Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

re: the "piano ballads". if u don't like lana's "ballads" u probably have fundamentally misunderstood her. she started her career w "ballads" :bebe:

Correction: she started her career w rich beautiful orchestral emotional ballads. Not 3 chords garageband piano ballads. Dont ever compare Blue balls and WW to VG, Terrence, Bel air, Honeymoon :awk:

9 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Correction: she started her career w rich beautiful orchestral emotional ballads. Not 3 chord garageband piano ballads. Dont ever compare Blue balls and WW to VG, Terrence, Bel air, Honeymoon :awk:

sirens, aka, etc.

mUENGN9.png

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Correction: she started her career w rich beautiful orchestral emotional ballads. Not 3 chords garageband piano ballads. Dont ever compare Blue balls and WW to VG, Terrence, Bel air, Honeymoon :awk:

Spill. 

1 hour ago, LanaBoi said:

Pretty sure we know 4 and only 2 of them are Piano Ballads. If you add Thunder and Cherry blossom then that is 3 piano ballads. 

1.WW piano ballad

2.Flopbook not a piano ballad

3.Blue balls piano ballad

4.Cherry flop piano ballad

5.Thunder

6.Map of la piano ballad

:bye:

16 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I don’t get why it’s so hard to understand :bebe:

We understand it, but we dont agree. Its not that deep :bebe: but I can see this thread being negative again for several pages and tell me how that is better :bebe:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

1.WW piano ballad

2.Flopbook not a piano ballad

3.Blue balls piano ballad

4.Cherry flop piano ballad

5.Thunder

6.Map of la piano ballad

:bye:

I hope they all get scrapped. Except Map of LA. That one might have potential. But still. Scrap it sis. :diva: we need a serve that includes many layers of instruments that isn't a piano.

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

We understand it, but we dont agree. Its not that deep :bebe: but I can see this thread being negative again for several pages and tell me how that is better :bebe:

You’re right, it’s not deep, idk what there is to not agree on? It’s the rules and always has been, a pre-release thread is always kept new album related and off topic/spam posts are moved, it’s been like that every era idk why this era should be different/is causing an issue :thumb2:

of course this thread is going to be negative it’s been a month since we got any kind of album news, this thread is destined to be negative until things pick up, and then everyone will come back and celebrate..but for those of us who aren’t logging on everyday, it’s nice to have a place (this thread) that is kept up to date with new information (whenever it comes) and not have to go through 300+ new replies of absolutely nothing 

its not like they care if threads are spammed and users have a good time, the UFB thread is proof and if a BB hype thread was created I’m sure it would be allowed to be spammed, but the official pre-release threads are more for info than anything 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, honey is that true said:

What if she changes Thunder into piano ballad? :isee:

Then y'all will hate it anyways just like you'll hate Cherry Flopping when she reworks them both. 

Just now, Nikogo said:

You’re right, it’s not deep, idk what there is to not agree on? It’s the rules and always has been, a pre-release thread is always kept new album related and off topic/spam posts are moved, it’s been like that every era idk why this era should be different/is causing an issue :thumb2:

of course this thread is going to be negative it’s been a month since we got any kind of album news, this thread is destined to be negative until things pick up, and then everyone will come back and celebrate..but for those of us who aren’t logging on everyday, it’s nice to have a place (this thread) that is kept up to date with new information (whenever it comes) and not have to go through 300+ new replies of absolutely nothing 

its not like they care if threads are spammed and users have a good time, the UFB thread is proof and if a BB hype thread was created I’m sure it would be allowed to be spammed, but the official pre-release threads are more for info than anything 

This thread should have been locked months ago like I said. It's cursed af. :magikarp:

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

this thread is destined to be negative until things pick up

Ma‘am, I have to disagree :whoopi:

Why dont you create a thread where you can spam negative stuff? I‘m sure the mods wouldn‘t mind :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Then y'all will hate it anyways just like you'll hate Cherry Flopping when she reworks them both. 

This thread should have been locked months ago like I said. It's cursed af. :magikarp:

Just make this the pre-pre/hype thread and make a fresh pre-release thread when the album is officially announced

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Ma‘am, I have to disagree :whoopi:

Why dont you create a thread where you can spam negative stuff? I‘m sure the mods wouldn‘t mind :oprah3:

because I don’t spend enough time on here to spam, this is my first post in like a week :bebe:

making 2 posts backing up the mods and their decision is hardly spamming negativity 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

Just make this the pre-pre/hype thread and make a fresh pre-release thread when the album is officially announced

Exactly.

This thread is literally in a state of limbo. :rip::deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

making 2 posts backing up the mods and their decision is hardly spamming negativity 

Somehow we started to talk past each other. I was just getting back to a discussion we had some days ago (maybe you missed that). I appreciate the mods work, but I still refuse the idea that this thread has to be a negative place.

Anyway Lana’s piano ballads are only meant for hot people. If you dont like them… well :oprah3:

17 minutes ago, COCC said:

Anyway Lana’s piano ballads are only meant for hot people. If you dont like them… well :oprah3:

Wildfires in the Area :blush2: