Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

24 minutes ago, empty sky said:

also weyes blood's titanic rising! i'm afraid to have too high expectations but it still gives me hope for more interesting, rich and cinematic production (the likes of text book:flutter:)

I really love the production in the verses of Text Book but the chorus is kinda... boring.

IMG-7960.jpg

40 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

excuse me, i am hanging on to the delusion by a thread

giphy.gif

I'll leave you in charge of maintaining my delusions, because girl... ? I'm already too sad to be delusional. 

39 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I agree with you. I adore Chemtrails and that album could carry me through all of 2021 without new music but I still think BB is coming this year even if it's a November or December release.

I guess we'll see pretty soon cause I'm almost sure we are getting the single this month (with the album announcement too I hope)

I think an announcement may be coming much sooner than we think, but if it doesn't, she can take her time - I have at least 6 more months of patience in me. She's working with a variety of producers, so I feel that this album is bound to be brilliant. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

4 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

YouTube suggested this video to me today and the instrumental of the song would be so much nicer if it was guitar like this one

I’d like the song with strings it would be so emotional 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

nooo !, today I go back to school (online), and, I was dreaming that Lana had released "My Body Is Map Of LA", the song was starting, and at the moment in which the part that we all know began, I I woke up, because I had an online class! But, my brother dreamed of the same song, and we never dreamed of something like that, so it must mean something, right? :toofloppy:

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

11 minutes ago, KingsMotelPart2 said:

nooo !, today I go back to school (online), and, I was dreaming that Lana had released "My Body Is Map Of LA", the song was starting, and at the moment in which the part that we all know began, I I woke up, because I had an online class! But, my brother dreamed of the same song, and we never dreamed of something like that, so it must mean something, right? :toofloppy:

Dreaming of the song being released = subconsciously manifesting the song to be released :legend: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I agree with you. I adore Chemtrails and that album could carry me through all of 2021 without new music but I still think BB is coming this year even if it's a November or December release.

I guess we'll see pretty soon cause I'm almost sure we are getting the single this month (with the album announcement too I hope)

COCC is an amazing album, I think it's the purest and most persona-free we've seen LDR. I love all the songs but one. 

From the last snippet she published, the 'map' video, it looks like she may be continuing in this vein, especially as WFWF also seemed to reflect LDR 'laid bare.' 

I'd like a few 'bangers' or songs in the 'Serene Queen' mode, but I'm looking forward to whatever is coming on the new album. 

1 hour ago, Vertimus said:

COCC is an amazing album, I think it's the purest and most persona-free we've seen LDR. I love all the songs but one. 

From the last snippet she published, the 'map' video, it looks like she may be continuing in this vein, especially as WFWF also seemed to reflect LDR 'laid bare.' 

I'd like a few 'bangers' or songs in the 'Serene Queen' mode, but I'm looking forward to whatever is coming on the new album. 

Loved COTCC too. Maybe it needed some more work or thought put on some specific places, but it was beautiful and quite better  crafted than it's predecessor.

Just out of curiosity, which song did you dislike from it?

8 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Wow i’ve never thought of that posibility :trisha::trisha: 

She chose to post oasis as well among other legends when she was on the cover of mojo

It’s based off nothing since we don’t really know anything about Dealer, but whenever I see it mentioned i hear Columbia play in my head esp the “yeah yeah yeah”s at the end… what if she brings that energy :angie::icant:

UbsOye5.png

I know we'll get Dealer eventually (like we got Yosemite) but I'm not sure if it's going to be on BB. Zach and Thunder are there so there are some possibilities but what if she just forgot about that song and didn't even consider it for the album :icant:

giphy.gif