Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

but i’m the mean one when i say some of y’all have very questionable taste 

Spill ??

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

For real, tell me exactly what do you like so much about Cherry Blossom. What is the reason to you that it is her best song. I wanna know cause I don't understand why people act like it's the best song she  ever made bc it's not. It's a cute lullaby but that's it. Not a career highlight or anything like that 

OMG the spillage is real!!

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

but i’m the mean one when i say some of y’all have very questionable taste 

---> 16BF09D2-1922-41D5-9752-85810D8C0C0D.thu ~ "some of y’all have very questionable taste"

Mmeow~

Cherry Blossom > Mozart's "career."

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i go off on a rant about over-offended people while unbeknownst to me i've arrived at the circus :bebe: 

the call is coming from inside the house Cindy 

Is this roachella or is this the BB Pre Release Thread? Mods we need to spray for pests!!

Anyways I am very sure are Catholic Psychedelic synth folk glam rock masterpiece is coming and so rejoice f@gs and gorlies our time is coming and with it 14 tracks

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

cherry blossom is a great track and honestly would be perfect as the closer but in no way is it comparable to the dark masterpiece UV :wtf3:

its a cute lullaby and honestly a really cute song and yeah I'd get why a majority wouldn't like it -

as I said it's a perfect closing statement to a personal record like this one (judging from the tracks we have).

what I love about this fanbase is that there's always polarizing opinions and imo that's indicative of Lana's talent :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Deluluking living a lie for the third era in a row. :oic:

I'll just leave this post for you

THE SIRENS - LANA'S BEST ALBUM

:oprah3::oprah3::oprah3::oprah3::oprah3::oprah3::oprah3:

THE YOSEMITE - LANA'S BEST SONG

CHERRY BLOSSOM - LANA'S 2ND BEST SONG

Mmeow~

6 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

200w.gif blocked

I trusted you :oprah3: You were a good member of the Yosemite Cult. But now... I just don't know :oprah3: Not enough meditation I guess..

Plss if you want to block bc I don't agree with your opinion that CB is the best song on earth then pls do it:oprah3:

Just do it Just do it Don't wait:karaoke:

Stream Thunder btw:sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

I'll just leave this post for you

THE SIRENS - LANA'S BEST ALBUM

THE YOSEMITE - LANA'S BEST SONG

CHERRY BLOSSOM - LANA'S 2ND BEST SONG

Aww, a cry for help. I'll call you a mental facility.

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

Can we stop fighting and manifest electric guitars instead :oprah2:

The fighting is part of the manifestation. With the fighting we cause a lot of power & energy which will make its way into  the new album. We will get Dealer,  electric guitars & powerful  vocals :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: