Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I know we'll get Dealer eventually (like we got Yosemite) but I'm not sure if it's going to be on BB. Zach and Thunder are there so there are some possibilities but what if she just forgot about that song and didn't even consider it for the album :icant:

if that's the case, it'll leak in 2031... :whatever: :bebe: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

14 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Or never... :bebe:

They had to up their security or something cause nothing ever leaks from post 2018 Lana lol (other than stems, instrumentals and such). But we have no NFR outtakes, no LYTAN or Dealer and I bet we won't have the BB original tracks in a long time either.

Part of me is glad cause poor Lana has to catch a break after having hundreds of songs leaked but I'm also very curious about what goes on behind the scenes :brows:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Or never... :bebe:

They had to up their security or something cause nothing ever leaks from post 2018 Lana lol (other than stems, instrumentals and such). But we have no NFR outtakes, no LYTAN or Dealer and I bet we won't have the BB original tracks in a long time either.

Part of me is glad cause poor Lana has to catch a break after having hundreds of songs leaked but I'm also very curious about what goes on behind the scenes :brows:

we'll see stuff from recent years leaking eventually, usually it takes a few years before they start circulating & surfacing online, we hardly have anything from 2014, 2015, & 2017, however i think it's a matter of time, and also leakers being more generous... :bebe: also, jack antonoff specifically has better security, we've already had a leak from zach dawes, who knows if we'll see a few mike dean leaks in upcoming years :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, Nahime said:

Have you seen the Eclipse tweet saying Sierra Madre and another track will premiere in 3 days ?

haven't seen a thing but assuming it's fake judging by "Sierra Madre" (why are people calling it that..)

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, Nahime said:

I don’t really know much :(. I have seen the tweet on an Instagram story but it is deleted now.

i have notifs on and i got nothing so i assume it was fake

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

life is so much better when u pretend this site doesnt exist, yall should try it:derpna:

Bet it is! Unfortunately I'm too weak for such.

Here among delulu stans I feel safe and sound :ma:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

15 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

life is so much better when u pretend this site doesnt exist, yall should try it:derpna:

You‘re back! :trisha: 

Take me back to the time when we were expecting three records :trisha: the days of hearty laughs, when we were young and beautiful and believing in Rock Candy Sweet :trisha: when we didnt have to worry about a damn thing and our banisters were blue :trisha:

1 hour ago, Nahime said:

Have you seen the Eclipse tweet saying Sierra Madre and another track will premiere in 3 days ?

Does he even have a Twitter account anymore? For official Eclipse news regarding Lana, his Insta https://instagram.com/planet_eclipse?utm_medium=copy_link is probably the best thing or his other platform (Discord I think?)

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

Leakers leaking any unreleased (including a song from eight years ago #UFB) let alone Blue Banister outtakes? We'll get a quick lil snippet in 2031 and the full in 2041 and we'll deal.

5WQG.gif

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

2 minutes ago, Lightning Bolts said:

Leakers leaking any unreleased (including a song from eight years ago #UFB) let alone Blue Banister outtakes? We'll get a quick lil snippet in 2031 and the full in 2041 and we'll deal.

5WQG.gif

i'm patiently waiting for wildflower wildfire (piano demo) [mix 4] giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm patiently waiting for wildflower wildfire (piano demo) [mix 4] giphy.gif

Me when Blue Banisters is released and I have to add Dealer, Thunder (Lana's Blue Banisters Version™), Cherry Blossom (Lana's Blue Banisters Version™) and Loved You Then and Now/ Rock Candy Sweet to my ever expanding signature that lists my most desired Lana unleaked tracks.

5WQG.gif

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn