Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

More on topic, I think she might have submitted the album on the 4th July to make it just past the grammy deadline. That's when the artwork as finished by and it makes sense that she'd want to release it as soon as her label would allow.

This actually makes a lot of sense! Maybe that's what she meant with "Album July 4", and with "later later" in the post of the snippet. That "later later" might imply "hey, I submitted but I don't have control of the release date right now. I'll let you know later".

And I'm actually fine with that. We got 14 songs of hers this year so far, I'm pretty happy.

Spoiler

Y'all when you see I'd agree if she delays the album a couple more months :bebe: 

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b9bad19skdicd0ig4bi

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

12 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

More on topic, I think she might have submitted the album on the 4th July to make it just past the grammy deadline. That's when the artwork as finished by and it makes sense that she'd want to release it as soon as her label would allow.

That would also explain why she is travelling so much right now :omg: But if that‘s true and also that she has scrapped most of the songs some months ago, then she was really quick recording and producing the album :wat:

10 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Mods getting PTSD after seeing this gif again

More on topic, 90 days from the original 4th July release date would be October 2nd. It seems like the album was pretty much finished regarding concept and tracklist in June when she scrapped a bunch of stuff. Maybe she wanted to release it sooner but because of the Grammy deadline situation, her label told her that the earliest she could finish it by would be the 4th of July. She could have seen this and decided to announce that as the release date. It's a stretch but we know she's very impulsive.

Oh well

Hope is a dangerous thing for a gay like me to have - and that's why I don't have it

to me it feels it’s the other way around. She could have the album finished by July 4th and tried to release the album without physicals by posting the release date with no way around it. Tho her label blocked this as they get most of their coin from that, I assume. 

Also Lana didn’t plan that much performances/festivals this summer. Kinda like she knew it would get cancelled/postponed anyway. I feel Lana enjoys performing for her fans after LfL. She knows what she wants, but her label is in her way. That’s how it feels to me. It’s just speculation :tsk:

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lock this fucking thread. It’s making me hate Mayhem. 

Please move this post. It‘s not BB related :gasp:

1 minute ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Who eat? Is he single? :diva:

I have no idea! I like the pink hair, but Mayhem‘s gif is still way better :oprah3:

I'm almost sure the album is done and Lana is just having a little vacation. I hope the vinyls are being pressed as we speak.

If the album was done in june/july (with mixing and mastering included) we can get the album in October-November. Ben sounded confident when he said we're getting a second album this year and I trust him (at least more than Lana)

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Frangipani said:

Mods getting PTSD after seeing this gif again

I have a feeling I'll be dreaming this tonight If see it one more time. Wish me luck to not

be a nightmare. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

7 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

not to mention the cycle of trashing her previous work and then praising it 

Me when it comes to LFL. I'm deeply sorry :air2:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

14 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

She's standing straight just like an angel omg

rumor has it that she's hanging out the hilton hotel window :hdu: and apparently she was screaming "baby let's go" :hdu: ... she's so mysterious...

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix