonderful idea! Or else, if we're not having it that way, Lana could always make a Golden Platinum Hyper Extra Deluxe version with those songs attached as a bonus disc to the main album anyways :sass: 

If they were at some point part of the album, they could still sound somehow be related to it :dua: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Why you so upset, what's the problem?

tenor.gif?itemid=22521684

Everybody knows you're a spammer too, anyways...

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525c39a8704062bb23038c158b4e1477e75e79b9f4&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

Why you are a snitch, when you got so much... spam to post on these threads...?

KindlyEverlastingBoutu-size_restricted.gif

These mods ere cool, but they'll never let us be ourselves...

R2Uv.gif

Baby, it's true... Ooh... we'll never behave!

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-promo.gif

They call us spammer queens!

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952753cd1d62ee469564858370e4e7440c17f074e8f&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

C'mon, baby, if you want to, you can spam some gifs too!

fyxO.gif

We will spam threads, and won't stop it by our any means!

8mZT.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

Why you so upset, what's the problem?

tenor.gif?itemid=22521684

Everybody knows you're a spammer too, anyways...

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525c39a8704062bb23038c158b4e1477e75e79b9f4&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

Why you are a snitch, when you got so much... spam to post on these threads...?

KindlyEverlastingBoutu-size_restricted.gif

These mods ere cool, but they'll never let us be ourselves...

R2Uv.gif

Baby, it's true... Ooh... we'll never behave!

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-promo.gif

They call us spammer queens!

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952753cd1d62ee469564858370e4e7440c17f074e8f&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

C'mon, baby, if you want to, you can spam some gifs too!

fyxO.gif

We will spam threads, and won't stop it by our any means!

8mZT.gif

Top-notch songwriting skills :oprah:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

i've been saying all of this stuff since like last year or something so i'm actually kinda happy that it's being discussed n i don't even have an alt account or whatever n didn't have to say anything to anyone so it's really like a nice full circle moment, an LB cultural change mGzOaSo.gif #underdog #ijustwantedtogif b1ABByN.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I forgot that BB is still coming:rip:

Gurl, say something or if you giving hints say that you're silently teasing album

Spoiler

We know that she didn't gave any easter eggs. She isn't Taylor:w8ing:

26 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

I forgot that BB is still coming:rip:

Gurl, say something or if you giving hints say that you're silently teasing album

Hide contents

We know that she didn't gave any easter eggs. She isn't Taylor:w8ing:

she doesn't have to give any easter eggs and we will still think every week that something exciting will happen :oprah3: power of delulu  

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

22 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

dealer when it finds itself in a mysterious folder titled "blue_banisters_scrapped" alongside "rock_candy_sweet_demo_2" 

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bml56rm7bl5i24qo6ik

Please don't speak that into existence :trisha: let a gay dream that he'll have Dealer in BB :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

21 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

the mods when they see the last few posts

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952f9b8c2970827eed681

also the mods moving posts

3-delete-folder_thumb.png

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

BB ( the album): 1970’s cinema. Floral Haze. A long hike up a jugged hillside. Ghosts of the laurel canyon singing their haunted melodies still. A croaky off tune guitar. Fresh flowers in a decrepid house. Thunderstorm at the beach. Psilocybin medicine. Broken promises unbroken memories. Sleeping Beauty. Joan Didion. Dressed in all white chilling with the cactus. Joshua tree / swaying hazily/ I’m still sweet in the desert air. Sprite at a old saloon.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg