Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

In my mind Blue Banisters is actually a double album (well more like 1 and a half) with 14 standard tracks + 8 of the original songs intended for it/RCS. 

BOZ was confused cause she was actually working on both projects at once and that's why everything was changing all the time, she was still rearranging the tracklistS

I love it here :hype:

giphy.gif

I'm bored here's my mockup tracklist (sorry for the shitty made up titles)

1. Blue Banisters
  2. Map of LA
  3. Earth Angel
  4. Chicken
  5. These Days Someday
  6. State Borders and States of Mind
  7. I'm Writing My Future (interlude)
  8. Wildflower Wildfire
  9. Dealer
  10. My Father Told Me If I Went Slowly - I'd be Safe
  11. Text Book
  12. Patent Leather Do-Over (interlude)
  13. Dead Poets Society
  14. Oh, Oklahoma
  15. Thunder
  16. Cherry Blossom

6 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

announcement today xx 

She better do something soon, before all hype is def killed. Norman was excruciating, but the music was worth the wait; this era, with its minimal prod, cannot be dragged on for a year of sparse news (look what it did to Chemtrails).

18 hours ago, 13beachess said:

Bet it is! Unfortunately I'm too weak for such.

Here among delulu stans I feel safe and sound :ma:

i made this mistake in cocc prerelease and it got to the point i would wake up at 4am to watch lmlylaw performance and jacks twitch streams:sideeye:

17 hours ago, COCC said:

Take me back to the time when we were expecting three records :trisha: the days of hearty laughs, when we were young and beautiful and believing in Rock Candy Sweet :trisha: when we didnt have to worry about a damn thing and our banisters were blue :trisha:

sometimes i go back to page 5-10 when we thought its gonna be pop hiphop rock revenge masterpieceAngry White Woman GIFs | Tenor this bitch

Listening to this CLASSIC and realising the similaties between the cover (okay it's just the fact there are dogs :teehee:) warm, rich, enveloping, comforting classic that's a harbinger of fall/winter every year incoming...

QGZdaCX.jpg TOCP70830.jpg

120_EMI5099945587351.jpg

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

33 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

sometimes i go back to page 5-10 when we thought its gonna be pop hiphop rock revenge masterpiece

Sometimes I go back to the day someone stole Ben‘s phone :trisha:

:legend: manifesting :legend: lana giving us some wild n sexy BB musssiiiccccc that helps me romanticise my life so i can get thru it :bebe: i'm talking music w big emotional swells n surges, i'm talking gut-wrenching vocals like white dress, noir, blue baby love, i'm talking bridges/outros that explode w everything she meant in the previous verses, like pretty when you cry :trisha: 

and on that note, thunder needs a bridge that absolutely raaageeeeeessssss - like imagine if suddenly the surprise is that she's talking to herself throughout, and she just goes off

mUENGN9.png

i'm really excited again about bb lol - the fact that we are getting ANOTHER album?! who cares what date it's out, we are v lucky bbys regardless! i am feeling gratitudeeeeeeee bc everyday's a good day when lana's still making music. and while we wait, I hope ur all taking care of yourselves:wub:

giphy.gif giphy.gif

mUENGN9.png

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

:legend: manifesting :legend: lana giving us some wild n sexy BB musssiiiccccc that helps me romanticise my life so i can get thru it :bebe: i'm talking music w big emotional swells n surges, i'm talking gut-wrenching vocals like white dress, noir, blue baby love, i'm talking bridges/outros that explode w everything u meant in the previous verses, like pretty when you cry :trisha:

we all know what we r gonna get:eartha2: 10 piano ballads about nikki riding a tractor in oklahoma. the delusion is strong

Double super deluxe special version rock triphop jazz hiphop surf-rock electropop grand cinematic lush produced album out this friday y'all. :fabcat:

Spoiler

:aw::aw::aw::aw::aw::aw:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

12 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Such a nice week to reveal the tracklist and the date ngl :agree:

Yes for sure. 

No releases lined up...except for Kanye/drake

She can get the hype back on. Afterwards the next 3-4 weeks will be all about Lorde, Halsey and Bruno Mars( he is dropping an album right?)