Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, COCC said:

I would love to hear something like Billie‘s Happier Than Ever :flutter:

Fuck Billie. I'm sick and tired of seeing that girl's face everywhere never mind her ASMR music.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

luv u but i must oppose this :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

tenor.gif

Have you heard the second part of the song? Where she is screaming? It‘s what I thought Dealer could sound like :oic3:

That maybe screaming for Billie. But I think Lana can SCREAAAAAM. Like living legend or TG. Just wailing. Sending our wigs into space where they will be caught by elon musk and returned back to earth as proof of alien existence .....and he finds 100 richest  and most obnoxious jerks people to go to space hoping to colonize a planet. But Boohoooooo they find no planet and one of our wigs get into their engine and messes it up .... and end ....

Plot twist. This was secretly planned by Grimes and she takes over Elons empire and becomes da most charitable qween.

This is the revenge of Lana del Rey. 

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Never thought my wig would turn X Æ A-12 into a half-orphan :xcry:

13 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

That maybe screaming for Billie. But I think Lana can SCREAAAAAM. Like living legend or TG. Just wailing. Sending our wigs into space where they will be caught by elon musk and returned back to earth as proof of alien existence .....and he finds 100 richest  and most obnoxious jerks people to go to space hoping to colonize a planet. But Boohoooooo they find no planet and one of our wigs get into their engine and messes it up .... and end ....

Plot twist. This was secretly planned by Grimes and she takes over Elons empire and becomes da most charitable qween.

yeah I feel like In dealer she will Tired Of Singing The Blues, That One Million dollar man performance scream also yes this album is the revenge of Lana Del Rey that gives me an idea might be write an essay about Lana just for the fun of it :eek:

7 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

hey guys glad I wasn’t banned after the revolution :oop2: 

200.gif

anyways I’m really hoping 16+ tracks with a incredible gatefold vinyl image (not a picsart collage :pls:

Also yes I’m feeling 17-19 tracks and the gatefold will be a beautiful gatefold not a Picsart collage (or piccollage I don’t want her to be our little pic collage queen)

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Omg.... so THERE IS A DEFINITE POSSIBILITY that all the songs that were scrapped were prolly during her happy Clay era...

Omg...then the new songs are gonna be fucking sadddddddddd..

So I'm assuming they broke up in May? ...she drops the singles , doesnt say a word about them. Pushes the release date. 

Rock candy sweet(Loved u then and  now) was probably a romantic sweet ballad...so she broke up before June 1 so she didnt release it omg..

Inc CRUEL WORLD 2.0

I feel bad whenever someone breaks up unless it was toxic but now I feel guilty for wanting a UV 2.0. and Honeymoon's love child album. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

20 minutes ago, shady said:

I feel bad whenever someone breaks up unless it was toxic but now I feel guilty for wanting a UV 2.0. and Honeymoon's love child album. 

I feel bad for Lana too. But hey... this is a perfect way for her to vent out and feel better!

when does everyone think we will get some more news? I was hoping for some since she was active on insta lately but nothing came from that

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

has there been any big news yet :hdu:

No :rip:

But:

- Lana posted some random pictures on ig

- Secret Life has been released

- Grimes said HM is her favourite Lana album

- Emma Roberts posted a video with HIAB

- Billie said Lana was one of her inspirations for the new record

This all happened this week. It‘s something I guess :wtf3:

15 minutes ago, COCC said:

No :rip:

But:

- Lana posted some random pictures on ig

- Secret Life has been released

- Grimes said HM is her favourite Lana album

- Emma Roberts posted a video with HIAB

- Billie said Lana was one of her inspirations for the new record

This all happened this week. It‘s something I guess :wtf3:

Billie keeps (rightfully) saying Lana is one of her inspirations for everything she does and that she (Lana) created her blah blah but couldn't say a fucking word about her after stealing NFR's Grammy when she was in front of her. I don't like her at all. Even Taylor is more supportive and less fake than that child :creepna:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Billie keeps (rightfully) saying Lana is one of her inspirations for everything she does and that she (Lana) created her blah blah but couldn't say a fucking word about her after stealing NFR's Grammy when she was in front of her.

Watch history repeat itself next year :wtf3: