Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

this thread when lana makes an announcement and all the users that haven't been on come flooding back disrupting the atmosphere that you all have created which is simultaneously so scary (hostile) so sad (sad) and so wonderful giphy.webp

for relevancy let me add that i hope there's guitar on the album pls and thanks <3

sUcVobB.png

While we’re on the topic this is tough to say because I love this community so much and I am so so so incredibly grateful for it, but I have been coming here/posting less often because all the posts getting moved is like :/ really unnecessary and makes the thread (and threads posts get moved to) super confusing to read, and annoying. Mods, please listen to your constituents!! We are giving you feedback, don’t let this turn into a dictatorship :( Maybe this moving posts thing sounded good in theory, but it’s not playing out as well irl and as a community it sounds like it’s not something we’re in favor of. Gifs and spamming, joking and having fun playing off of each other etc is lanaboards culture!! Especially when no news is happening it seems redundant to tell us we can’t pass the time like this trying to entertain ourselves. Maybe as a compromise you can limit the users who are being reported to only post a certain amount of images per post or per 24 hrs or something like that. And another thing…… the bigger reason I don’t find myself as excited to come here is because all of the fun/funny members have been banned. There’s a new generation of users on here which is great but I miss the iconic users that used to be here in the olden days before the site got updated etc.. (if they didn’t break any legal rules like sharing a download link etc: ) instead of instantly banning people can we like hold a hearing and vote on it as a community? LanaBoards Court section incoming check your inbox for jury duty etc etc  

on topic: since she broke up with Clay we can kiss that BB video goodbye even tho I still think it was reused footage originally for TJF she’ll be in the music video graveyard next to Cherry… I still really want an album trailer tho but every day it seems less and less likely :/ 

UbsOye5.png

manifesting...

Call Me Californ-I-A (BB renamed also like the other post someone else made)

1. Call Me Californ-I-A (just a different title for the Map of LA song)

2. Wild & Fucking Crazy (Color Blue retitled)

3. Thunder

4. Blue Banisters

5. Wildflower Wildfire

6. Catching Waves & Feelings

7. My Baby's Blue- Not Sure What To Do

8. Finally Free

9. Textbook

10. Living in The City of Angels

11. Homesick, Lovesick 

12. Battered Dreams & Desires

13. I Thought Somebody Could Tell Me How- But I Found Nobody Could

14. When It Was U & Me, Like We Were On TV

15. Piece of my Heart (Janis cover) (could also be replaced with a cover of Cry Baby by Janis)

Bonus Tracks

16. Riker's Striker

17. Cherry Blossom

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

LanaBoards Court section

please I love this

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

manifesting...

Call Me Californ-I-A (BB renamed also like the other post someone else made)

1. Call Me Californ-I-A (just a different title for the Map of LA song)

2. Wild & Fucking Crazy (Color Blue retitled)

3. Thunder

4. Blue Banisters

5. Wildflower Wildfire

6. Catching Waves & Feelings

7. My Baby's Blue- Not Sure What To Do

8. Finally Free

9. Textbook

10. Living in The City of Angels

11. Homesick, Lovesick 

12. Battered Dreams & Desires

13. I Thought Somebody Could Tell Me How- But I Found Nobody Could

14. When It Was U & Me, Like We Were On TV

15. Piece of my Heart (Janis cover) (could also be replaced with a cover of Cry Baby by Janis)

Bonus Tracks

16. Riker's Striker

17. Cherry Blossom

now why do I want this?

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

This site just needs a circlejerk thread for the off topic spam. IMO troll-y posts relating to the album that aren’t fully spam & posts that aren’t directly about the album but escalated from posts relating to the album should be allowed in this thread (having those type of posts moved to another thread can be annoying cause they’re just there with no context) but full on off-topic spam should go in a circlejerk thread so that this thread still has room for natural conversation but doesn’t become a total mess. That way there’s peace & harmony. 

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, Sugar Venom said:

While we’re on the topic this is tough to say because I love this community so much and I am so so so incredibly grateful for it, but I have been coming here/posting less often because all the posts getting moved is like :/ really unnecessary and makes the thread (and threads posts get moved to) super confusing to read, and annoying. Mods, please listen to your constituents!! We are giving you feedback, don’t let this turn into a dictatorship :( Maybe this moving posts thing sounded good in theory, but it’s not playing out as well irl and as a community it sounds like it’s not something we’re in favor of. Gifs and spamming, joking and having fun playing off of each other etc is lanaboards culture!! Especially when no news is happening it seems redundant to tell us we can’t pass the time like this trying to entertain ourselves. Maybe as a compromise you can limit the users who are being reported to only post a certain amount of images per post or per 24 hrs or something like that. And another thing…… the bigger reason I don’t find myself as excited to come here is because all of the fun/funny members have been banned. There’s a new generation of users on here which is great but I miss the iconic users that used to be here in the olden days before the site got updated etc.. (if they didn’t break any legal rules like sharing a download link etc: ) instead of instantly banning people can we like hold a hearing and vote on it as a community? LanaBoards Court section incoming check your inbox for jury duty etc etc  

on topic: since she broke up with Clay we can kiss that BB video goodbye even tho I still think it was reused footage originally for TJF she’ll be in the music video graveyard next to Cherry… I still really want an album trailer tho but every day it seems less and less likely :/ 

ty for saying this! i agree 100%! i will say that today was very... crazy... yet i had a blast and i honestly don't think any posts should be moved unless they are truly off-topic & don't belong... i really hope we are heard and we can have a balance, bc joking & "trolling" is definitely a part of the culture of pre-release eras & this forum in general and it think we should honor that, although moments like gifgates, for example, are... chaotic :thumb2: they truly make this community what it is <3

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

how many music videos does everyone think we will get this era? we probably aren't getting a Blue Banisters music video we might get a reshot one but I think we will probably get 2 or three music videos 1 for Wildflower Wildfire, one for Cherry Blossom possibly and one for another song on the album if we get dealer or RCS on the album one of them would probably get a video

UtrMWJM.jpg

24 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

how many music videos does everyone think we will get this era? we probably aren't getting a Blue Banisters music video we might get a reshot one but I think we will probably get 2 or three music videos 1 for Wildflower Wildfire, one for Cherry Blossom possibly and one for another song on the album if we get dealer or RCS on the album one of them would probably get a video

I doubt we'd get either. I'd LOVE Wildflower Wildfire (it's like my current Lana obsession rn) but I heavily doubt it will have a visual. I only think we'll have a video from the song she teased when she announced it would come "soonish".

BUT if you ask me, I'd love to have videos for Wildflower Wildfire, Blue Banisters and Dealer :sass:

--

Also, my idea for a track listing would be this (don't know why, but I was bored so yeah)

1. Hope You Don't Mind
  2. Wildflower Wildfire
  3. Blue Banisters
  4. Astrological Sign
  5. Drowned
  6. Sierra Madre / Map of LA / whatever is called
  7. Text Book
  8. God Bless - and Fuck Off
  9. Dealer
  10. Control
  11. Thunder
  12. Rock Candy Sweet / Loved You Then and Now
  13. Slow Burn
  14. Over the Moon
  15. Black Magic
  16. Serene Queen

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 hours ago, Brooklynbaby said:

I’m literally in tears rn reading through the last few pages I love how petty you all are spamming that gif I’m here for it :godlaugh2: 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9521051aa956072932489

It’s 7a.m., I’m sipping my coffe and can‘t stop laughing :eartha: thank you all, the QFTC-spam post is I everything I need right now :thumb2:

5 hours ago, shady said:

Lmao I kept thinking while watching this why would she want a featured artist to steal her spotlight. She's probably pushing her as a friend to be more mainstream. The song would be perfectly fine without Nikki Lane. 

In all fairness, Nikki wrote that song with her :creep:

3 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

since she broke up with Clay we can kiss that BB video goodbye even tho I still think it was reused footage originally for TJF she’ll be in the music video graveyard next to Cherry… I still really want an album trailer tho but every day it seems less and less likely :/ 

are her banisters even blue anymore, if that song was about him? 

she should reshoot the video and set the banisters on fire at the end :burn:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Omg.... so THERE IS A DEFINITE POSSIBILITY that all the songs that were scrapped were prolly during her happy Clay era...

Omg...then the new songs are gonna be fucking sadddddddddd..

So I'm assuming they broke up in May? ...she drops the singles , doesnt say a word about them. Pushes the release date. 

Rock candy sweet(Loved u then and  now) was probably a romantic sweet ballad...so she broke up before June 1 so she didnt release it omg..

Inc CRUEL WORLD 2.0

9 minutes ago, Mer said:

she should reshoot the video and set the banisters on fire at the end :burn:

Your mind!! This would be brilliant :illumilana2:

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

And / or angry :scream:

Yes plsss. We need more of that angry energy. 

SCREAMING. SCREECHING. GLASS BREAKING ENERGY. 

Kind of like the bridge of OUt of the woods by TS. Or like cruel world/gods n monsters/ IMF.

I want to COLLAPSE in the shower and throw my fists randomly in the air and SCREEAAAAAM.  :D

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

And / or angry :scream:

little timeline what im thinking of rn

announcement of the album (REVENGE ALBUM IDEAS)-A little bit after that/before the 3 single released/scrapped tracks era (Happy Omg I love clay he is so cool and hot)-Clay Break up era (Revenge 2.0 baby sad girl 2.0 this is what you left) (lets hope she doesn't change it up again also I feel like the snippet and three singles are going to be nothing like the album)

UtrMWJM.jpg

1 minute ago, Jaeden xx said:

little timeline what im thinking of rn

announcement of the album (REVENGE ALBUM IDEAS)-A little bit after that/before the 3 single released/scrapped tracks era (Happy Omg I love clay he is so cool and hot)-Clay Break up era (Revenge 2.0 baby sad girl 2.0 this is what you left) (lets hope she doesn't change it up again also I feel like the snippet and three singles are going to be nothing like the album)

Yes yes yes !!!! 

YESSSSSS. GIVE us an angry album lana so we can be the bad bitch after a useless man dumps us . !

Well whatever way we get the album I feel like it is going to be one of her best

Spoiler

for once i'm trusting her :eek:

UtrMWJM.jpg

7 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

anyways I really hope the album has two sides (like lust for life but more obv) so there's like the intimate and emotional ballad side with Blue Banisters and cherry blossom etc then there's a revenge side e.g Dealer, Rocky Candy Sweet (if we even get these two songs) and I feel like a good connector between the two sides would be Thunder so I'm hoping the album has like 16 tracks and Thunder is like track 8 or 9.

i don't see lana doing something like that (a la olivia rodrigo's sour/sweet theories); i think for lana, she understands emotions to be more complex and that's why we often have songs from her that are so multifaceted, where feelings of love and dread and anger run into each other constantly, and i actually prefer her albums like that bc it's more true to the *human experience* (lol)

:rollin:

mUENGN9.png

10 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:
5 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

i don't see lana doing something like that (a la olivia rodrigo's sour/sweet theories)

I would love to hear something like Billie‘s Happier Than Ever :flutter: