Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

what is a "lanaboards" and why am i here? Wendy Williams GIF - Wendy Williams Wait - Discover & Share GIFs

what's a 'successful era' and how do we get one?

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

"post-release era"... what IS THAT? 5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

Didnt u hear?? We're still in the Chemtrails/Summertime post release era.... RCS-BB was never real. Its been debunked as the Lana fandoms very own QAn*n. Behind The Iron Gates is coming Summer 2022 but only on audible. The covers record isnt coming either, and in its place we are getting Nikki Lane's Debut album that has a song which features Lana on backing vocals! It was all just a very silly dream

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

Didnt u hear?? We're still in the Chemtrails post release era.... RCS-BB was never real. Its been debunked as the Lana fandoms very own QAn*n. Behind The Iron Gates is coming Summer 2022 but only on audible. It was all just a very silly dream

all i know is that i need bikini gold & garden of eden, "blue banisters" or whatever it's called could simply NEVER! 5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

announcement tomorrow!

I don’t believe it unless you manifest it :crying4:

"Don’t forget me"

I don’t like the way I feel about Lana at the moment, I feel irritated by her and underwhelmed it’s hard to say but I almost feel like I don’t like her personality at all as of late…so it’s affected my anticipation for Blue Banisters. I just want to go back to loving her again as a person not just for her music?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

im a little late to the collab discussion i fear but honest to god, i'd DIE for a king krule collab. i dont think it could work on BB, but if we ever do get that UV 2.0 that many of us crave, a king krule collab would be PERFECT!!!! she also posted his album cover on insta many moons ago, so we know that she knows he exists! ugh. a girl can dream :flutter:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

if we get a cover can it be montana by zappa :smokes:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

41 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I don’t like the way I feel about Lana at the moment, I feel irritated by her and underwhelmed it’s hard to say but I almost feel like I don’t like her personality at all as of late…so it’s affected my anticipation for Blue Banisters. I just want to go back to loving her again as a person not just for her music?

what did she do recently lmao, this long of an anticipation is only affecting people who are completely desperate for news which is valid but it's not any of lana's business, let the woman work :yawn:

47 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

her personality??? lmfaoo we don’t know the woman personally :biblio: and she’s been pretty inactive and spending a lot of time with family so? idk what you’re talking about with that one 

just say you’re mad she’s taking longer to release the album than you’d like lmao

I waited for you :bored:

On the forum you said to wait

In the BB pre-release thread

In the middle of the constant spam :derpna3:

Cause I adored the snippet :hair:

I just wanted to hear the full song :trisha:

You said it would be out soonish :isee:

But soonish never caaaammeee :karaoke:

Soonish never came :xcry:

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

That's my feeling this era. I don't even care about BB anymore. I'm more excited about other artists releases than Lana

Want Lana to surprise drop BB on Lorde’s release day to block her from number one so Lana can solidify her place as the Queen of Alternative and shut all the dirty Lorde stans up who have to audacity to give that devil witch from Snow White looking hoe the title

2 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

what did she do recently lmao, this long of an anticipation is only affecting people who are completely desperate for news which is valid but it's not any of lana's business, let the woman work :yawn:

Lack of engagement with fans, being very messy and causing total confusion , lying about release dates when she should really not say anything, the whole question for the culture saga, constantly going on and posting  about people I really don’t care about (Nikki lane etc.) Making us think she’s going to release an album with fire and energy ‘I want revenge’ then gives us slow minimal production ballads…I could go on that’s just off the top of my head. But it’s a real hype killer.  She seems like she’s on another planet at times and not really grounded…she has this ‘oh I do whatever, who cares’ attitude and I don’t really like it. 

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lack of engagement with fans, being very messy and causing total confusion , lying about release dates when she should really not say anything, the whole question for the culture saga, constantly going on and posting  about people I really don’t care about (Nikki lane etc.) Making us think she’s going to release an album with fire and energy ‘I want revenge’ then gives us slow minimal production ballads…I could go on that’s just off the top of my head. But it’s a real hype killer.  She seems like she’s on another planet at times and not grounded. 

It’s fine not that deep wildflower wildfire a bop

1 minute ago, Obduration said:

It’s fine not that deep wildflower wildfire a bop

The songs are good, just not what l personally wanted from her. But could have been released better it was really anticlimactic. 

55 minutes ago, LanaTheRay said:

Want Lana to surprise drop BB on Lorde’s release day to block her from number one so Lana can solidify her place as the Queen of Alternative and shut all the dirty Lorde stans up who have to audacity to give that devil witch from Snow White looking hoe the title

Lorde will be lucky to make top 3 so she doesn’t need to block her, honestly I find Lorde’s album and new songs more interesting I have more hype for Solar Power than BB.