Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

do you think she strips the paint off the banisters before repainting them or is she just gradually adding more and more layers of paint to them 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

4 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

Manifesting:

- an album

- a feat. on The Dawn

- Boom Like That released as a single

- the unreleased songs album

- UFB

what is the dawn?

3 hours ago, shady said:

Me when it comes to LFL. I'm deeply sorry :air2:

im not let's bury that hoe, lfl was such a mess

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

She's standing straight just like an angel omg

With a halo too:hdu:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

me doing my daily check of blue banisters pre-pre-release thread, seeing that there’s no news and just the usual gif spam, then leaving for another 24 hours

RVhKIwP.gif

the desperation in this thread :air:

just wanna say that i streamed the three singles again and they’re so godly i can’t wait to hear them in context with the album :wub:

8 hours ago, pin up galore said:

do you think she strips the paint off the banisters before repainting them or is she just gradually adding more and more layers of paint to them 

Okay okay miss mechanic 

6 minutes ago, Ziegfeld Follies said:

stupid question i fear...but is the blue banisters cover she posted of her with Tex & Mex def the album art?

it's quite likely! but i know boz said the album name was still subject to change... so even though the tex & mex album art was posted by multiple members of lana's team (ben, neil etc), everything - not limited to the release date - might still be TBD

mUENGN9.png

I assume Lana is busy with family right now… being an aunt to baby Phoenix. I wonder if she’s already written a song for her, maybe something simple that can be added last minute as a bonus track. :wub:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt