Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

Apparently on august 19th some people celebrate the national potato day. Sounds like that‘s the day :oprah3:

remember when she posted a pic of that guy sitting in a pool of beans? :oprah3: on august 19th she'll post the new album cover and it'll be her swimming in a pool of potatos :oprah3: 

WGe8ynS.gif

Us entering into the Blue Banisters (Pre-)Pre-Pre-Release Thread and finding a war regarding Lana piano songs.

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b9bad19skdicd0ig4bi

Lana lemme help you paint your banisters blue so you can release the album and this thing stops :wat: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 minutes ago, GroupieLove said:

It feels like Lana has distanced herself from her fans these recent years. And although I'm fine with that, stanning her lately has been a chore. The useless online controversies, the fake album announcements, the messy interviews, the random IG outbursts, the PicsArt endorsed covers... I used to live for her "idgaf" attitude but now it's just off-putting. Anyway... still no sign of this album. I'm wondering if it's ever gonna see the light of the day at this point.

not me thinking about how "craziness" is only acceptable in young skinny white women according to society 

mUENGN9.png

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

remember when she posted a pic of that guy sitting in a pool of beans? :oprah3: on august 19th she'll post the new album cover and it'll be her swimming in a pool of potatos :oprah3: 

My body is a map of LA

I sit down like a straight dude

in a bean pool

Hanging out and smelling like chili con carne

Screaming „hey baby, lets go“ 

:karaoke:

25 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

....anyways

I think the title of the new snippet song may be like "*something* Woman/Girl/Baby" because the lyrics are mainly just a poetic description of herself.

blue jean baby, LA lady:gasp: sorry lmao i'm so obsessed

17 minutes ago, GroupieLove said:

It feels like Lana has distanced herself from her fans these recent years. And although I'm fine with that, stanning her lately has been a chore. The useless online controversies, the fake album announcements, the messy interviews, the random IG outbursts, the PicsArt endorsed covers... I used to live for her "idgaf" attitude but now it's just off-putting. Anyway... still no sign of this album. I'm wondering if it's ever gonna see the light of the day at this point.

edit: sorry for the mini-meltdown xx

Since Norman, it’s been harder to get some news. With both NFR and COCC, we had a few interviews to get some tidbits of info, but this time around :toofunny: Even the « insiders » have left the ship (ok, that part might not be so bad, at least for the fake ones, but it’s getting tiring, to hope for some Insta post that almost never comes or never clears the air).

23 minutes ago, GroupieLove said:

It feels like Lana has distanced herself from her fans these recent year

I don't blame her after the shitshows that happened since may 2020...lots of people's true colors exposed and self proclaimed Stans directly attacking her. it must have been heartbreaking for her and made it harder to trust anyone. but even since then she's still had some pretty wholesome interactions with her fans.

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

the real title of "map of l.a" is obviously "olkahoma nikki lane coney island pacific ocean bob dylan xbox 360 nancy sinatra palm trees piano ballad baby" :oprah3:

Produced by Jack Antonoff and reusing some parts of HTD :oprah3:

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

Produced by Jack Antonoff and reusing some parts of HTD :oprah3:

jingle bells only this time because piano is out of question :oprah3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Have you guys not heard that BB is being scrapped for a country Christmas album? The title is "Ho Ho Yee Haw" :oopna:

imageproxy.jpg

3 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

yall are making this pre-release unbearable.... jesus christ :tsk: it was so fun n lighthearted like 2 days ago wtf happened

Some of the users who went away for a while came back. :oic: