Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

Well if cinnamon can be a song then I guess rosemary shouldn't be a surprise to anyone ..:oprah3:

waiting for her witchy 10-minute magnum opus "basil" on ldr9 and her atmospheric disco-folk masterpiece "parsley" on ldr10 :oprah3:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Announcement, please, Lana.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

19 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

so it apparently leaked on 18 august 2021? wonder what leakers are using now that d-word is gone 

wait omg so it wasnt just me who couldn't log into the site, what happened to d*ree

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Can we all just all collectively agree stop believing anything from an LDRWiki article or Genius? I honestly can't think of any time those have been reliable since anyone can edit them

imageproxy.jpg

The Rosemary post is weird, and I know anyone can edit things on Lanapedia, but they don’t usually create pages of songs rumoured for an album unless they had some sort of possible confirmation of it. They only created the Arcadia page last week (before that, the page wasn’t created and had the tentative Map of LA, and was under the confirmed songs of BB, without its own page). I wonder from which insider that is considered credible this info comes from. 

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The Rosemary post is weird, and I know anyone can edit things on Lanapedia, but they don’t usually create pages of songs rumoured for an album unless they had some sort of possible confirmation of it. They only created the Arcadia page last week (before that, the page wasn’t created and had the tentative Map of LA, and was under the confirmed songs of BB, without its own page). I wonder from which insider that is considered credible this info comes from. 

Exactly! The only thing that keeps me thinking this could fake is that they didn't add any further sources in the Rosemary page. Maybe they went all in and decided to make a rumour bigger by adding a page on Lanapedia - even without sources? :eartha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, Arcadia said:

8. Angels With Dirty Faces

The Madonna collab I didn't know I needed.

:hoe: btw, I completely forgot this album even existed

7 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

:hoe: btw, I completely forgot this album even existed

because it doesn't! reliable insiders confirmed she scrapped it and is now making a new album using one of your iconic tracklists :trisha:

Spoiler

true.gif true.gif true.gif true.gif true.gif

Capture.jpg

7 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

Well. BOZ said the rosemary thing was fake on atrl. this insider will do anything but give us new info:oprah:

Good then. It sounded too much like a grandma name anyways. 

17 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

Well. BOZ said the rosemary thing was fake on atrl. this insider will do anything but give us new info:oprah:

Yep it sounds shallow & too typical anyway