Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Yeah, don't even get me started on this topic again...if you're feeling "emotionally abused" by something or someone where you have full autonomy to change your situation, you leave them. 

I wonder if she's officially decided that Blue Banisters is the album title. I hope that she keeps it, for I adore that album cover and think it really fits well together. I remember one of the insiders said that she changed it. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Even if we are in a drought now at least things will speed up soon when we get the single cause I'm almost sure now that the album reveal and preorder are coming with it. 

More than 5 weeks passed since the snippet so they must be wrapping up and getting everything prepared for the reveal. It makes no sense to cling to a random single for that long if it wasn't the proper one that will start the era.

giphy.gif

The stages of being a lana stan/lanaboreds member:

1. she can do no wrong, this is fun waiting, she isn’t always like this, I can wait forever, the music is gonna be so worth it :ahh:

2. I can’t believe she is doing this again, how dare she announce a date that didn’t come true, she hates us, she emotionally abuses us, this is disrespect towards her fans in the highest degree, I’m burning my stan card if she does this again :lanahairflip3:

*lana does it again* 

3. you know what? that’s ok. Look at her living her life, we stan. It’s maybe a little annoying that she’s a flake bitch, but I’m not gonna let that effect my life in any meaningful way. :really:

Forreal I’ve been a member of this site since NFR and 1 was how I felt then, 2 is how I felt with Chemtrails, and 3 is how I feel now 

I cannot believe we survived 1 year with 2 songs and several snippets in the Norman Fucking Rockwell! era and now we got like 3 songs plus Thunder and Cherry Blossom and can't stand ourselves...I guess it's the lack of appearance coming from Lana. This era is even worse than the chaos of the Chemtrails thread, I can't anymore. Still loving Chemtrails though, it became my secund favorite album♡

5 hours ago, Super Movie said:

Some of you act like Lana's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to like her/keep up with her :eyeroll3: I know that it can be frustrating when something an artist says doesn't happen, but honestly, we really aren't entitled to anything. Lana makes and gives us music because she wants to, not because some people on a forum want her to. 

K please it has nothing to do with entitlement... No wait I guess it could in one way... If you publicly state a fact (in this case a July 4th album release date) to all your fans of which only her fans know what the hell they just went thru with COTCC release trauma just prior to your new announcement of another album, and you state the fact that July 4th an album is coming then technically we all just became entitled to this album as it was recorded for no one else but us fans to listen to. (Unless she became famous just to play her own albums alone in her car all day) which I doubt is the case. Yes she could very well tell us all to go fk ourselves and never sing again but I just think that If u chose to make music for people who live and breathe for it and rely on it to cope with being alive (me in that case) taking music releases so lightly and nonchalantly to the point of repeatedly announcing dates and post dates not offering any comforting acknowledgements of the delay  to the millions waiting on the edge of their seats for the album for me is not something I consider appropriate. but listen I'm grateful for every second of song she has made and hence I have yet to let her late releases affect me yet alone believe any upcoming anticipated releases she may give and no one else should from now on to avoid all this false hope getting crushed. There's my rant of the year. So yes we're entitled

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

K please it has nothing to do with entitlement... No wait I guess it could in one way... If you publicly state a fact (in this case a July 4th album release date) to all your fans of which only her fans know what the hell they just went thru with COTCC release trauma just prior to your new announcement of another album, and you state the fact that July 4th an album is coming then technically we all just became entitled to this album as it was recorded for no one else but us fans to listen to. (Unless she became famous just to play her own albums alone in her car all day) which I doubt is the case. Yes she could very well tell us all to go fk ourselves and never sing again but I just think that If u chose to make music for people who live and breathe for it and rely on it to cope with being alive (me in that case) taking music releases so lightly and nonchalantly to the point of repeatedly announcing dates and post dates not offering any comforting acknowledgements of the delay  to the millions waiting on the edge of their seats for the album for me is not something I consider appropriate. but listen I'm grateful for every second of song she has made and hence I have yet to let her late releases affect me yet alone believe any upcoming anticipated releases she may give and no one else should from now on to avoid all this false hope getting crushed. There's my rant of the year. So yes we're entitled

it's not a trauma :bebe: as for the rest of this... mess...  no

mUENGN9.png

3 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

it's not a trauma :bebe: as for the rest of this... mess...  no

I meant trauma happened when she announced chemtrails release at first, wasn't the case, then a second date, wasn't the case and 6 months of hell till the actual release ended up happening. All that caused a traumatic experience for some ppl like myself 

tenor.gif

8 minutes ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

I meant trauma happened when she announced chemtrails release at first, wasn't the case, then a second date, wasn't the case and 6 months of hell till the actual release ended up happening. All that caused a traumatic experience for some ppl like myself 

sorry bby but sounds like control issues 2 me :bebe: i hope all the cocc release survivors well tho

mUENGN9.png

Whatever it sounds like my point isnt how ppl felt about how she choses to send out her music but mostly trying to understand main reason behind past and current  consecutive failed music releases and hoping people reading this dont bitch about latefulness the next time a failed release happens in the future. And also to show that run-on sentences/paragraphs can actually make sense 

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

because nothing's currently happening

eye-rolling-eyes.gif

BOZ going to post a huge leak about blue banisters just to see the thread has been locked.

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~